CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
usc1
FanofCarolina1
Travelin
kingofnerf
Decommitment from Te (1259)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (906)
Cleveland Browns Hea (777)
Garcia and Clemsux T (725)
Four USC Basketball (403)
Former Gamecock root (394)
Need a dog kennel (332)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (257)
Props to Eric Hyman. (242)
Bowl packages (226)
My early Monday dinner .
Franks boy's are playing
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
looks like we have 2 OL r
The Vent and Coaching cha
Former Gamecock rooting f
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
QB Next Season?
Decommitment from Texas A
2014 Subway Classic:**USC

Old 04-11-2014, 12:47 AM   #21
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Walkons ...

Idk if they will use him but I've seen Carlton heards name mentioned a lot.
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:08 AM   #22
SnellvilleSpur
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3313
SnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post

Garret Chisolm

Garret Chisolm realized the dream of everyone who has even thought of walking on for the University of South Carolina and made the freaking NFL
Nice find GH, I had forgotten about Garret's meteoric rise in the ranks and his renowned work ethic.

I think part of the idea behind walk-ons is to inject their work ethic among the other players. I love this quote from Spurrier:

Spurrier was also impressed by Chisolm's work ethic: "He's got a wonderful attitude that hopefully will rub off on all these other players. As a coach, you love those kind of guys. You love those guys that really act like this is important to them."

Ya gotta love the Head Ball Coach.
SnellvilleSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:34 PM   #23
4gamecockfb
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons4gamecockfb has developed his gaff and talons

Heard did good again today and 49 devin potter I believe was a beast
4gamecockfb is offline   Reply With Quote