CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Kyle76
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
WeStillOwnUSC
garnet_black215
The Demise of the 3- (2263)
East Carolina Predic (1536)
Why didn't Wes Green (1201)
A&M on 3rd down (600)
You guys are horribl (587)
Did we ever go after (517)
Finally Cooled Off (508)
louisville (461)
It's the offenses no (389)
MLS almost ready for (231)
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
NFL: Packers @ Seahawks(m
NFL: Saints @ Falcons(ml
NFL: Vikings @ Rams(ml &a
NFL: Browns @ Steelers(ml
NFL: Jaguars @ Eagles(ml
NFL: Raiders @ Jets(ml &a
whats up with Mike?
Name a Gamecock
NFL: Bengals @ Ravens(ml

Old 08-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #61
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material
Default Re: Official WWE Thread

Dolph Ziggler pins Big E Langston to give him and Kaitlyn the win over Big E and AJ Lee
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #62
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

NEW WWE CHAMPION!!! DANIEL BRYAN!!!
Old 08-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #63
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

ANOTHER NEW WWE CHAMPION!!! RANDY ORTON!!!

Triple H turned on Bryan and ORTON cashed in... What an ending!
Old 08-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #64
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Randy freakin Orton!!!

Bout time
Old 08-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #65
Braveguy06
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1022
Braveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his claws

Anyone remember a few years back when wwe was in Columbia and they had the whole DX vs Mr. McMahon and him loving cocks. DX tried to give him cocky but I guess the university wouldn't go for it but I'll never forget the arena doing the GAME...... COCKS..... chant at a wwe event.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:31 PM   #66
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Orton sucks...I hate how big show is all of a sudden a good guy without any explanation. WWE switches from face to heel far too much. Good Ppv though
Old 08-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #67
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 180386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan View Post
I dont care for WWE too much nowadays, but ive tuned in every now and then and i have to say, the best things going on there for me are Punk, Bryan Danielson (i was always a ROH guy, screw "Daniel Bryan"), Ziggler (dudes got skills, mic and talent), The Shield, and The Wyatts. The Wyatts are great. would fit perfectly in the Attitude Era.
I approve of this message
Old 08-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #68
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Called that ending.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:47 AM   #69
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

Of the 2 PPVs I ordered this year, SummerSlam topped WrestleMania. From top to bottom, that was a solid show. Rio and Christian were awesome, Punk and Lesnar brought the house down, and the main event ending was executed flawlessly. I'm actually excited for Raw tomorrow.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #70
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNGolf View Post
Of the 2 PPVs I ordered this year, SummerSlam topped WrestleMania. From top to bottom, that was a solid show. Rio and Christian were awesome, Punk and Lesnar brought the house down, and the main event ending was executed flawlessly. I'm actually excited for Raw tomorrow.

I agree. Me and some buddies have ordered quite a few PPV's this year. Wrestlemania, Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, and now Summerslam. Summerslam was by far the best one of the year. I hated to see Bryan win/lose like that, but it makes perfect sense from a storyline standpoint. Now you've got the Underdog, Bryan, against the Corporate Empire.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:48 AM   #71
Carolina Pride
Blue Chip

Male

Carolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talonsCarolina Pride has developed his gaff and talons

Everyone has been clamoring for and Orton heel turn for years now, but there was never a good time to accomplish it to make him a truly hated heel...screwing Bryan accomplishes this perfectly, everyone is furious that Bryan didn't get his moment, that makes Orton and HHH two of the most hated men on the roster now, perfect heel turn
Old 08-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #72
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

Great PPV but I really wanted the ending to be slightly different.

I wanted Cena to AA Bryan when he was celebrating for a Cena heel turn and then have Orton come down. Then when Orton tried to cash in and hand HHH the case HHH pedigrees Orton and takes the case and the show ends.

But it's all good. I really just want Cena to be a bad guy since everyone is booing him to see the reaction. I think he could really capitalize on the "you don't appreciate me, screw you fans" bit. I also want the MITB deal to either die or stop being so repetitive and predictable.

Really enjoyed the Lesnar/Punk match. Wish this wasn't the PG era so those guys could've really gone all out and left as bloody messes but those days are over.
Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #73
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material
Default Official WWE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halltj2 View Post
Great PPV but I really wanted the ending to be slightly different.

I wanted Cena to AA Bryan when he was celebrating for a Cena heel turn and then have Orton come down. Then when Orton tried to cash in and hand HHH the case HHH pedigrees Orton and takes the case and the show ends.

But it's all good. I really just want Cena to be a bad guy since everyone is booing him to see the reaction. I think he could really capitalize on the "you don't appreciate me, screw you fans" bit. I also want the MITB deal to either die or stop being so repetitive and predictable.

Really enjoyed the Lesnar/Punk match. Wish this wasn't the PG era so those guys could've really gone all out and left as bloody messes but those days are over.
They can't turn cena cause all the kidos love him.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #74
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Like many others, I used to watch wrestling a LOT during the late 90's/early 2000s...Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mick Foley and his characters, and so forth. Couldn't beat it, everyone seemed like they were watching it- maybe because Stone Cold said so?

So I watch zero now but will give an interesting fact to some of you:

There is a warehouse on the edge of my neighborhood that I have noticed every since I have lived here, but have just kind of ignored it. In front, there is a sign that says "Florida Championship Wrestling." I thought to myself "well, that's kind of strange" and never paid it another thought.

About 2 months ago, I get curious and decide to do some Googling on the place. Come to find out (and some of you may know this), but the FCW is now known as WWE NXT...the "minor league" or development stage for all of these guys in WWE.

They have matches every week and I see the guys walking around in the parking lot all of the time.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #75
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCooper View Post
They can't turn cena cause all the kidos love him.
Yeah I know

Looking forward to seeing the fallout tonight.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #76
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Like many others, I used to watch wrestling a LOT during the late 90's/early 2000s...Stone Cold, DX, The Rock, Mick Foley and his characters, and so forth. Couldn't beat it, everyone seemed like they were watching it- maybe because Stone Cold said so?

So I watch zero now but will give an interesting fact to some of you:

There is a warehouse on the edge of my neighborhood that I have noticed every since I have lived here, but have just kind of ignored it. In front, there is a sign that says "Florida Championship Wrestling." I thought to myself "well, that's kind of strange" and never paid it another thought.

About 2 months ago, I get curious and decide to do some Googling on the place. Come to find out (and some of you may know this), but the FCW is now known as WWE NXT...the "minor league" or development stage for all of these guys in WWE.

They have matches every week and I see the guys walking around in the parking lot all of the time.
A lot of the guys today have gone through FCW. It was the go to spot for 2nd and 3rd generation guys.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #77
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

JR is retiring

Quote:
Jim Ross Retires: WWE Announcer JR Calls It A Career
http://www.ibtimes.com/jim-ross-reti...career-1404436
Old 04-07-2014, 12:36 AM   #78
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

The streak is OVER I'm in complete shock at this

on another note YES YES YES! Daniel Bryan is WWE Champion!

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:02 AM   #79
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

So much beef with WWE for having Taker lose last night. Not because he lost, however, my problem is with who he lost to. You mean to tell me, that you have him defeat legends at Wrestlemania such as Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, and the list goes on, yet you have his streak ended by a money grubbing part timer like Lesnar.

I honestly think that we saw The Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the last time last night. That was the only thing that The Undertaker had left to wrestle for. Now, the only way I could see him coming back at Wrestlemania next year was if he were somehow injected into the title picture. Which at his age, isn't going to happen. All of the legends have gone out with a loss in their final match it seems. Sort of a closure on their career. So from that perspective, I'm fine with him losing. However, to BROCK LESNAR, of all people?
Old 04-07-2014, 07:12 AM   #80
carolinafan53186
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halltj2 View Post
He got fired but there was no way that was going to be a public thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2