CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
SCohioBoy
Yearofthegamecock
TAFC 5 1981
gamecock88
LeeSC
Kentucky prediction (2166)
Just Booked my Hotel (1441)
Best position coach (901)
Waldrop doubtful for (883)
The New Idea That'll (758)
We Have A New KO Guy (710)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (494)
I'm over the loss, b (320)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (299)
So What? (291)
What fish do you eat
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
If we loose to Kensucky..
One dimensional QB
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
QB Recruiting Strategy
400 pasing yards
The New Idea That'll Fix
4th & 1 Play

Old 04-14-2014, 02:59 PM   #21
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 1080
Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Masters Champ Bubba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
I do not like Bubba; wished he had lost. But talking undeservedly about his wife or anyone's for that matter, is sad. Doubt you would say it to their face.
this^ ... I know a person that works the PGA tours. When I asked which golfer was their least favorite to deal with, the reply before getting the whole Q out of my mouth was.....Bubba Watson

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #22
theo_robbins
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
theo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
I do not like Bubba; wished he had lost. But talking undeservedly about his wife or anyone's for that matter, is sad. Doubt you would say it to their face.
I'm certainly not insulting Brienne of Tarth to her face.
theo_robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #23
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Beats any of Tiger's hoes
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #24
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

What do you expect from a dude with a mole face?
let's see who takes the bait...
Old 04-14-2014, 04:13 PM   #25
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

he was the best player there. congrats to him
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #26
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
Lol...

I love all the negative criticism about a guys wife. just can't win these days. He has been with her since college but I guess he should have been like DJ and chased tail all over the place and settled on a trophy wife...for those of you criticizing, I would love to see pictures of your drop dead gorgeous wives. As for me, I say good for Bubba...beleive it or not, there may be more to a person than her looks
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:12 PM   #27
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Bubba says you can such one for the not needed comments about his wife and mother of his children .
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #28
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKYWOOD View Post
Bubba says you can such one for the not needed comments about his wife and mother of his children .
He adopted his son, his wife Angie can not have children.
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:27 PM   #29
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Do they call her mom?
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #30
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post
Soooo, she's not the mother of his children?
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #31
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post
he and his wife adopted their son because she cannot have children and there are kids that deserve mothers and fathers. giving birth does not make you a mother and donating sperm does not make you a father
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #32
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
he and his wife adopted their son because she cannot have children and there are kids that deserve mothers and fathers. giving birth does not make you a mother and donating sperm does not make you a father
True That!!
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #33
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
who gives a **** what is in cocky babes as it does not give anyone a right to criticize the way someone looks...

as for your OPINION on his wife's appearance, I am sure that Bubba could not care less but I am glad that Bubba winning the Masters has been reduced to discussing his wife by a bunch of dudes posting on the internet

Why are you taking this so personal?

Geez.

Most PGA players have standard trophy wives. It's unusual so people are going to talk about it.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:19 PM   #34
USCfootball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post

Tell that to the courts and my ex.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #35
dreammachine
Starter

Male

dreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot materialdreammachine is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Why are you taking this so personal?

Geez.

Most PGA players have standard trophy wives. It's unusual so people are going to talk about it.

Having worked the Masters Golf Tournament for many years and seeing many of the "Trophy Wives", it is amazing to see what money can buy you. I have never seen a post about a ugly golfer who happens to have a Trophy Wife. Bubba maybe a "hard case" on the golf course, but he has every right to be that way as this is where he makes his living from and he is playing week in and week out against the best in the world. I have heard many of the CBS Camera Crew People talk about what an a**hole Tiger Woods is! Bubba Watson wife may not be the prettiest lady in the world, but if Bubba likes her and loves her enough to marry her, then that's all that should matter. As far as talking about his kids, that's really low ball regardless if he is the biological father or not. He cared enough about the kids to be a daddy to them and we need more people like him to do this. Enough about the looks of his wife and just talk about Bubba winning the tournament.
dreammachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:24 AM   #36
burr
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
burr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
I love that his name is Bubba, just like one of them redneck boys! Can you believe that?! Lol
Thursday, I watched Bubba hit his second shot on 8 (after a 300+ yard drive steep uphill) off the deck with his pink driver - KILLED IT - although a blind shot, it looked perfect. Except for some 'creative' - like reasoning, it was an iron shot the following rounds.
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #37
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Sliding in here, did you see the woman on Fox with Neal Cavuto? She slammed Bubba not for his wife but for going to Waffle House. Her take people like him, you know wealthy celebrity types don't eat like that. So because he goes to Waffle House he is leading all of us dumb hicks to be overweight. Then she said that the food at WH is OK for some people. Who are these food police?