CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
auslander
sanford
ccured
Spurticus
WeStillOwnUSC
MWard
Acockolypse Now
El Cid Ranger
donbgamecock
The Yancey
Green and Lammons (2938)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (1100)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (868)
Dawg DL man arrested (786)
Texags (755)
Comporium (736)
Georgia DE Jonathan (552)
Ace suspended 4 game (500)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (350)
Phil Steele's College Foo
2015 - Zack Bailey
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas
watching the Alabama vs T
2014-2015 Men's Non Confe
Holy Hell, Indeed, SEC Ne
Ace suspended 4 games
Official WWE Thread
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red

Old 03-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

Tailgating like an azz for the first minute ...click to 1:00 for a good

Old 03-27-2014, 12:42 PM   #2
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default Re: Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

So, the driver was filiming all this while driving. Good grief

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:46 PM   #3
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Good thing there's a video, for insurance purposes haha.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:48 PM   #4
ScottK
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb
Default Redneck Road Rage = Karma (Video)

Message to the video taper - stay the F out of the left lane.

To the dude in the truck - pay attention when you're driving and/or flipping off an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:04 PM   #5
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Not trying to steal thunder from your vid post, but did you see this one? WOW!

Old 03-27-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

ugh screw this guy, the one taping. Just move over and let the guy pass, then go back to fiddle farting around in the left lane if you want, you would have saved an accident. that said to the guy in the truck....you need to chill out and be way safer.

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:04 PM   #7
GamecockUltimate
BIGGER. STRONGER.LONGER

Male

CockyCash: 219000
GamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot materialGamecockUltimate is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post

that was fun to watch haha

for willy
GamecockUltimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

They're both assholes in this situation.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:31 PM   #9
stiffolcock
trust me

Male

stiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot material

i did see the filmer pass a vehicle, do not know much more to make a judgement. as far as filming, if someone is aggressive driving, i may flip on my camera for something to back up my story if bad shit goes down. do not agree with gloating though.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #10
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Driving in the left lane is an epidemic that needs to be STOPPED. The front car was driving at the same speed of the right lane in order to provoke the guy in the truck. In my many hours of Interstate driving it has become easier to pass using the right now.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #11
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

Quote:

Isnt that the road into dung valley? Those look like taters. Is that Skeeters family?
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:22 PM   #12
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

it would have been perfect if the video driver crashed next....
Old 03-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #13
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindenemylines View Post
Driving in the left lane is an epidemic that needs to be STOPPED. The front car was driving at the same speed of the right lane in order to provoke the guy in the truck. In my many hours of Interstate driving it has become easier to pass using the right now.

The same can be said about the people who go 20+ over the speed limit. The driver was going about 80 so they were going a decent speed driving in the left lane. The right lanes are for slower traffic. For people who want to go below 70, in all honesty you're not supposed to go over 70, so yeah guy got what he deserved for being an aggressive idiot.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:29 PM   #14
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
Isnt that the road into dung valley? Those look like taters. Is that Skeeters family?
I do remember seeing those guys they are in Lonnie's description area below where he posts. Clem, and Clem' son
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:30 PM   #15
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
Tailgating like an azz for the first minute ...click to 1:00 for a good

Damn! The guy nearly gets someone killed by riding in the passing lane and he laughs about it. What a #ick! He should get arrested for reckless driving. But yeah, they were both complete idiots!

It should be illegal to ride in the passing lane when the right hand lane is not occupied. smh.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
Gamecocks321
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Gamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot materialGamecocks321 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelin View Post
Damn! The guy nearly gets someone killed by riding in the passing lane and he laughs about it. What a #ick! He should get arrested for reckless driving. But yeah, they were both complete idiots!

It should be illegal to ride in the passing lane when the right hand lane is not occupied. smh.
From my understanding, it is illegal (slower traffic keep right). Cops just do not enforce that law, though.
Gamecocks321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #17
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
The same can be said about the people who go 20+ over the speed limit. The driver was going about 80 so they were going a decent speed driving in the left lane. The right lanes are for slower traffic. For people who want to go below 70, in all honesty you're not supposed to go over 70, so yeah guy got what he deserved for being an aggressive idiot.
Pretty sure driver was going around 60, at least that's what it shows when he / she so cautiously puts the camera on the speedometer. That wasn't a major highway either so the speed limit couldn't have been any more than 55-60.

And while some could say the dude in the truck was probably a douche (just friggin' pass the person and be done with it), the driver recording the video was way more in the wrong.

Would have been great if either a) the driver filming everything smashed into something or b) when the driver filming stopped and got out and was laughing at the truck, that the driver of the truck pulled out a gun. Now THAT would have made for a great video.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:31 PM   #18
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks321 View Post
From my understanding, it is illegal (slower traffic keep right). Cops just do not enforce that law, though.
It is in most places, I think, especially on the interstate. I've heard of at least one person getting pulled for it on the interstate and I know my grandfather received a warning once

Metalrush24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:35 PM   #19
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

after watching on my phone I thought the chick was a douchebag just like the truck driver. Watched it once I got home actually on youtube and read her description. She did nothing wrong. He was completely wrong. It was highway 41 in Tampa. The majority of that road is 45 mph. She was doing between 55 and 60. She was in the left lane because she was turning in half a mile. She said he tailgated her for 3 minutes. That wasn't really tailgating like it is here. They get so close here that you can't even see their headlights. She turned the video over to the cops because he left the scene and he got arrested and charged.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #20
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:

what exactly was going on in that video. I don't understand what the issue was. why was the guy doing fish tails. he was the one bitchin
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote