CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
4Runner
kingofnerf
robgusc76
gamecockgal
Storm Of Spurs
ReadR00ster
QCB
CBS: SOS to Florida? (3237)
Juco QBs? (1209)
SDS grades the Furma (928)
we can STILL win the (925)
Auburn/USC point spr (815)
How do you want Aubu (709)
Whenever I Get Depre (666)
If the Head Ball Coa (558)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (342)
When did it change ? (256)
Cann tipping plays?
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Shamiek Sheppard (2014 Pr
If the Head Ball Coach re
Juco QBs?
Auburn/USC point spread
Williams and Mitch
How do you want Auburn to
we can STILL win the east
Just started playing &quo

Old 03-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #221
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 Women's NCAA Tournament:**USC vs. Cal-State Northridge GAME Thread**

Little pissed off here in Georgia we never got the game.
Glad the girls won...hopefully the next game will actually be broadcast here near the South Carolina line.

F UCK ESPN!
If it didn't show actual sports I'd never watch the channel.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:01 PM   #222
GamecockinBoulder
Recruit

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: 2nd place in 2007 Bowl Pickem 
GamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spursGamecockinBoulder has earned his spurs
Default Re: 2014 Women's NCAA Tournament:**USC vs. Cal-State Northridge GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCGC View Post
It looks like our game Tuesday is the only one in the next round NOT televised. wtf
Looks like ill be watching on ESPN3 again
Old 03-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #223
uscsaxplaya
WACCO FOR FLACCO!!!

Male

CockyCash: 200
uscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talonsuscsaxplaya has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Is it normal for injured female basketball players to lay on the court and cry like that? Honest question- I don't watch womens sports much.
Well its normal to feel pain after you smack the back of your head against a basketball court, man or woman.

Go Cocks!
uscsaxplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #224
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

If any of you have satellite, check your ESPN ALT channels. That's where the women's game was for me. On DISH it was on Channel 448 or something like that. So if it's not ESPN or ESPN2 check your other ESPN channels that normally have nothing on them.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #225
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjeremynca View Post
If any of you have satellite, check your ESPN ALT channels. That's where the women's game was for me. On DISH it was on Channel 448 or something like that. So if it's not ESPN or ESPN2 check your other ESPN channels that normally have nothing on them.
I checked my ESPN alt channels on Direct TV and they wanted 16.00 to view the game... Not sure if it was the same for everyone else.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM   #226
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I checked my ESPN alt channels on Direct TV and they wanted 16.00 to view the game... Not sure if it was the same for everyone else.
It was free for me. I wasn't around so I taped it. However, I had access to the game on DISH.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:47 PM   #227
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yeah mine (DirecTv) was a fee too - didn't check how much, just watched ESPN3 and liked it
Old 03-24-2014, 08:03 PM   #228
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
Yeah mine (DirecTv) was a fee too - didn't check how much, just watched ESPN3 and liked it
Yeh cant view ESPN3, I use to be able too. No longer can. I have Direct TV and At&T Uverse internet. They are no longer allowing people to use it unless they have the entire Uverse TV/Internet. Direct TV apparently does not allow access.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:53 PM   #229
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yeh cant view ESPN3, I use to be able too. No longer can. I have Direct TV and At&T Uverse internet. They are no longer allowing people to use it unless they have the entire Uverse TV/Internet. Direct TV apparently does not allow access.
Doesn't have anything to do with them. ESPN requires that you have their cable package to use WatchESPN.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:10 PM   #230
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCGC View Post
It looks like our game Tuesday is the only one in the next round NOT televised. wtf
It is televised. It doesn't start until 9:30 so maybe that's how you missed it. If ESPN2 doesn't show it on whiparound coverage, it's on 721 for Direct folks. Those 720-723 stations are showing $16 a game and they are blocked for me, but it seems Direct is giving coverage for free if you are in the local market. I was able to watch the Winthrop game and our game without paying.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:35 PM   #231
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous

yes i see it is on espn3 whatever page i was lookin at before oddly listed every other game on espn or espn 2 or 3 and then ours was blank......i'm jumpin on this bandwagon.....first round was the first women's game i watched all season but i'll be sure not to miss any more!
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote