CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
GregoryHouse
zcoop
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
roosterdude21
Badazcock
Team Garcia
Blackland
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (23719)
ESPN Game Day Commen (1905)
Simple "yes&quo (1404)
Phil Steele just pre (1105)
Garcia: Change the R (669)
TeMarcus Blanton (658)
Anybody just have th (371)
Miss St vs. Kentucky (315)
Where in Seattle (225)
Instrumental Music ( (213)
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
We actually didnt lose
what I think ab ward
Defense question
Extremely Proud
Eat Crow
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Nick Marshall
Good fight but
Anybody just have that &q

Old 03-16-2014, 02:28 AM   #1
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Feisty's Barrier

Just randomly derping around and saw this thread

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=165855

Great story and so awesome that they were able to carry out Jaymie's wishes and put up Feisty's Barrier at the 2 yard line. If nothing else she surely had a part in Cl3m5on's six turnovers back in November Plus it's probably no small coincidence that the Cocks are undefeated at home since then

Also has the identity of the player who helped get the cross put permanently in the stadium ever been revealed? If it still needs to be kept secret that's OK - was just wondering.

Stay Feisty
Old 03-16-2014, 09:51 AM   #2
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: Feisty's Barrier

I miss her awful
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

As a member here, I never got to know her personally yet was able to get to know her and chat with her here on CT. She was and always will be the biggest Gamecock fan I'll ever know. Terrific woman that unfortunately left this world too soon, but I know she still won't ever miss a game.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
I miss her awful
Same here. I say hello to her each time I enter WB. She inspired me so much, and continues to do so. This story in particular inspired me to help out a friend of mine. I won't say much more because I didn't have permission, but Jaymie has help now around the 50 yard line.

Forever to thee.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:55 PM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
I miss her awful
Me too. My PM box is 98% full of old messages from her. Just can't delete them.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 03:56 PM   #6
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

CockyCash: 500
ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Just randomly derping around and saw this thread

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=165855

Great story and so awesome that they were able to carry out Jaymie's wishes and put up Feisty's Barrier at the 2 yard line. If nothing else she surely had a part in Cl3m5on's six turnovers back in November Plus it's probably no small coincidence that the Cocks are undefeated at home since then

Also has the identity of the player who helped get the cross put permanently in the stadium ever been revealed? If it still needs to be kept secret that's OK - was just wondering.

Stay Feisty
I don't know. That guy who arranged everything knew a lot of the players so it could have been one of many. We may never know.

Are you ready for the revolution?
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #7
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

She was nice.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #8
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Nice reminder. Thanks for posting.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #9
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

I wear my "Fight for Feisty" bracelet every day.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #10
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I miss her awful
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
As a member here, I never got to know her personally yet was able to get to know her and chat with her here on CT. She was and always will be the biggest Gamecock fan I'll ever know. Terrific woman that unfortunately left this world too soon, but I know she still won't ever miss a game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Same here. I say hello to her each time I enter WB. She inspired me so much, and continues to do so. This story in particular inspired me to help out a friend of mine. I won't say much more because I didn't have permission, but Jaymie has help now around the 50 yard line.

Forever to thee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Me too. My PM box is 98% full of old messages from her. Just can't delete them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
I wear my "Fight for Feisty" bracelet every day.
Gettin a little choked up... Helluva fan and a fighter.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #11
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCOCKulous View Post
I don't know. That guy who arranged everything knew a lot of the players so it could have been one of many. We may never know.
Thanks - kinda figured but thought I'd ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
Nice reminder. Thanks for posting.
Thanks and thanks to all for the memories and continued tributes. Very sorry I never got to know her.