CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
StormOfTalons
Acockolypse Now
spareparts
b381l
elcid99
sporkgod50
auslander
M.C.
75CarolinaFan
An Aggies View of th (1114)
My predictions for 2 (1032)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (771)
Tennessee (741)
Elcid99 (732)
Question on Student (501)
Erin Murray's brothe (465)
Clowney in Practice (442)
SEC Recruiting Advan (416)
Camp scheduled relea (355)
Mike Davis' HS Coach on H
Question on Student Secti
FIFA 14 on PS3
Tennessee
Elcid99
An Aggies View of the Mat
SEC Recruiting Advantage
Rokevious Watkins cut fro
My predictions for 2014
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 03-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #81
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material
Default Re: Naty Rodgers arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
I remember my first Minor in Possession. ....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
That sounds creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_corpsman View Post
Haha. I was referring to a minor in Possession of alcohol ticket. ..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I know! I was just kidding!
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:46 PM   #82
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Na'Ty also missed a practice for academic reasons. Hopefully Coach Spurrier and Ray Tanner set him straight. Big guy is extremely gifted.

Absolutely
Old 03-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #83
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

do we have any leaders on the team that will get in a players face if they mess up like this? i know we had players like lattimore who led by example and was a great role model. do we have anyone on the team who takes it upon themselves to lead the team on and off the field?
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:51 PM   #84
theo_robbins
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
theo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot material

More like NAUGHT'Y RODGERS!

AM I RIGHT GUYS????
theo_robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #85
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

I am more concerned about his academic issues. If he can't get it together to go to class but can find the time to go out and party, its not a good sign.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:03 PM   #86
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 200
weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_robbins View Post

AM I RIGHT GUYS????
Old 03-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #87
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_robbins View Post

AM I RIGHT GUYS????
Sounds like something Nick Cage would say

Trailer Park Supervisor
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:15 PM   #88
ZenUSC
Blue Chip

Male

ZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPitZenUSC rules the CockPit

Dog house for Naty. He has missed practice for multiple reasons now. No need depending on a player who may or may not show up. Spurrier said a week ago they had three offensive lines ready to go. The team can play without him.
ZenUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:51 PM   #89
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
do we have any leaders on the team that will get in a players face if they mess up like this? i know we had players like lattimore who led by example and was a great role model. do we have anyone on the team who takes it upon themselves to lead the team on and off the field?
We really need some leaders. Clemson has a lot of leaders on their team. It is really surprising we have beaten them five years in a row with as few leaders as we have now.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:54 PM   #90
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
We really need some leaders. Clemson has a lot of leaders on their team. It is really surprising we have beaten them five years in a row with as few leaders as we have now.

Haha well played
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:57 PM   #91
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Just when I thought we would get through an off season without Fulmer Points.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:11 PM   #92
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post

i am talking NOW....NOT the last five years.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #93
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Was he drinking Na'ty Light?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #94
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm sure there are plenty of leaders on this team. One player being arrested doesn't mean we lack leadership.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:28 PM   #95
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Just when I thought we would get through an off season without Fulmer Points.

Who TF thought that? It's freaking March.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #96
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Dylan Thompson

Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #97
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
I'm sure there are plenty of leaders on this team. One player being arrested doesn't mean we lack leadership.
Don't put words in my mouth. I was simply asking a question....not making a judgment. Just wanted to know if anyone knew who the leaders on the team were...that's all.
Old 03-24-2014, 10:02 PM   #98
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth. I was simply asking a question....not making a judgment. Just wanted to know if anyone knew who the leaders on the team were...that's all.

What kind of realistic insight are you expecting people on a message board to have in terms of inner working of the dynamics of the team?

Do you think some random guy on this message board would be able to tell you if, and who, got into Rogers' face over this incident? Even if someone did know if something like that happened, a "come to Jesus moment," if you will...I seriously doubt someone that close to the team would post such information on a public message board.

Yes, you just asked a question, but if you take a step back and look at the question realistically, you might see how silly of a question it was.
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:46 PM   #99
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

I want good judgment, maturity, and no mistakes from our players - on and off the field. Do I expect it? No. Do I assume that every under 21 year-old on our team will exercise good judgment, beyond most his age? No. Will I assume he responds best to someone "in his face?" No. Will I assume he's not sorry he embarrassed himself, his team, and his family? No. Do I expect to see punishment? Yes, if reasonable. Do I expect him to learn from the experience, the reactions of his coaches, his team-mates, and his family? Yes. Do You?
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:27 AM   #100
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
What kind of realistic insight are you expecting people on a message board to have in terms of inner working of the dynamics of the team?

Do you think some random guy on this message board would be able to tell you if, and who, got into Rogers' face over this incident? Even if someone did know if something like that happened, a "come to Jesus moment," if you will...I seriously doubt someone that close to the team would post such information on a public message board.

Yes, you just asked a question, but if you take a step back and look at the question realistically, you might see how silly of a question it was.

Wasn't silly at all. But I do realize there are some like yourself who do come in here and like to intimidate someone for just asking a simple question. If you don't have an answer then don't respond. e.o.d.

Last edited by bobbycock; 03-25-2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: needed to change wording