CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
doubledribble
b381l
sporkgod50
Cockypantherfan
Clowneygotcha
RGHoskins
uscjeremynca
Captain9Dragons
SCohioBoy
lindsynthesis
Dawn Staley add new (473)
Franks at Wimbledon (404)
USA vs Guatemala Int (253)
Fireworks Show on La (246)
Tofu (227)
Independance Day gri (68)
BBQ Musical Review f (39)
Independance Day grilling
2015 NBA Offseason
USA vs Guatemala Int'l Fr
Discussion: 2016 Recruit
BBQ Musical Review for 4t
Travon Bunch
Tofu
2016 - Seede Keita
Preview of UNC
Lady Gamecocks 2016

View Poll Results: Recruiting vs Coaching?
Recruiting 6 9.23%
Coaching 59 90.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #5741
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - RayRay McCloud III

He made it in today for the scrimmage.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #5742
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Bryce Love

Love gets more separation and splits defenders better than any 4.5 (according to rivals) forty guy I can remember. He also seems to have good vision to pick spots and set up a run. The other services list him at 4.3, which seems closer to what the film shows.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:37 PM   #5743
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - D'Anfernee McGriff

Looks like a faster Gurley. Pull in some OL with this guy. I'd like to see this guy paired with B Love and 3-5 good OL in our 15 class. Build and reload.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:43 PM   #5744
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - D'Anfernee McGriff

6'1, 230 lb and a 4.4 forty? Um, yes please. Too bad he is from Tallahassee.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #5745
Cockypantherfan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Bryce Love

He's the change of pace guy we need to bring in for 2015. Compliment him with a bigger, bruising running back and we have ourselves a nice duo.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #5746
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

rrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPit
Default Re: 2015 - Brandon Sandifer

per Kornblut,
USC is targeting another major offensive line talent in Georgia in Brandon Sandifer (6-3 326) of Warner Robins. In fact, the Gamecocks and Alabama are in the lead for Sandifer at this point according to his coach.
“Alabama and South Carolina are the two he’s leaning towards,” coach Kevin Kinsler said. “He’s been to South Carolina twice and he’s been to Alabama a couple of times. They are the two he’s most interested in. Alabama has been on him since the 10th grade. And Ohio State wants him to visit and he has talked to them.” Sandifer’s last visit to USC was for their recent junior day.
Sandifer holds offers from USC, Alabama, Florida, Cincinnati. Ohio State and Mississippi State.
Sandifer will be a three year starter this season and has excellent skills according to his coach. “His run blocking skills are good,” Kinsler said. “He has a good punch and a good first step. He’s worked hard on keeping a low, flat back and rolling his hips. When locks on, people stick to him. And he does a good job in pass protection.”
Sandifer is also a basketball player.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #5747
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 36443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Zach Giella

Sounds like LSU is making a move with him...
Old 04-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #5748
jrussjr
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 13230520
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
Sounds like LSU is making a move with him...
It's great to be going head to head with LSU and Bama for athletes all 3 schools really want, now the next step is to start winning a good percentage of those "battles"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #5749
roosterdude21
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1918280675
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrussjr View Post
It's great to be going head to head with LSU and Bama for athletes all 3 schools really want, now the next step is to start winning a good percentage of those "battles"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately some on here will call you "ungrateful" for making remarks like that. Gotta go with sunshine all the time and never want more than 11 wins and a good class. Nothing more until they say so
Old 04-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #5750
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Preston Williams - Tennessee

Quote:
“They say that I can complete it,” Williams said*Tennesseecoaches tell him. “We would be Wide Receiver U again.

“We’re rebuilding the program. We’re going to be back on top.

“Tennessee is home,” Williams said. “Tennessee, that’s just my house, basically. They were one of my first offers before everybody else came. They stuck with me, and I’ve stuck with them.

“I mean if I can sign now I would.”

“I can see myself being a Bulldog.”

“I like Auburn a lot. I can see myself there, but I can’t,” Williams said.

“The way they throw the ball, I see that. But, I just can’t see myself being a War Eagle.”

“They say I’m a high risk or something like that. They say I ask for too much. I mean I just can’t help the fact that I want to go to school with my girl. I mean she can fly and she’s smart. She can do it on her own. She didn’t have a scholarship to Tennessee. She applied and got accepted.”
-scout

I think this kid might have bi-polar disorder. LOL
Old 04-08-2014, 10:10 AM   #5751
jrussjr
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 13230520
jrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot materialjrussjr is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by InletCock1989 View Post
Or just find him a BETTER girlfriend...fake boobs, big butt and he'll forget about her. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
The problem is, Tennessee already has the best, "provide better girlfriend" program in the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
-scout

So the program is still working?!?!?
Old 04-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #5752
Cockypantherfan
Household Name

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
-scout

That entire interview made no sense. He contradicted about everything he said.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #5753
CockyATO
Flipping Recruits

Male

CockyCash: 1079744
CockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudlyCockyATO is crowing loudly
Default Re: 2015 - Minkah Fitzpatrick

Saw there was a VIP article up on TBS that I couldn't read. I'm assuming we've fallen down his list. Anyone holding out hope here?

Another N00k production
Old 04-08-2014, 11:28 AM   #5754
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
They say I ask for too much.
Asking too much for Auburn?

Dear God.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM   #5755
FearThethumbandDJ
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
That entire interview made no sense. He contradicted about everything he said.
Sounds like the perfect student for UT.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #5756
толстый Cock
Recruit

Male

толстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spursтолстый Cock has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post

Dear God.
No kidding! butch must really have them boosters working if they are outbidding allbarn!
Old 04-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #5757
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Dear God.
Seriously, that was alarming.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:14 PM   #5758
FearThethumbandDJ
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:

Dear God.
We all know UT is willing to shell it out to recruits, just ask arian foster.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:21 PM   #5759
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

JC says LSU is the current leader.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #5760
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
JC says LSU is the current leader.
Still a long way till February.
A lot can happen between now and then....hey, this is what happens when you go for the top guys...you get competition for them.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Closed Thread