CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Bed Sores
mpilot0705
Aggie96
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
AtlGAMECOCK
spareparts
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1668)
The Field (1628)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1268)
Spurrier winning at (1169)
Anyone watching pti (1017)
One of the great thi (996)
GAME (907)
Defensive Backfield (895)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (755)
Death in the family (721)
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Conflict with Aggies on t
The Field
GAME
Toughest stadium in the n
I hope Coach Spurrier get
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?
mike Davis comparison
"We Believe" st
Finbaum Jogs on USC campu

Old 04-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
Spurminator
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 550
Spurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his claws
Default spring game turnout

Each year, one of the things I enjoy is trying to get as many people to come to the spring game as possible.,Would love to see 50,000....but this year I am having virtually no luck..11 out of 60 are coming..All the rest said the same thing- I'm just gonna watch on ESPN-U.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Spurminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit
Default Re: spring game turnout

Me and the kids are gonna be there!! First ever Spring Game!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrussjr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:11 PM   #3
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 154
weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

Headed to the beach with my girl for the weekend. Gonna be the first spring game I've missed in about 7 years.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 PM   #4
USCMM
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100200
USCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot materialUSCMM is USC mascot material

I just switched shifts at work to make the spring game!
Old 04-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #5
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talonsSR4-AJ1 has developed his gaff and talons

I am having a hard time to find people to go as well. I really would like for a huge turnout again, but I don't see it happening.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #6
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I will be at the Spring game, for the first time in several years, bringing a lot of family, some of them the first time they have ever even been to a spring game. Who doesn't want to see our guys play, Clowney, Shaw and others come out on the field for maybe the last time? I will be there, if your not, your missing out. Not only that, keep hearing Dale Jr is going to be there, alot of Nascar/Carolina football fans will be kinda mad they didn't make it.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #7
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4445916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

My crew doesn't want to go either
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #8
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

50,000 ain't too shabby. Is SC's spring game free?
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #9
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 154
weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
50,000 ain't too shabby. Is SC's spring game free?
yup
Old 04-09-2014, 09:33 PM   #10
Spurminator
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 550
Spurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his claws

I think the biggest problem I have is that I look at it differently...I see this as a chance to help coaches see how the young players perform in front a large crowd, and that for all they do, I can give them a couple hours of my time

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Spurminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #11
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Stop scheduling it masters weekend!!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:11 PM   #12
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

First time going with all the family

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #13
bmccall
legally alarmed

Male

CockyCash: 26001179
bmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot materialbmccall is USC mascot material

Be there or be square. Go by yourself if no one will go with you.
bmccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:31 PM   #14
GarnetSwarm1990
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosstheboss View Post
Stop scheduling it masters weekend!!
DVR the masters! Turn your notifications on your phone off so you can just enjoy the game and then get home and watch what you want of the coverage. Just make sure you record it on standard definition to save some space.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #15
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

I like it because, even though it's a glorified practice there's no hassle, no day-long socializing, easy parking, chance to see players up closer, and usually wide-open play calling.
Goofyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:38 PM   #16
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

First Spring Game I've missed in probably 6 or 7 years. That's what living in TX will do to ya..
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #17
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his comb

Is it Saturday?
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:43 PM   #18
JoeCock
4-Star

JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

Me & Mine (Wife & Son) are coming.

Invited a Friend & His wife and they are planning to come as well.

That's 5 of the 50K.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:41 AM   #19
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The students better stay for the whole game.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:43 AM   #20
BigSteven34
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 35360615
BigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot materialBigSteven34 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to BigSteven34

If I weren't in Hawaii I would be there!
BigSteven34 is offline   Reply With Quote