CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
PageUSC
KaneisAble
QCB
doubledribble
ReadR00ster
markp_vip
Roosterboy
Master Bedroom
roosterdude21
Gamecocks1137
Busta out indefinite (2185)
SOS says his next st (1794)
Our Defense? (982)
CBSSports SEC predic (892)
Michael Sams done in (360)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (355)
SEC Football Legend: (349)
Party like it's 1903 (338)
CFN prediction for a (323)
MMA: Holeve (Down Sy (297)
Our Defense?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Does South Carolina still
Roll call for Auburn
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Rest of the season predic
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
CFN prediction for auburn

Old 03-30-2014, 05:20 AM   #1
the_ultimatethrill
Walk On

CockyCash: 500
the_ultimatethrill is learning to peckthe_ultimatethrill is learning to peck
Default Carolina vs UNC

Just watched the press conferences for both teams and I must say I am so pumped up for this game. I getting the feeling that our ladies are taking this game very personal. Ms. Coates looks destined to place her mark on this series esp given the game she had last time out. I almost get the feeling that UNC is a little over confident and the feeling they have is that we are going to make this mistake of only being focused on stopping Diamond. I think the key to this game is to not worry so much about Diamond as much as controlling what you can control. The mistake I see teams make on them and Diamond spoke to this is being so focused on stopping her that you forget the other talent on the team. I think we have to play sound defensive basketball and establish the post early. If I am Dawn I'm telling Tiffany to pick her spots. I feel we are at our best when she allows the game to come to her no matter when that happens we are a better team versus when she is hard pressed to establish herself. I look for Ms. Welch to get established early and Ms. Mitchell to be the force down the stretch. I would also love to see us go to Ms. Gaines early and often as a disruptive force to be up in Diamond's face so that we can leave the other four players guarded. I say limit Diamond but don't make the game plan just about her and we will be okay.
http://www5.cockytalk.com/images/smilies/woo.gif
Go Cocks!!!
the_ultimatethrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #2
Cockhornleghorn
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200700
Cockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot materialCockhornleghorn is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cockhornleghorn
Default Re: Carolina vs UNC

I think it is a big advantage that we've been on the West Coast for a week already and UNC is still adjusting. Not only that, we played one of our worst games against them in December and are ready to show them the real Carolina.