CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
ZenUSC
jrussjr
cockybusiness2
gamecock88
GSC2013
SCohioBoy
SwampFox
Kentucky prediction (1802)
Just Booked my Hotel (1213)
Best position coach (640)
So What? (630)
The New Idea That'll (511)
Waldrop doubtful for (392)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (340)
So What? (219)
We Have A New KO Guy (215)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (200)
4th & 1 Play
Kentucky prediction
Dylan Thompson looks brok
We Have A New KO Guy
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
Just Booked my Hotel for
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Build a New Stadium
The New Idea That'll Fix
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2

Old 04-07-2014, 08:12 AM   #81
Braveguy06
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1022
Braveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his claws
Default Re: Official WWE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
So much beef with WWE for having Taker lose last night. Not because he lost, however, my problem is with who he lost to. You mean to tell me, that you have him defeat legends at Wrestlemania such as Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, and the list goes on, yet you have his streak ended by a money grubbing part timer like Lesnar.

I honestly think that we saw The Undertaker at Wrestlemania for the last time last night. That was the only thing that The Undertaker had left to wrestle for. Now, the only way I could see him coming back at Wrestlemania next year was if he were somehow injected into the title picture. Which at his age, isn't going to happen. All of the legends have gone out with a loss in their final match it seems. Sort of a closure on their career. So from that perspective, I'm fine with him losing. However, to BROCK LESNAR, of all people?
Agreed. Total bs. It should of been to some young talent to help put them over. Rumors are already circulating about sting vs taker next year to end both of their careers.
Braveguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:30 AM   #82
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

I'm in the it is bs to have him lose to lesnar camp.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:33 AM   #83
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Good mania overall. The opening segment had so much win. I agree they shouldn't have had taker lose to lesnar. But got to admit, for once the wwe wasn't predictable.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #84
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I caught a live stream last night and watched it during the Undertaker/Lesnar match. I couldn't believe they would end the streak with a bum like Lesnar. If they were going to end it they should have at least done it with The HBK a few years back.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #85
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I will give them credit for making this one unpredictable. Nobody saw Taker losing to Lesnar and not many saw Wyatt losing to Cena.

However, I read something this morning that said that Undertaker went from a 40-1 favorite at a Vegas betting site to an actual underdog by the time the match started. I guess it had leaked out. Taker was legitimately injured during the match and spent the night in a hospital in New Orleans. Precautionary because of a possible concussion and neck injury. However, it did not have an impact on the match. Lesnar was booked to beat the Undertaker and to do it clean. Still shocked by it.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:32 AM   #86
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

The thought that people actually bet on WWE kind of makes me wonder....
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #87
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

^This.

People bet on that?!
Old 04-07-2014, 11:37 AM   #88
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfanohio View Post
The thought that people actually bet on WWE kind of makes me wonder....
For real
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 11:38 AM   #89
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

True....usually professional wrestling is unbelievably predictable. Seems that Vegas would want no part of that. However, there apparently is a factioin of the population that bet on it.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #90
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

PyroPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:43 PM   #91
97srad750
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material

I thought him losing to Brock was a great call for a variety of reasons.

A: He can handle the heat of what comes with that

B: Character wise it's perfect that Lesnar does it, and moving forward you setup a big David vs Goliath matchup with Lesnar/Bryan

C: You got a huge swerve. Which made the reaction that much better. And rarely are there transcedent moments anymore. This moment, Hogan slamming Andre, and from last night Cesara manhandling a 500 lb guy.

D: Most of all. It wasn't the WWE's doing, it had to be a call by the Undertaker. And he wanted Lesnar to be the guy to end it several years ago. If you're beef is Lesnar is part timer, well so is the Undertaker.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:48 PM   #92
97srad750
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material97srad750 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveguy06 View Post
Agreed. Total bs. It should of been to some young talent to help put them over. Rumors are already circulating about sting vs taker next year to end both of their careers.
What young guy are you really gonna give it to though? Cesara, no, Bryan, no. Anyone from Shield, no. Punk, obviously no.

The only thing that I think they could have done if Cena was ready is have him do it, and let it be the match where they finally turn him heel. They don't have the guy to replace him just yet though.

After watching Sting a couple time in the last few years, and the Undertaker last night that would be a dreadful match. I believe that was his swan song.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:15 AM   #93
carolinafan53186
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97srad750 View Post
What young guy are you really gonna give it to though? Cesara, no, Bryan, no. Anyone from Shield, no. Punk, obviously no.

The only thing that I think they could have done if Cena was ready is have him do it, and let it be the match where they finally turn him heel. They don't have the guy to replace him just yet though.

After watching Sting a couple time in the last few years, and the Undertaker last night that would be a dreadful match. I believe that was his swan song.
Plus I doubt sting would come in just to job anyways. He refused to come when wwf bought wcw because he thought, rightly so, that he would be made to look bad for the wwf guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-08-2014, 08:05 AM   #94
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

He asked for Shawn Michaels and Kane to do it but they all said no, because they had too much respect for him. This was all on Undertaker. If he didn't want to lose, he could have retired.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:32 AM   #95
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Yea. After reading up on it yesterday, it was Undertakers idea to have Brock end the streak.

If that was his last match, which I personally believe it was, then he went out the way he wanted to go out.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #96
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

The Ultimate Warrior passed away today I'm completely shocked right now, just saw him on Raw last night crazy

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-w...-away-26223975

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:31 AM   #97
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Wonder why so many wrestlers die so young with enlarged hearts or drug problems.

Hmmm....
Old 04-09-2014, 01:58 AM   #98
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Man warrior was my hero along with Sting when I was a kid..so sad

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 07:42 AM   #99
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Unreal.

It may have just been me, but when I watched him on RAW on Monday he looked to be in some type of pain as he was leaving the ring.

Probably completely unrelated to this, however.

Stinks. I've seen where he and Jake the Snake buried the beef they had with each other over the weekend. Also, Warrior seemed to have buried his beef with WWE. Sad for all involved.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:11 AM   #100
CockyInGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

So, could you imagine if the WWE played this promo during a show in an arena?

http://www.wwe.com/videos/sting-debu...-2k15-26484152

I would have gone ballistic. Then I would have seen it was for WWE 2K15. And I would have been sad.

The reaction would have been insane.
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote