CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
doubledribble
PageUSC
KaneisAble
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
GarnetSwarm1990
b381l
pitchcock
thumpin big
kingofnerf
Busta out indefinite (1994)
SOS says his next st (1673)
Our Road Upset Wins (1532)
CBSSports SEC predic (810)
Our Defense? (663)
No easy road for our (653)
Roll call for Auburn (593)
University of Buffal (519)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (301)
SOS says his next stop is
Rest of the season predic
Does South Carolina still
CFN prediction for auburn
2016 - Issac Nauta
Roll call for Auburn
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
Our Defense?
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Austin Bryant - Clemson

Quote:
Bryant mentioned plans to visit Florida, Georgia and South Carolina this spring.
per this ESPN article

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 09-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Austin Bryant

Quote:
Junior DE Austin Bryant (6-4 240) of Thomasville, GA wanted to visit Clemson this weekend but that trip will have to wait. With Georgia coming to town, the defensive end who has an offer from the Tigers, will not be able to attend due to the demand for tickets. “I waited too long and now they don’t have a ticket for me,” said Bryant. “Now I’m going to have to wait for the Florida State game probably, before I go up there.” FSU, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss and Mississippi State have also offered. Bryant has not visited Clemson but says he is interested in the Tigers. “I talked to coach (Danny) Pearman today, actually,” he said. “He said he is coming down to see me play soon. I don’t know too much about them but I like what they have to offer.” Bryant attended a camp at Florida State this summer and is showing a lot of interest in the Seminoles. “It’s right down the road from where I live, so that’s good,” Bryant said. “I really liked the way they run things there.” He will attend Auburn’s season-opener against Washington State this weekend and is still deciding on other games he would like to attend. Auburn and Georgia have not offered but are showing interest. Bryant totaled 106 tackles with 19 for loss as a sophomore. He does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...mson-saturday/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 10-08-2013, 10:13 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Junior LB Austin Bryant of Thomasville, GA continues to hear from Clemson and has an offer from the Tigers. Bryant is planning to visit Clemson the week of the Florida State. “I am definitely interested in them,” he said. “My recruiter came down to see me and they are very impressed. They keep in contact with me and I call them every week.” Though he does not have any favorites, he said, “I like some schools more than others.” His offers are from Clemson, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, NC State and Vanderbilt. He visited Auburn for their season opener and was at Georgia a week later when USC was in town. “I don’t hear much from Georgia but Auburn is starting to show more interest,” Bryant said. “They treated us nice (at UGA) and I got to see Jadaveon Clowney play so that was pretty cool.” He is unsure of any other visits this season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...n-the-morning/

Old 04-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Interview via 247

Quote:
In a stacked group of defensive lineman, Bryant was arguably the most physically well put together of the group. He fired out of his stance low and was able to use his hands to swat and rip the offensive tackle and blow by him. His head-to-head battles with Edoga were the highlight of the camp.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Chuma-E...ta-NFTC-184440

Old 04-04-2014, 01:30 AM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
The latest to offer DE Austin Bryant (6-5 248) of Thomasville, GA is USC. Bryant was scheduled to visit Clemson over the weekend but was unable to make the trip. He says he will work on rescheduling the visit.
As for the Gamecocks, Bryant was excited about the offer. “Coach (Kirk) Botkin offered me last week,” he said. “He’s been telling me they want to get me up there for a visit. I like South Carolina. They have produced a lot of NFL defensive linemen and they have a really good defensive coaching staff.” Bryant would like to visit Columbia this spring.
As for Clemson, Bryant said, “They’re basically telling me I can play early. They’re graduating a lot of defensive linemen and they think I would fit in their 4-3 scheme well.”
He last visited Florida State and may have another trip this weekend, though he did not divulge the location.
Bryant’s offers include Clemson, USC, Florida State, Georgia, Alabama, UCLA, Texas A&M, Florida, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss, NC State, Kentucky, Penn State, Vanderbilt and Stanford.
He does not have any favorites but is looking to narrow his list to ten this summer. “I don’t think I’ll make a final decision until late in the season or next winter though,” Bryant said.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...defensive-end/

Old 05-02-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
LB Austin Bryant of Thomasville, GA recently released his top ten and included Clemson and USC on the list. He has been to Clemson before but has not been to USC, the Tigers are in a little better position with him from a knowledge and comfort standpoint.
Bryant talked to Clemson recruiter Danny Pearman Wednesday night and talks with defensive line coach Marion Hobby once a week. “We talk about football and more than football,” Bryant said. “They’re coming to see my spring practice in a few weeks and I’m going up there soon. I’m looking forward to that. I like them. They have a good scheme. They are graduating a lot of players so there’s a chance to come in and compete.”
Bryant has already decided that Clemson will get one of his official visits this fall as will Stanford.
Bryant also planned to talk to USC recruiter Kirk Botkin this week and is looking to learn more about the Gamecocks. “I don’t know them all that well but I’ve talked to coach Botkin numerous times and he sounds like a great guy.”
Bryant wants to visit USC this spring along with Stanford and Notre Dame. He has been to Florida State and Florida. He also plans to attend a Clemson camp this summer but only as a spectator.
Bryant will cut his list again this summer and may have a decision in August.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ing-about-usc/

Old 06-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #7
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

According to 247 we're in his top ten. Hopefully he visits soon.
Old 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Clemson.

Closed Thread