CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Spurticus
Acockolypse Now
gamecockgal
spareparts
Gamecocks1137
B-G
MEL
MisterClowney
Regalcock
Ace suspended 4 game (1971)
Top 10 Reasons Why T (1683)
Holy Hell, Indeed, S (1456)
watching the Alabama (507)
Da'Quan Bowers had a (386)
A good friend of min (356)
Jake Coker (353)
ESPN Insider (277)
Dan Patrick Show - P (255)
Phil Steele's Colleg (171)
Texags
Let's talk Italian
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Sidney Rice Retiring From
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
2015 - Christian Pellage
Places to eat in Conway?
Ace suspended 4 games
Official SEC Network and
Top 10 Reasons Why Texas

Old 04-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material
Default SEC Network on Charter?

Does anyone know if the SEC Network will be on Charter Cable in Greenville? And if so will it be on an extra tier or will it be in that base cable channel set?

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
gamecockgal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Network on Charter?

http://www.getsecnetwork.com/
Old 04-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #3
gamecockgal

Female

gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post

Wow, that sucks.. God, I hate Charter. I wonder if there is even a snowball's chance in hell that Charter does something RIGHT for a change and orders it.
I'm not holding my breath.

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
Old 04-12-2014, 03:24 PM   #4
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
BlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervousBlueHerons is making other chickens nervous

I wonder when they are going to start rolling out the companies that are carrying the SEC network?

I have Comcast and live in Florida so I'm sure we'll get it but just wonder when this will happen.
BlueHerons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #5
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHerons View Post
I wonder when they are going to start rolling out the companies that are carrying the SEC network?

I have Comcast and live in Florida so I'm sure we'll get it but just wonder when this will happen.

I wonder if there is a way to get the SEC network if your cable company doesn't carry it, such as some sort of online subscription or something...

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
Old 04-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #6
bravecock524
Nesemiea

Male

CockyCash: 40960
bravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPitbravecock524 rules the CockPit

That is no where close to being final, I am sure that list will start to grow a lot more as the launch date gets closer.
bravecock524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #7
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Other major cable companies can not afford to forget about it since Dish has already signed on.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:33 AM   #8
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockgal View Post
Wow, that sucks.. God, I hate Charter. I wonder if there is even a snowball's chance in hell that Charter does something RIGHT for a change and orders it.
I'm not holding my breath.
I had Charter when I was living in Auburn, trust me, Carter beats the crap outta Time Warner Cable.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:16 AM   #9
gamecockgal

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I had Charter when I was living in Auburn, trust me, Carter beats the crap outta Time Warner Cable.

I have no experience with Time Warner, but I can tell you that in West Florida, where my husband is from, they believe that Cox Cable is an evil monopoly.

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
Old 04-13-2014, 03:28 AM   #10
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
I have no experience with Time Warner, but I can tell you that in West Florida, where my husband is from, they believe that Cox Cable is an evil monopoly.
TWC is way behind the times. Can only use ESPN's app and online. Can't use abc's, cbs's, or NBC's apps. I had to use my charter login until they cut it off.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #11
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

Im glad i switched to DISH
Old 04-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #12
SnellvilleSpur
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3313
SnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPit

I expect that most cable providers will wait until the last minute to pick up the SEC Network, thus saving themselves the cost of carrying the network through the summer months.

Everyone should go to http://www.getsecnetwork.com and sign a "letter of intent" requesting the addition of the network with your cable provider. If you have multiple email accounts, use them to sign more "letters".
SnellvilleSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #13
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnellvilleSpur View Post
I expect that most cable providers will wait until the last minute to pick up the SEC Network, thus saving themselves the cost of carrying the network through the summer months.

Everyone should go to http://www.getsecnetwork.com and sign a "letter of intent" requesting the addition of the network with your cable provider. If you have multiple email accounts, use them to sign more "letters".
The SEC network only comes online two weeks before our game against A&M on the 28th.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
SnellvilleSpur
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 3313
SnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPitSnellvilleSpur rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceCock View Post
The SEC network only comes online two weeks before our game against A&M on the 28th.
Cool - that means I won't be missing anything. It also means that fans have plenty of time to send in their letters of intent.
SnellvilleSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:55 PM   #15
Karl Childers
Recruit

Male

Karl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot materialKarl Childers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Does anyone know if the SEC Network will be on Charter Cable in Greenville? And if so will it be on an extra tier or will it be in that base cable channel set?
If or when charter gets the sec network you can count on it being in an extra tier.Charter is abunch of money hungry sons of #&*^%@! .
Karl Childers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:38 PM   #16
Lant
P90X-Man

Male

CockyCash: 30300
Lant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Lant Send a message via Yahoo to Lant

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about new channels you are interested in. At this time we have not reached a decision to carry the SEC Network, however, you can submit a request for that channel by filling out this form: http://bit.ly/11w0RqR. Our Product and Marketing teams review the requests to determine which channels to add.

Sorry I didn't nsee this thread ( on my phone) .I posted this as a new thread earlier. The link is where you can ask charter to carry a channel
Old 04-16-2014, 05:40 PM   #17
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

TruVista has picked it up with no additional charge!!