CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Acockolypse Now
sporkgod50
StormOfTalons
COCKYTALKIN
b381l
thekob
Rooster'srule
auslander
davisd9
An Aggies View of th (1532)
Elcid99 (1466)
Tennessee (1060)
Erin Murray's brothe (667)
Question on Student (621)
Clowney in Practice (530)
Bad movies that are (450)
Camp scheduled relea (420)
John Abraham DUI (388)
PSU drops a prospect (310)
Green and Lammons
PSU drops a prospect beca
Best Offensive "Trip
Mizzou WR suspended for s
Elcid99
John Abraham DUI
2015 - Zack Bailey
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Travelle Warton retires
Tennessee

Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #161
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Tennessee GAME #1 Thread**

our friday night batting is terrible...maybe it will change after midnight?
Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #162
i29gman
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
i29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his combi29gman is developing his comb

Anyone else lose the audio feed on the broadcast?
i29gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #163
bhusc2002
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

bhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPitbhusc2002 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to bhusc2002

Gore coming in at 2B.
bhusc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #164
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons

Bad bad ph move.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:15 AM   #165
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Got to say that I didn't care for that pinch hit move . At all.............
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:15 AM   #166
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

just great...rain delay
Old 03-29-2014, 12:16 AM   #167
USCMM
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100200
USCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot material

Wow...it is POURING here near the lowes on Garners-Ferry.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:17 AM   #168
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
just great...rain delay
Chit, just call it until tomorrow...
Old 03-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #169
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coulwoodwarlord View Post
Got to say that I didn't care for that pinch hit move . At all.............
Celek is hitting .200...maybe?.. Yeah, DC is a contact hitter... Give him a shot to find a hole there...
Old 03-29-2014, 12:19 AM   #170
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

he's also a senior who has walkoff experience. I'm not saying I totally agree with the move but I understand why. The worst part is now we have to use Gore at 2nd if we ever resume the game
Old 03-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #171
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
he's also a senior who has walkoff experience. I'm not saying I totally agree with the move but I understand why. The worst part is now we have to use Gore at 2nd if we ever resume the game
Celek is good if you need a HR... In that situation, you need someone that is a contact hitter... And DC is who I would rather have up... Who knows, DC probably would have made an out..
Old 03-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #172
GamecockStud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 452
GamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talonsGamecockStud has developed his gaff and talons

ppl questioning Celek could have just as easily questioned the call to PH Max Schrock on a bumb ankle against Ole Miss
Old 03-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #173
mpilot0705
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 498700
mpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPitmpilot0705 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to mpilot0705

Did the feed shut down for the delay or did I just lose it?
Old 03-29-2014, 12:25 AM   #174
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

I wasn't excited when he was up to bat against ole miss 2 weeks ago but he came through. Obviously it's just a guess at the time on who will be clutch. Knowing we lose our 2b now makes the decision look worse too
Old 03-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #175
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockStud View Post
ppl questioning Celek could have just as easily questioned the call to PH Max Schrock on a bumb ankle against Ole Miss
Max is a much better hitter than Celek... Not comparing apples to apples
Old 03-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #176
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 200
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
I wasn't excited when he was up to bat against ole miss 2 weeks ago but he came through. Obviously it's just a guess at the time on who will be clutch. Knowing we lose our 2b now makes the decision look worse too
Add Gore (while capable, is our 3rd string 2B..... behind Schrock and Arendas......) is a true freshman.

Seems like games like these, the ball looks for the new guy..... hopefully Gore is ready!

Looks like an hour delay to me......
Old 03-29-2014, 12:31 AM   #177
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

I'd be surprised to see them come back tonight...
Old 03-29-2014, 12:32 AM   #178
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Quote:
Gotta believe the guys on your bench can do the job, If theres doubt that he cant do it, then why have him on the team.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:32 AM   #179
englew
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 342
englew is sharpening his clawsenglew is sharpening his clawsenglew is sharpening his clawsenglew is sharpening his clawsenglew is sharpening his claws

Interesting, at least to me, observation, why doesn't USC use the score graphic that is currently on the video feed? I know there are quite a bit of other complaints to be had about the stream but it's pirated so who am I going to take my complaints to?
The score graphic seems to be a basic sports necessity though.
englew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:33 AM   #180
jojaba71
Recruit

Male

jojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his comb

Are we done for the night?
jojaba71 is offline   Reply With Quote