CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
Badazcock
spareparts
18IsTheMan
Gamecocks1137
Spotter22
Spurrier_Superior_On
trapper82
NineInchSpurs
2000grad
Mike Davis (2780)
Terrible Officiating (1668)
Cack's Toast of the (1523)
USC -21 and a hook @ (1158)
Acock's Wrap Up: Geo (1127)
If (big IF) we can w (954)
No Gurley near the g (912)
How the top 25 SHOUL (762)
Elliott Fry crushes (753)
USC vs Mizzou on CBS (746)
Elliott Fry crushes Clems
20 of 31 former players s
If (big IF) we can win bi
Malcolm Mitchell
Mike Davis
Really excited to visit t
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
carolina vs clemson ticke
Defense v. Vanderbilt
No Gurley near the goal l

Old 03-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #281
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly
Default Re: Playstation 4

Thanks for the info. Hopefully they will provide a bundle much like MS is doing with the TitanFall X1 Bundle. I know they don't really need to since the console is already $100 cheaper, but it would still be cool to get a bundled game or extra controller. I miss the days of the bundled game console that came with two controllers.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:03 PM   #282
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Manufactured shortages should piss everyone off. Sadly, that's not the case.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 04:03 PM   #283
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Thanks for the info. Hopefully they will provide a bundle much like MS is doing with the TitanFall X1 Bundle. I know they don't really need to since the console is already $100 cheaper, but it would still be cool to get a bundled game or extra controller. I miss the days of the bundled game console that came with two controllers.
An MLB bundle would kick ass.

Old 03-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #284
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post

Yes it can be frustrating. But you have to put it in perspective. Its been 4 months since release and Sony has sold over 6 million units. Say the factories started producing one month ahead of release. That would still mean they are having to produce 40,000 units per day (and thats counting weekends, if you take away weekends it would mean 55,000 per day). If Xbox factories are producing the same amount then, yes, you would have a surplus of 3 million units still available for sale and no supply shortage. So it's hard to be angry when when you think of that kind of output.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #285
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post

Why? I am sure Sony is pumping out as many PS4s as they can. And it is better than getting a product that breaks within a week of getting it like the new kinect.
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #286
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravecock524 View Post
Why? I am sure Sony is pumping out as many PS4s as they can. And it is better than getting a product that breaks within a week of getting it like the new kinect.
lol.

Old 03-10-2014, 11:41 AM   #287
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Sold Out on Amazon again. They still had around 400 available a day or two ago. I was actually about to pull the trigger on one. That is just crazy. No one has them in stock online. No matter which console your loyal too, you have to give at least a little bit of props to Sony. The PS4 is selling like hotcakes.

* More available March 18th

Old 03-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #288
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

InFamous: Second Son

Got rave reviews so far from IGN and the likes. Looks very good.

8.7 IGN

9.5 Users

http://www.ign.com/games/infamous-second-son/ps4-161074

Old 03-22-2014, 05:19 PM   #289
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Just bought my ps4 today. Excited!

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:18 PM   #290
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Just bought my ps4 today. Excited!
Congrats!

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:35 AM   #291
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

This is pretty cool. An orbital drop on a helicopter.

womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #292
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
This is pretty cool. An orbital drop on a helicopter.

That is pretty damn cool.

Old 04-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #293
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Will my charging station I have for my DS3 controllers work with the DS4 controllers or does the DS4 have a different connection?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #294
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

They are different.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #295
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred View Post
They are different.
Thanks. Does the controller that comes with the system come with a charging cord or will I have to buy the charging station?
Old 04-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #296
Spurred
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1005500
Spurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPitSpurred rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to Spurred Send a message via Yahoo to Spurred

It comes with cord. It uses that micro usb that almost all cell phones and other devices use so you probably already have cables.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:03 AM   #297
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Good deal.

The Walmart in Red Bank had three in stock yesterday plus one PS camera if anyone is looking for one. I thinking I getting close to get one here in a few weeks. I just have to decide if I want to go ahead and get it or just wait until The Show comes out.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #298
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

The consoles are all over the place. We've had five sitting in the Aiken target for a month...drive down here if they somehow sell out in L-town.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Old 04-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #299
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

It looks like they are able to keep stock of the PS4 since this is two weeks in a row they had them. Now they don't have any Xbones at this particular location. Aiken isn't that far of a drive for me, so I may have to head that way when it comes time. I have spring break so I may have to pull the trigger if I can do it without my wife complaining too much.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #300
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

Finally got a PS4 with Infamous. It's been difficult to find one in stores.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote