CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ReadR00ster
A. Pilgrim
thekob
NineInchSpurs
jrussjr
WeStill0wnUSC
2000grad
B-G
Regalcock
CCC
Davis dinged up agai (2453)
Freaky Coincidence o (1542)
New Photos by Travis (1322)
Defensive stand-arou (1187)
For the love of God! (1086)
Quarles is a Colt! (941)
Hatin' Ass Spurrier (652)
Wake Forest recruiti (576)
Winston (571)
Waldrop injured (563)
ECU fan here
2014-15 Premier League se
Making the Trip to Kentuc
Winston
Brad Guzan
Christian Walker called u
New Photos by Travis Bell
Well, as it turns out, we
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr

Old 04-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #21
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material
Default Re: COCKYTALK SPRING PRACTICE REPORT: 4/8/14

love these reports. thanks for the write up.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #22
FearThethumbandDJ
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I know it has probably been stated somewhere, but what exactly happened to David Williams?
hamstring injury i think
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:40 PM   #23
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
Spurt who is gonna be the face of our defense this year? Skai moore?
Several Players looking good right now. Rico McWilliams, Brison Williams,
JT Surratt, .... Skai had a DAMN GOOD second half of the season last
year. He and Golightly were kicking ass at Linebacker / Spur. Clowney
cannot be replaced, but With Chaz Sutton and Him gone now, I see our
two DEs becoming more Consistent in stopping the run, and I think we'll
see more QB rushing by committee. Don't think either one of the two Ends
on the field will be Outstanding Rushers, but I see us maybe having better
sacks stats between the DEs we have on the field (Coop, Dixon, English etc..).
Old 04-09-2014, 07:14 PM   #24
ALittleBirdy
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
ALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talonsALittleBirdy has developed his gaff and talons

I heard number #10 Jersey is being sold this season...so Skai may have made his mark as one of the faces on defense.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:44 PM   #25
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittleBirdy View Post
I heard number #10 Jersey is being sold this season...so Skai may have made his mark as one of the faces on defense.
Nah ... That's the Perry Orth Jersey

Old 04-09-2014, 09:24 PM   #26
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Nah ... That's the Perry Orth Jersey

Coach said we hyped him up too much this week. Who knows. lol he is diving down the depth chart though.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:43 PM   #27
The Octopus
Recruit

Male

The Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervous

What time is practice Thursday night, Spurt?
The Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:43 AM   #28
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
hamstring injury i think
Sands, in his interview, said he hopes to get Williams a few carries in the spring game.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:52 AM   #29
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Octopus View Post
What time is practice Thursday night, Spurt?
I think they all start at 4:15. I don't get out there until right at 5:00, but
I get to see most of the good stuff (1-on-1, Skels and Full team drills).
Usually in the first 30 minutes it's just stretching, Position drills and
field goal team and punters doing their thing.

*** EDIT: Check that..... University Website is saying they will practice tonight
at 7:15 ?!?!
Old 04-10-2014, 08:30 AM   #30
The Octopus
Recruit

Male

The Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervousThe Octopus is making other chickens nervous

Quote:

*** EDIT: Check that..... University Website is saying they will practice tonight
Yeah. I saw where Spurrier said in his post-practice interview that they'd be in the stadium underneath the lights on thursday, but I couldn't find a time. THANKS.
The Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #31
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

Quote:

He's at Augusta this morning so he won't be home for an early practice. I asked him about it last night but he didn't say much. That explains why it's late. He probably also wants to simulate a night game.

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:38 AM   #32
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

What time does practice start tonight?
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:05 AM   #33
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post

Read the post above yours.....
Big-Cock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #34
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post
7:15 pm At the Stadium
Old 04-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #35
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
7:15 pm At the Stadium

There will be a baby signing so get your kids out there early tonight.
uscGRAD04 is online now   Reply With Quote