CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
kingofnerf
NinjaSven
Jim Lahey
Storm Of Spurs
roosterdude21
Sandstorm29
MWard
robgusc76
Wilds & Carson B (2522)
Marquavius Lewis (2461)
So, why is next year (2303)
How Long Will The Re (1497)
Restaurant musts in (1082)
Why do so many of yo (1061)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (833)
Shot in the arm for (823)
Custom Jersey (439)
5 Gourmet Foods That (299)
Why do so many of you guy
Frank Martin's Game has b
2015 Commitment - Dante S
How Long Will The Rebuild
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit
Further clarification on
Marquavius Lewis
The Vent and Coaching cha
Previewing Clemson
2015 - Mark Fields

Old 03-28-2014, 09:07 PM   #21
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000995751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: is Kliff Kingsbury one of the hottest young coaches in cfb?

Ryan Gosling coaches football?
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #22
NJCocky14
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
NJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervousNJCocky14 is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetSwarm1990 View Post
The city has it's own STD! You clearly don't live in Texas. It you did you'd know about Lubbock.
I was mainly referring to the fact that no one knows what school has the highest std rate because such a statistic or ranking doesn't exist.

You seem very simple.

But back on topic, I like Kliff Kingsbury a lot.
NJCocky14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:16 AM   #23
GarnetSwarm1990
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudlyGarnetSwarm1990 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJCocky14 View Post
I was mainly referring to the fact that no one knows what school has the highest std rate because such a statistic or ranking doesn't exist.

You seem very simple.

But back on topic, I like Kliff Kingsbury a lot.
Yes, because knowing simple facts (or rumors if you chose that route) that Lubbock is known around the state of Texas as having the highest percentage of locals having an STD makes me simple.

We never needed it written down or proven to know we weren't taking that chance.

If that makes me "simple" then fine. But if you wish do go do your own research in Lubbock then by all means, go for it. Enjoy your raider rash.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:55 AM   #24
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

All I know is he wears suits with no tie and like the top 5 shirt buttons unbuttoned. I can't condone him as a person as long as that continues.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #25
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

funny given the post above me, but i want to dress like him when i grow up. judge me.