CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
Acockolypse Now
eightohhthree
thekob
A. Pilgrim
B-G
Winston (5175)
ESPN reporter adding (3203)
SOS: No QB controve (2282)
In light of our matc (1401)
How we won the UGA g (1371)
Just read this. (1311)
If we keep winning a (706)
Neat statistic bruhh (616)
Clemson requires sex (559)
Should I move to Oxf (510)
uniforms saturday
Acock's SEC Wrap Up 2014:
Happy National Cheeseburg
Vandy Fans
Winston
In light of our matchup w
Places to watch Carolina
The SEC East schedule fro
Christian Walker called u
How we won the UGA game:

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 01:28 PM   #41
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2016 - Stephen Davis, Jr.

so... does this kid wanna be a gamecock?
Old 03-12-2014, 03:19 AM   #42
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

http://al.com/auburnfootball/index.s...great_ste.html
Old 03-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #43
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

it would suck to let this guy leave home.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:09 AM   #44
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Article via 247

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #45
cocksmith1or11
Zone Reader

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

I doubt he stays, although I do remember Stephen Davis at the pulpit with Latt during his announcement.

..... but then again he could've been representing Allbarn

Old 04-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #46
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksmith1or11 View Post
I doubt he stays, although I do remember Stephen Davis at the pulpit with Latt during his announcement.

..... but then again he could've been representing Allbarn
Davis told Latt to go where his heart wanted to go, he was sort of a mentor, though Davis says he hasn't really talked to Latt since.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #47
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Article via 247

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 05-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #48
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Re: Stephen Davis, Jr. Thread (2016 Prospect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky2001 View Post
Stephen told Marcus that one of his regrets was that he didn't play college ball in this state. He said that no one here knew who he was. They know him in Alabama, but this is home. That was part of what he said to Marcus when he was advising him to stay in state.

I would imagine that this kid is ours so long as we don't screw this up.
That is hopefully the heartfelt pitch to every instate kid we look at picking up
Old 06-12-2014, 01:27 AM   #49
Thenardier
Banned

Male

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...of_former.html

Getting closer to decide.
Old 06-12-2014, 02:14 PM   #50
bigduff32
Freshman All-American

Male

bigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his combbigduff32 is developing his comb

I hope we beat Auburn this year and he's there to see it. With this kid's bloodline he has to be a baller at the next level, regardless of his position.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:35 PM   #51
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Rising junior DB Stephen Davis Jr. of Dutch Fork has Auburn ahead of USC early in the process. Davis’ father, Stephen Davis, played at Auburn but the younger Davis said that has no bearing on his list. “I really didn’t grow up an Auburn fan, to tell you the truth,” Davis said.
Instead, Davis credited several other factors for the lead Auburn has for his services.
“The coaches, the fans, the environment…they’re just great,” he said. “Their players…I love the players and they’re the best players…I think I could be one of them. Auburn is my number one and they’re going to be tough to beat.”
As for why the Gamecocks are second on his list, Davis said that there are several similarities between USC and Auburn.
“It’s kind of the same thing,” he said. “The coaches are great. It’s a great coaching staff. And, it’s home…I mean, I’m at home here.”
He has built a solid relationship with USC coaches Lorenzo Ward and Grady Brown.
Davis has offers from USC, Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Florida. He will visit UCLA next week and plans to attend Auburn’s first fall practice.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...y-from-auburn/

Old 07-30-2014, 10:48 PM   #52
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Really hope we put the full-court press on this guy. I hated it when his Dad left the state, would be great to see him stay home.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:59 PM   #53
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Committed to Auburn. Time to lock this one down. :/

Closed Thread