CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
cocksmith1or11
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Regalcock
conwaycock2
The Yancey
ESPN Game Day Commen (986)
Simple "yes&quo (929)
The Comeback & T (705)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (685)
Phil Steele just pre (613)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (483)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
TeMarcus Blanton (452)
Garcia: Change the R (400)
Wallpaper & Back (212)
Simple "yes" or
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Where in Seattle
ESPN Game Day Comments Re
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ A
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
2016 - Avery McCall
TeMarcus Blanton
Phil Steele just predicte

Old 04-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
gamecockbythesea
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
gamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spurs
Default Connor Shaw in Florence- a question

I have never been to an autograph signing, but would love to stop by Florence on my way back to NC. Obviously, I will coming back form the spring game but did not know what to expect. I have a daughter and wife that really want to go. That is great in theory but these trips can be long.

What should I expect as far as wait time? Is it better to go right at 6:00 pm or is it better to wait until...7:30?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
gamecockbythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:59 PM   #2
TakeEM
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
TakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his clawsTakeEM is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Connor Shaw in Florence- a question

You will have to buy a ticket to get the autograph that will cost $20ish

There will be pictures, footballs, helmets, etc that you can buy to have signed, or you can bring something of your own.

10-20min wait, go towards the end
TakeEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

It will be like The Beatles at JFK

Screeching girls, fainting, storming the police barricades as he is rushed off to a waiting limo
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:33 PM   #4
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Damn. The one day I'm out of town.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #5
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

I saw this guy waiting in line for an autograph...
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #6
gamecockbythesea
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
gamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spursgamecockbythesea has earned his spurs

Thanks Takem. No problem with 20 bucks. Glad to be able to give back to Connor in a small way.
gamecockbythesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #7
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
I saw this guy waiting in line for an autograph...
That's funny, I saw this guy waiting for an autograph too!
Name:  Garcia,s.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  11.1 KB
Old 04-06-2014, 10:11 PM   #8
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

i dont understand all this autograph signing stuff. i remember when fans would get an autograph from a ballplayer for free after a game. i guess this is the way its done these days. someone give me twenty bucks so i can get an autograph. lol
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #9
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Hey, I work at that palmetto moon I get off at 4 but ill be back to see connor.. OP, PM your number and I will ask my boss what time he thinks and ill let you know what he says
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:33 PM   #10
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

If you have any questions let me know
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #11
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I am holding out for his rookie NFL jersey signing.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #12
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I arrived at the Greenville event right before it started and waited in line for a hour and a half.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #13
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I am holding out for his rookie NFL jersey signing.
That's what I'm saving up for
Old 04-07-2014, 02:29 AM   #14
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

so...what team do y'all think connor will go to?
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:15 AM   #15
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 0
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
so...what team do y'all think connor will go to?
Texans, 9ers, 'hawks, rams, eagles, Panthers....something tells me that Marcus's work ethic out west will influence a 4-5 round selection; however, would love to see him in Charlotte or the 'burgh!
jrussjr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #16
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
i dont understand all this autograph signing stuff. i remember when fans would get an autograph from a ballplayer for free after a game. i guess this is the way its done these days. someone give me twenty bucks so i can get an autograph. lol
As much as he's done for the university I'm thrilled to give him $60 from my family.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:03 PM   #17
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
Texans, 9ers, 'hawks, rams, eagles, Panthers....something tells me that Marcus's work ethic out west will influence a 4-5 round selection; however, would love to see him in Charlotte or the 'burgh!
I'd love to see him in charlotte but I don't think it will happen.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote