CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
B-G
Big Spur
SMOTFS86
Sandstorm29
The Yancey
kingofnerf
rabid cock
doubledribble
**USC vs. Coker GAME (3285)
2014 Subway Classic: (1608)
aTm demolishes Kyle (738)
Cocky at the Duck Co (712)
Ali Hospitalized Wit (625)
Really, REALLY glad (559)
Deer Hunting 2014 (374)
movers, furniture do (307)
Happy Winter Solstic (276)
Streaming nfl games (264)
QB Next Season?
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Connor to be backup?
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
official UFC thread. (new
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
Ali Hospitalized With Pne
Question for those who ha
Really, REALLY glad he's
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL

Old 03-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #121
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I bought the standard edition so I will not be playing until Tuesday.
I bought the standard too, and there's still early access.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:31 PM   #122
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
I bought the standard too, and there's still early access.
Yes, but it is 3 day instead of 5 day.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:57 PM   #123
Cheezy
Banned

Male

Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Yes, but it is 3 day instead of 5 day.
Are you sure? I've been playing for the last hour.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:59 PM   #124
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Yep, just tried to log in again. My account shows 3 day early access. You sure you didn't get Imperial?

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-31-2014, 01:26 AM   #125
Cheezy
Banned

Male

Quote:
Yep, just tried to log in again. My account shows 3 day early access. You sure you didn't get Imperial?
Positive. I ordered it today, the digital copy. I just checked my bank account to be sure, haha. Also, I can't pick Imperial at the character creation, it's grayed out. I did delete my beta client totally, and downloaded the full client from the 'my account' part of their website, I wonder if that did something different for me. I'm playing now...
Old 03-31-2014, 01:31 AM   #126
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezy View Post
Positive. I ordered it today, the digital copy. I just checked my bank account to be sure, haha. Also, I can't pick Imperial at the character creation, it's grayed out. I did delete my beta client totally, and downloaded the full client from the 'my account' part of their website, I wonder if that did something different for me. I'm playing now...
I may give that a try tomorrow. In the meantime though I am enjoying the new Diablo expansion. Everything hitting at once.

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-31-2014, 02:30 AM   #127
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

So far, one of the most successful launches in recent history for an MMO in my opinion. No problems logging in and no lag. Tons of people running around. It seems to be doing very well.

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #128
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Console release pushed back 6 months.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #129
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Console release pushed back 6 months.
If true, that would really suck.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #130
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

It's true. However they are allowing for your to start on the PC and transfer your character to console when it is released. They are also going to giver you a discount if you do this.

Old 05-10-2014, 08:46 AM   #131
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I've been having fun with it. Only a few problems, mostly what you would expect for the first few months post launch. I have all 8 character slots filled. They range in level from 8 to 28.

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #132
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

I've got 3 characters.

DK - VR1
Sorc - 29
Temp - 4

Yeah, I'm having a blast so far. Been doing a lot of crafting. I also explore a lot.

Old 05-10-2014, 05:09 PM   #133
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockadoo View Post
It's true. However they are allowing for your to start on the PC and transfer your character to console when it is released. They are also going to giver you a discount if you do this.
Is that a rumor or confirmed? I bought the PC version but I was planning on playing console because a lot of my friends are going to be playing on the XBone.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #134
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
Is that a rumor or confirmed? I bought the PC version but I was planning on playing console because a lot of my friends are going to be playing on the XBone.
Yep, here is the official update: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...?ref=news-list

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #135
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Quote:
nm
Quote:
Via a special offer, anyone who purchases and plays the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online by the end of June will have the opportunity to transfer their character(s) to either console version when they are released. The offer will allow you to begin playing immediately on the PC/Mac, and then add the PS4 or Xbox One version and transfer the character(s) you have created and developed. And, you donít have to pay full price for the game twice. For $20, eligible PC and Mac players will have the option to add a full, digital version of ESO on either the PS4 or the Xbox One with your character transfer(s), and another 30 days of included game time.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:28 AM   #136
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

I've been wondering how Elder Scrolls Online was. I played all the Fallouts and a couple of the Elder Scrolls games. What's the verdict now that it look like some of you have had it for a while?
Old 11-14-2014, 10:43 AM   #137
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I enjoyed the first 50 levels. I played 7 toons in all 4 factions. Unfortunately they listened to the whiners and nerfed solo PvE completely. did not renew my sub when it expired earlier this month. I will resub when the next solo content is release. That is not scheduled until spring though.

All in all it was a fun ride. Most of the bugs and gold spammers and such have been fixed. I would do it again.

Order Of The Spur
Old 11-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #138
rioninusc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000000556
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
I enjoyed the first 50 levels. I played 7 toons in all 4 factions. Unfortunately they listened to the whiners and nerfed solo PvE completely. did not renew my sub when it expired earlier this month. I will resub when the next solo content is release. That is not scheduled until spring though.

All in all it was a fun ride. Most of the bugs and gold spammers and such have been fixed. I would do it again.
Why would they nerf Solo PVE? Seems like it wouldn't hinder anything.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 12:04 PM   #139
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

I dunno. Cost them a lot of subs and good will from long term SE gamers. Their focus now is on group stuff and PvP.

Order Of The Spur
Old 11-14-2014, 12:27 PM   #140
BigSpenda864
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 466
BigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his combBigSpenda864 is developing his comb

Does it draw you in like Oblivion and Fallout? I really got into those. I've never played Warcraft or any online RPG's.