CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
StormOfTalons
Acockolypse Now
spareparts
b381l
elcid99
sporkgod50
auslander
75CarolinaFan
conwaycock2
M.C.
An Aggies View of th (1015)
My predictions for 2 (982)
Tennessee (679)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (665)
Elcid99 (619)
Question on Student (458)
Erin Murray's brothe (431)
Clowney in Practice (417)
SEC Recruiting Advan (389)
Camp scheduled relea (334)
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Not a Rival..
Keith Stone (2016 Prospec
2015 - Zack Bailey
Mike Davis' HS Coach on H
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
2015 - Jarred Reuter
Doral Moore
Tennessee
Ranking the Opposing Fanb

Old 03-16-2014, 04:57 PM   #81
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: What College Would You Choose?

You're*

AUBURN
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #82
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Bama
Florida
Oregon
Arizona State
Old 03-16-2014, 05:11 PM   #83
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Texas
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #84
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Bama
I don't know why people would want to go to Bamas, should go to Auburn instead. The pays the same, but the women are better. And you're not coached by an angry dwarf. Oh and can't forget the death threats.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:21 PM   #85
USC-Hokie
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 700
USC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his combUSC-Hokie is developing his comb

Texas, UGA, Colorado, LSU or Wyoming
Old 03-16-2014, 05:30 PM   #86
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I don't know why people would want to go to Bamas, should go to Auburn instead. The pays the same, but the women are better. And you're not coached by an angry dwarf. Oh and can't forget the death threats.
Both schools got a ton of hot women, but going to Auburn is like going to Clemson not a big fan of the MOO Us of the world.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #87
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

I'd go where I felt most comfortable on campus and with good academics not championships. Anyone with elite talent can make it to the NFL. They will find you.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:46 PM   #88
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC-Hokie View Post
Texas, UGA, Colorado, LSU or Wyoming
Wyoming has a beautiful campus. Stopped by there when I was on a circuit of he Rocky Mountain Great Plains states.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #89
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 1065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

FSU
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #90
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Clemson
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:24 PM   #91
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talons

Auburn - Because they pay the big bucks to their players
UGA or Clemson - Because you can do what ever you want and not have to worry about the consequences.

Just joking - the real list is:
1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Stanford
5. Florida State
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #92
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

I'd go to whoever was offering me the most money (I'm assuming the OP meant I was a 5 star recruits with 90+ offers.) I could probably get $300K for 1 year at auburn (I'm a better negotiator than Cam Newtown's broke ass dad who had to bail out his broke church.)

So for a 3 year deal, I could probably value out at $1M with a 4th year bonus/All American return year tabled offer of $1.5M ($1.75M if I'm a returning Heisman winner.) It's a better deal than going pro early b/c the income won't be taxed.

So I'd have to go to a program with the boosters to sponsor that. I don't have to type them, you probably already thought of 4 or 5.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote