CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Order 66
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
taylorssc
l^l^lBGCock
NAGamecockFan
doubledribble
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
ChickenButt
So Disappointed With (2938)
No Comments on the H (915)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (251)
Call of Duty: Advanc (243)
Gameday parking in A (184)
Vote For Cocky (132)
Things They Should H (107)
Keeping tailgate foo (80)
Texas athletic director:
BAW
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
The Gator Bowl wants us!
2014-15 Premier League se
No Comments on the Holes?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 04-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #1
Carolinafan8908
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Every Regular season game

Just wondering, has anyone on here every attended EVERY regular season Gamecock football game in a season? I have a goal to see every SEC stadium by the time I hit 35 years old. So I am going to attempt to attend all 12 regular season games this season.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #2
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Every Regular season game

That would be cool to do. Helps SC plays Mizzou and A&M at home.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
cockfan720
Blue Chip

Male

cockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPitcockfan720 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to cockfan720

I attended all of them in 2010 - my senior year. We actually went to the SECCG and the Chick-Fil-A Bowl that year as well. It was pretty awesome except for that terrible loss in Lexington, KY. I will say it was pretty exhausting. 14 games in 4 months was difficult to do.

The win down in Gainesville was awesome. Being in that 1/2 empty stadium as the 4th quarter began was incredible. That and the win at Clemson made all of the road trips worth it.
Forever to Thee - RIP Kenny - #11
cockfan720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Ive done it...I was broke afterwards.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Yes

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:26 AM   #6
ipull4usc
Two Deep

Male

ipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot materialipull4usc is USC mascot material

I haven't done it, there's always that one game (usually Arkansas) that is too far and that I don't have the time or urge to go to.

Since 2003, I've missed 1 road game per year. One of these days I'll try and get to them all in a season.

It may be this year. I'm definitely going to Auburn, Gainesville, and Clemson. Nashville and Lexington are doable.

-- George Burns
ipull4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #7
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockfan720 View Post
I attended all of them in 2010 - my senior year. We actually went to the SECCG and the Chick-Fil-A Bowl that year as well. It was pretty awesome except for that terrible loss in Lexington, KY. I will say it was pretty exhausting. 14 games in 4 months was difficult to do.

The win down in Gainesville was awesome. Being in that 1/2 empty stadium as the 4th quarter began was incredible. That and the win at Clemson made all of the road trips worth it.
That is definitely commendable and a good season to do it. I know how you feel about it being difficult. I did something similar in 2012 but traveled all over the country for games. I only saw 8 total but it was quite the travel schedule.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
St. Louis Gamecock
Recruit

Male

St. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his combSt. Louis Gamecock is developing his comb

I hit all games, home and away, in 1985 and 1986 – including road trips (driving) to Pitt, F$U, Blacksburg and Charlottesville. The trip home from Pitt (a 42-7 loss) was quite long.

The most glorious trip home was from ND in 1984 – a wonderful 36-32 win!
St. Louis Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:15 PM   #9
MikeTheGamecock
FOUR IN A ROW

Male

MikeTheGamecock has earned his spursMikeTheGamecock has earned his spursMikeTheGamecock has earned his spursMikeTheGamecock has earned his spursMikeTheGamecock has earned his spursMikeTheGamecock has earned his spurs

I haven't, but my uncle has been to every single game since the 1988 liberty bowl.
MikeTheGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

I came close when 2011 (I was in the band). Went everywhere that year except Arkansas. I got left out of that trip because we only took a very small pep band.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #11
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Crud...I misread the question. I was there in spirit

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:38 PM   #12
Legalman72
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 17972586
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

My grandfather did it for more than 30 years...IN A ROW. He lived to be 95 and did it when he retired at 55 till he was 85. I can't remember the game that broke the streak but it was due to my grandmother's failing health, and it was a long trip. It would have been '89, '90 or '91 that he missed a game.

Side note: they were married at 17 years old and they both lived to be 95. When they reached their 75th wedding anniversary, they received a hand-signed card from President Clinton.

My grandfather shredded it.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #13
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

As soon as I can afford my Ferrari I will.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:34 AM   #14
usc51
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPit

Closest for me was 2010. Only regular season game I didn't attend was Kentucky (thank God). Went to the SECCG but not the bowl game against FSU.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #15
spurman14
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
spurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talonsspurman14 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc51 View Post
Closest for me was 2010. Only regular season game I didn't attend was Kentucky (thank God). Went to the SECCG but not the bowl game against FSU.
So it was YOUR fault lol jk. I hope to be able to do that in the future

"If the army and the navy, ever gazed on heaven's scenes, they'd find the streets are guarded by United States Marines."

- Semper Fi
spurman14 is offline   Reply With Quote