CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
SMOTFS86
Cockypantherfan
gamecockphan
taylorssc
robgusc76
Lonnie
U-Dub Gamecock
CoverTwo
Spurrier on Pharoah: (4127)
USC/clemson spread (1797)
In case no one saw.. (1454)
Bowl projections (1342)
Why has there been 4 (761)
Odell Becham Catch (759)
A little late to the (698)
Tiger Burn (538)
Texas A&M Defens (397)
No excuse for the D (373)
weekend conference Predic
Good Omen for Saturday?
The Defense
USC/clemson spread
Texans getting frustrated
Drew Owens missing?
Shaq Roland
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
No excuse for the D this
Odell Becham Catch

Old 03-27-2014, 10:47 PM   #1
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Burger Kings angry whopper

Is actually pretty good has anyone else tried one

Just enough heat and the sauce they put on it is amazing

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Burger Kings angry whopper

Not I, while I enjoy BK, overly spicy foods upset my stomach, I actually had BK for lunch today, got my usual double cheeseburger, but also tried out a "Ranch"?? Burger. Just a cheeseburger with BBQ sauce and onion rings on top, was rather good, even if the onion rings were fake as hell.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

BK is the dregs of fast food.. Had some bad experiences in the past.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Met the mother of my four children at the Bk. She was behind the counter. That was when they hired hot white chicks back in the late 70's. Things change, but I always loved the "flame broiled" taste. They use to actually stick them over an open flame. I didn't say cook mind you, just set them on the grill and turn them. I'm not interested in an Angry Whopper............
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:36 PM   #5
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Met the mother of my four children at the Bk. She was behind the counter. That was when they hired hot white chicks back in the late 70's. Things change, but I always loved the "flame broiled" taste. They use to actually stick them over an open flame. I didn't say cook mind you, just set them on the grill and turn them. I'm not interested in an Angry Whopper............
When I worked at bk when I was 16 we just put them through a machine then has they would come out we would put them in a hot box to finish them off

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:48 PM   #6
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
When I worked at bk when I was 16 we just put them through a machine then has they would come out we would put them in a hot box to finish them off
White chicks?

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #7
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
White chicks?
I think I saw that movie.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:08 AM   #8
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

I eat Burger King like twice a year and it's usually when Im on vacation in Destin or Gulf Shores for some reason. Have no idea why that is, just seems to be the case. Hard to beat a Whopper when its hot and fresh. The problem with Burger King seems to be it's inconsistency with food. I've had some pretty sad Whoppers in my life as well.

I still remember the Burger King in Irmo on Broad River near Waffle House and Friarsgate. Im pretty sure that is the worst Burger King on Planet Earth. The drive through always took like 20 minutes to get through... insane. One time I asked the window girl why this particular BK takes 10X longer than others (not in a rude way).

Her answer "if ya'll know it's slow, then why ya'll keep coming here". I didnt know what to say to that.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #9
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightohhthree View Post
I eat Burger King like twice a year and it's usually when Im on vacation in Destin or Gulf Shores for some reason. Have no idea why that is, just seems to be the case. Hard to beat a Whopper when its hot and fresh. The problem with Burger King seems to be it's inconsistency with food. I've had some pretty sad Whoppers in my life as well.

I still remember the Burger King in Irmo on Broad River near Waffle House and Friarsgate. Im pretty sure that is the worst Burger King on Planet Earth. The drive through always took like 20 minutes to get through... insane. One time I asked the window girl why this particular BK takes 10X longer than others (not in a rude way).

Her answer "if ya'll know it's slow, then why ya'll keep coming here". I didnt know what to say to that.
The one in Newberry might have that beaten. They ran out of burger patties one day. How does that happen?

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #10
Travelin
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 522
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
White chicks?
Shouldn't this thread be called "Jerry Springer Eats at Burger King?"

or "My Babies Mama had an Angry Whopper?"
Travelin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #11
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

love me an Angry Whopper

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

Quote:

Were you a customer? I'd like to hear the story
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:10 PM   #13
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

I actually really enjoy BK's breakfast.

If I'm constipated, I get a Whopper Jr, + cheese - tomatoe, with onion rings and zesty sauce. After the last bite you can set your watch to 30 minutes and I'm relieved.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:57 AM   #14
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material

In my Junior year I worked at the BK across from the horseshoe. Good thing was that you could eat free and as I had no money, I lived on Whoppers for a Worked fries- still have some scars on my forearms, drinks and the cash register. Also worked the Friday night cleaning crew- we'd get beer from the Campus club, stash it in the cooler and "clean and sip". got paid extra for that!
Held me over from Christmas break to the end of the semester until my summer job started. Only hassle was going to afternoon classes after working a lunch shift smelling like a French fry.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #15
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Had some good Angries when they first came out. Tried it again recently and it was not nearly angry enough for my taste. The BK by my house is a POS though and I pray for their demise. They don't deserve to continue operating.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:51 AM   #16
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
The one in Newberry might have that beaten. They ran out of burger patties one day. How does that happen?
I have been to a Pizza Hut (Walterboro)... We walked in.... "Im sorry, but we are out of dough"... After that experience, nothing surprises me.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #17
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

I find Burger King to be pretty gross...haven't ate at one in quite a few years.

That "grilled burger" odor they put out from their chimneys is a nuisance and false advertising.

If I am going to eat a fast food burger from a major chain, it is likely going to be Wendy's.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #18
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Used to like BK, but now its bad. Really bad.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 05:58 PM   #19
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassau Gamecock View Post
In my Junior year I worked at the BK across from the horseshoe. Good thing was that you could eat free and as I had no money, I lived on Whoppers for a Worked fries- still have some scars on my forearms, drinks and the cash register. Also worked the Friday night cleaning crew- we'd get beer from the Campus club, stash it in the cooler and "clean and sip". got paid extra for that!
Held me over from Christmas break to the end of the semester until my summer job started. Only hassle was going to afternoon classes after working a lunch shift smelling like a French fry.
Funny how the lot where that BK stood is still vacant. I saw so many drunken fights there in the 90s.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 06:09 PM   #20
1SCFanInPAUntilNow
Franchise Playa

Male

CockyCash: 9182821
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material1SCFanInPAUntilNow is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Dub Gamecock View Post
I have been to a Pizza Hut (Walterboro)... We walked in.... "Im sorry, but we are out of dough"... After that experience, nothing surprises me.
The Pizza Hut in Walterboro needs to be deleted from this world.
1SCFanInPAUntilNow is offline   Reply With Quote