CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
El Cid Ranger
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
The Yancey
2000grad
gadeneer1986
taylorssc
Fight, win, kick a-- (1041)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (897)
CFN prediction for a (817)
Why I'm hopeful abou (671)
The Gator Bowl wants (638)
A simple defensive l (597)
What happened to thi (566)
USC will upset Aubur (565)
Ranking Top HC jobs (442)
This is War (399)
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Ranking the SEC Football
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Media tabs South Carolina
Cann tipping plays?
Name a Gamecock
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Five Upstate High School
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Which loss hurt worse, Mi

Old 03-06-2014, 10:51 PM   #81
Sir Cuss
Two Deep

Female

CockyCash: 500
Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material
Default Re: Four clemson players suspended vs UGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
Lets not even talk about delusion when Spurrier goes around declaring South Carolina the champions of the bowl season after winning another Capital One Bowl.
Well now, wait a minute.

Which subject would you like to discuss? I'm happy to discuss an array of topics; my words will murder your words. I went to USC, not the other university in the state.

Are we finished talking about clem5on's glorious BCS "run" (using that term loosely)?

If so, let's talk about Spurrier. Five straight wins against your team. Do we really need to go further? Ranked higher than you the past three seasons (maybe more, about to go to bed and don't feel like searching).

I don't need to satisfy your queries post-balking on a previous matter such as the BCS; I simply currently choose to because it is enjoyable to see you squirm on to the next topic, limping as you sputter along after you get torn apart based on a brief application of the facts. "Wuh, wuh, well, we have a lot more grass around our stadium." You're on a damn farm, son; of course you do.

Yeah. We own you. You don't have to admit it. Everyone knows, in this state and outside of it - including you dim-witted taters.

Last edited by Sir Cuss; 03-06-2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: had to dumb down the language for the tater
Sir Cuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:55 PM   #82
Sir Cuss
Two Deep

Female

Sir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot materialSir Cuss is USC mascot material

Moreover, do you even know the context of that statement by Spurrier? Ha, who am I kidding; assuming a tater knows something is wrong. I apologize. Let me explain his statement about being bowl champs, in order of his likely reasoning:

(1) in response to Dabo's "national champion" and "doorway of greatness" quotes after squeaking by LSU in the damn Peach Bowl;
(2) we won our bowl game; and
(3) we beat three teams that won their "we-have-the-most-bcs-appearances-in-the-state/how-did-you-do-the-last-time-you-went-to-a-bcs-game" BCS games.

That was the reasoning. If this doesn't make sense, that's on your, farmer John.

Please tell me, other than the Suckeyes, what team you beat that was above decent? I DARE YOU TO MENTION BC.

Old 03-06-2014, 11:13 PM   #83
Sir Cuss
Two Deep

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cuss View Post
about to go to bed
You should do the same, tater. You have no valid argument, and you're just making yourself look worse (somehow; I mean you consciously choose to wear orange and purple together).

Old 03-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #84
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch81 View Post
yeah a conference title, two division titles, 2 bcs appearances, and a bcs win is flat out awful. Im sure Clemson would love to trade an SC fan for their past 5 years of.................well..............you beat Clemson, so I guess that's important on the national scene and what everyone talks about when it comes to gaining national relevance.

Spudhead
Butthurt
McTaterton

what ever helps you sleep at night buddy

i mean you do realize that run clem5on just had was because the ACC is COMPLETE SHIT. look what happened when a team finally got some talent... FSU. How'd that work out for you guys?? How about the fact that BOTH of those BCS appearances only happened because the orange bowl MUST take an ACC team. THEY DO NOT GET TO CHOOSE THEY MUSTTAKE AN ACC TEAM. When the best team in the conference goes to the BCS championship, they STILL MUST TAKE A TEAM FROM THE ACC. If you understood how the BCS worked, you wouldnt be bragging about going to a BCS bowl coming out of the ACC.

This run was arguably the BEST 4 year stretch in the COMPLETE HISTORY of Clem5on football. In that run, Clem5on beat 4 teams ranked in the top 15.

SO..... (arguably) the best (eligible) team ever to play at Clemson racked up wins against shit teams and cupcake schedules, and NEVER beat the Gamecocks!!! You guys really have something to beat your chests about.

Last edited by cocksmith1or11; 03-28-2014 at 08:32 PM.
cocksmith1or11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:22 PM   #85
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Ah, Clemson and SC fans going at it, it's so cute.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #86
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

Cocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudlyCocked & Locked is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
Ah, Clemson and SC fans going at it, it's so cute.
Your a tiger too - right?
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:51 PM   #87
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Not that type of tiger. Our's doesn't looked jaundiced.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 PM   #88
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocked & Locked View Post
Your a tiger too - right?
im not convinced he's even a fan of football, or any sport for that. i think he just found a cool place to hang out and likes to be a contrarian.

not meant as an insult nard, just my impression.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:25 PM   #89
Thenardier
Banned

Male

*facepalm
Old 03-28-2014, 11:58 PM   #90
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

these teams arent gonna be able to play
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote