CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Captain9Dragons
CockyDevil
Ironfan
Gamecocks1137
LBC
Joe Pigskin
Ace Dilcock
thekob
theclosersc
donbgamecock
Willie Taggart Leavi (1175)
SEC Coaches Team (684)
LOOK: Army unveils b (652)
Who will win the Hei (626)
'Bomb Threat' at my (274)
About to bring anoth (248)
Please do me a big f (192)
PJ Dozier named SEC (131)
Vintage ads that wou (55)
About to bring anoth (0)
Will you go to the Birmin
2017 - Jordan Rhodes
Would you Get Rid of any
Who will win the Heisman?
Willie Taggart Leaving US
2017 - T.J. Moore
Discussion: 2017 Recruiti
PJ Dozier named SEC Playe
Muschamp cannot...
Ideas for Improving the I

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 11:58 PM   #541
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2016 - Tavien Feaster

bump. just wondering if anything new. really want this guy to play for Carolina. my top hope for 2016 class
Old 03-18-2014, 06:06 PM   #542
VikingGamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
VikingGamecock has hatched from the shell

I know that he ran away in the 100m relay at Spartanburg High school this past week.

He didn't grow up a Clemson fan from what I understand.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #543
CoverTwo
If C2 doesn't trust you..

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2016 - Nygel Edmonds - Stanford

Quote:
2/11/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Nygel Edmonds
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 03-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #544
CoverTwo

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2016 - Derrick Brown

Quote:
3/26/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Derrick Brown
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 03-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #545
CoverTwo

Male

Default 2016 - Brad Hawkins - Michigan

Quote:
3/4/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Brad Hawkins
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

247 Bio

Old 03-30-2014, 05:23 PM   #546
CoverTwo

Male

Default 2016 - Kareem Walker - Ohio State

Running Back from Wayne, New Jersey

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

Old 04-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #547
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Ben Cleveland

Interview via 247

Quote:
Class of 2016 prospect Ben Cleveland is already considered one of the top offensive line prospects in the country, and the 6-7, 317-pounder showed why Saturday. He clocked a very impressive 5.22 40-yard dash and 4.87 shuttle, and had a 25.8-inch vertical leap and 41.5-foot power ball throw for a score of 99.78. He has offers from Georgia, Clemson, Florida, South Carolina and Texas with Alabama expected in the near future. He made an unofficial visit to Clemson two weeks ago.
Link: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfr...-sparq-combine

Last edited by CoverTwo; 04-01-2014 at 10:41 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 10:40 PM   #548
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Issac Nauta

Interview via 247

Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 PM   #549
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Elijah Deveaux

Quote:
Class of 2016 Elijah Deveaux (Charlotte, N.C./Christian) has a good size/speed combination and made several good plays in one-on-ones catching the ball. Temple and Mississippi State are two early offers with Pitt also showing interest, among others.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/North-C...ke-Camp-185626

Old 04-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #550
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Kyran Bowman

Committed to North Carolina.

Old 04-01-2014, 11:42 PM   #551
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Avery McCall

Quote:
Class of 2016 quarterback Avery McCall (Dillon, S.C.) already has an offer from in-state South Carolina. He’s an intriguing prospect who is built more like a defensive back or running back. His arm is good, however, and he could just be one of those outliers at the position
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/North-C...ke-Camp-185626

Old 04-02-2014, 12:53 AM   #552
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Gabe Angel

Quote:
Angel is a unique athlete who has all kinds of size but still moves well, has quickness and catches the ball naturally. He’s starting to transition into more of a tight end role after previously being seen as a running back and it fits him well.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/IFM-Pla...shville-176840

Quote:
Angel was a very impressive young man on Sunday at the DI training facility in Franklin, TN. He was one of the top overall athletes competing Sunday and looked well beyond his years with his mature body and talents on the field. Angel can seriously run for his size and could translate to many positions on the field on the college level. He was previously recruited by the old Vanderbilt staff as a running back but it is unknown at this time where the new staff likes him. He is one of the top targets not only on Vanderbilt’s recruiting list for 2016 but also many, many others. Angel has enough talents to either be a pass catching tight end on offense or even possibly a rush linebacker on defense. He is still growing and maturing but is looked at as one of the top prospects nationally in the recruiting class of 2016.
Link: http://vanderbilt.247sports.com/Arti...y-event-176809

Old 04-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #553
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - D'Andre Gardenhire-Washington

Quote:
Gardenshire-Washington was a terror off the edge on Sunday, using his long arms and explosive first step to wreak havoc on the offensive linemen in one-on-ones. Physically, Gardenhire-Washington reminds me of 2013 Mississippi State signee, Deshon Cooper, and it is hard to believe the 2016 defensive end weighs less than 200 pounds with his long arms and solid build. Schools looking for an edge rusher would do well to get this sophomore in camp this summer.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Valdost...winners-177828

Old 04-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #554
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Dedrick Mills

Quote:
Camps are tough settings for linebackers to truly shine, but Mills was able to hold his own against some very quick scatbacks in coverage. A physical athlete that also plays running back in high school, Mills made the decision to play defense at MVP Camp and that could be where the 6-foot, 200-pound sophomore ends up in college. He excelled at redirecting routes at the line of scrimmage and showed good lateral movement as well.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Valdost...winners-177828

Old 04-02-2014, 01:09 AM   #555
CoverTwo

Male

Default Re: 2016 - Stephen Davis, Jr.

Article via 247

Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #556
cocksmith1or11
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 750
cocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot materialcocksmith1or11 is USC mascot material

I doubt he stays, although I do remember Stephen Davis at the pulpit with Latt during his announcement.

..... but then again he could've been representing Allbarn
Old 04-03-2014, 12:16 AM   #557
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksmith1or11 View Post
I doubt he stays, although I do remember Stephen Davis at the pulpit with Latt during his announcement.

..... but then again he could've been representing Allbarn
Davis told Latt to go where his heart wanted to go, he was sort of a mentor, though Davis says he hasn't really talked to Latt since.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:26 AM   #558
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

I read he's going to visit us soon. Has the date been announced?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:20 PM   #559
CoverTwo

Male

Default 2016 - Cornell Powell - Clemson

Wide Receiver from Greenville, North Carolina

A guy to keep an eye on, per GCC.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

Old 04-03-2014, 11:45 PM   #560
CoverTwo

Male

Default 2016 - Kelvin Harmon

Quote:
3/29/2014: Kelvin Harmon attends Junior Day at South Carolina Gamecocks
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

247 Bio

Closed Thread