CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
GamecockSuperFan
A. Pilgrim
robgusc76
cocks are us
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
Master Bedroom
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2702)
Herbstreit on " (983)
Ole Miss Fan's Milk- (967)
SEC QB's in the Red (956)
Little know stat (We (932)
Gamecockology Helms (855)
2013 Georgia vs. 201 (691)
Gif Sharing Time!!!! (544)
Where do you like to (474)
We're going to the N (458)
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Where do you like to sit
Tennessee - South Carolin
We're going to the NCAA T
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Chances we win out now?
This season and recruitin
Halo: Master Chief Collec
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Little know stat (Week 10

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Carl Tucker - North Carolina

Quote:
There are several names on the registration list to keep an eye on, but perhaps none more than Concord (N.C.) Robinson 2015 athlete Carl Tucker Jr.. The 6-foot-1, 206-pounder is already firmly on the recruiting radar, having drawn an early verbal offer from Clemson as well as interest from Duke, East Carolina, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Link: http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1519981&PT=4&PR=2

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 09-10-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Carl Tucker, Jr.

Quote:
Class of 2015 ATH Carl Tucker, Jr. (6-2 215) of Cornelius, NC visited Clemson Saturday for the Georgia game. The Tigers were his first offer and Tucker was happy to take his first visit to the campus. “It was an amazing experience for me,” said Tucker. “That was my first (ESPN) Game Day atmosphere. I’ve been to games but never one like that. It was a great first-time visit for me. Clemson is definitely a good school. I love coach (Dabo) Swinney and my recruiting coach, coach (Danny) Pearman.” In the last two days, Tucker picked up his other two offers. “Tennessee offered me yesterday and Chapel Hill (North Carolina) offered me today.” Tucker does not have any favorites saying, “I’m interested in all schools interested in me. Clemson was my favorite but now that I have other offers, I have something to compare them to.” Georgia is the other school expressing interest. Tucker will visit Tennessee this weekend and North Carolina the next. As a sophomore he caught 27 passes for over 650 yards. He added eight interceptions on defense.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...college-games/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-31-2014, 01:09 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
ATH Carl Tucker, Jr. of Cornelius, NC named his top three as Tennessee, North Carolina and Clemson. Each school has offered. His other offer is from East Carolina. Other schools showing interest include Penn State and Duke. Tucker visited Clemson for the opening game of the season and enjoyed his time there. “If they invite me back I’ll definitely go back for a camp or something like that,” said Tucker. His most recent contact with Clemson was during the break. “They stopped by the school to visit Mark Fields and me,” he said. “They just wanted to see how we were doing so we hung out for a little bit.” Tucker named Tennessee his top school after a visit this fall. “It’s the visit that really stood out,” Tucker said. “Their fans stand by them no matter what. Everything about it stood out-the stadium, the facilities, the coaching staff-I liked it all.” A possible future visit for Tucker could be Penn State. He says that the Nittany Lions are showing more interest of late. He has not scheduled any visits but does plan to attend several camps this summer.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-for-sometime/

Old 01-31-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
4gamecockfb
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

he and mark fields from the same school. hope we can get both
Old 04-04-2014, 01:29 AM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
It has been some time since ATH Carl Tucker Jr. of Cornelius, NC has heard from Clemson. The Tigers have offered but Tucker says he has not communicated with the coaches recently. “I’m not really sure what is going on there,” he said.
“I’m still interested in them. I’m interested in every team that offers me.”
Tucker carries five offers; Clemson, Tennessee, Wake Forest, East Carolina and North Carolina with interest from Penn State. The lack of contact with Clemson as the Tigers dropping down his list of favorites behind Tennessee, North Carolina and Wake Forest in that order. His junior day visit to Tennessee solidified the Volunteers lead for his services. “I felt loved there,” Tucker said.
“I liked how it worked and I got a chance to see what it looks like, you know, besides the stadium. It went very well and my parents and I enjoyed spending time there.”
He has also visited North Carolina where he saw his first basketball game in Chapel Hill. “I’m a big Chapel Hill fan in basketball so to see the Duke-(North) Carolina game in person was pretty special,” he said.
Tucker plans to visit the two schools again this spring and is waiting to hear from Clemson to gauge their interest level.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...gers-interest/

Old 04-15-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to North Carolina.

Closed Thread