CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurrier_Superior_On
18IsTheMan
Order 66
Clowneygotcha
gadeneer1986
catdaddy66
eatlighting
GoldenSpur7
GH
cockyguitar
Looking ahead to UGA (2698)
My Observations Abou (2573)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1920)
Gurley lined up to t (1331)
Step back from the l (1295)
Who else wants to se (1272)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (941)
How far do we fall.. (906)
Shaq Roland (862)
Shon Carson at KR (790)
UFC 177: TJ Dillishaw vs
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
I Am Ashamed
Recruiting Question
Plugging Holes W/Recruiti
Predict the Season (After
ECU
2015 Commitment - Michael
Confused fan here. Why i
David Williams??

Old 04-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #41
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

CockyCash: 500
snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Terry Googer - new Wildcat QB?

the thing that makes this so interesting is that googer play qb very well in hs, and can really throw the ball. so he could be even more of a threat at the wild cock qb. yes, cooper threw a td to wilds, but while he looks great running with it, he is less than polished throwing it. but who knows, he was a freshman. having two wc qb's wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. i truly hope googer turns out to be every bit as talented as cooper. it can only help.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #42
mick66
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 500
mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit
Default Re: Terry Googer - new Wildcat QB?

I posted on here about a year ago after watching his film that he looked like a great fit for that role (not that that makes me a genius), and I would not be surprised to see Googer run the Wildcat for about the same number of snaps as Cooper did this year. Cooper is great at it, but there may be times that Spurrier wants to run it when Cooper is tired or hurt, or Spurrier may dial up a package where both guys are in and either guy could be WR or QB.
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote