CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (27771)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2177)
Simple "yes&quo (1530)
We actually didnt lo (1251)
Phil Steele just pre (1221)
what I think ab ward (1004)
Eat Crow (956)
Extremely Proud (891)
Garcia: Change the R (773)
TeMarcus Blanton (720)
We would be 7-1 with just
Stop bashing Dylan
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Extremely Proud
I want people to explain
Nick Marshall
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
what I think ab ward
Defense question
We actually didnt lose

Old 04-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #21
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

CockyCash: 500
ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kelcy and Vic questioned for night club assault

This whole thing reeks of bullshit journalism. It also reeks of someone trying to say people were involved just because they were in NYC. You have two of them saying they weren't even there for crying out loud. Yet, some paper in NY is saying one was stabbed and the other was definitely there.

Are you ready for the revolution?
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:43 PM   #22
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

TMZ writes the story then asks the questions. I don't believe anything they've ever said and I never will.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:03 PM   #23
fridayserv
Recruit

Male

fridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervousfridayserv is making other chickens nervous

I hope they file a 100 million dollar lawsuit against that TMZ. They get paid to bend the law of defaming young college athletes. Give me a break, the United States constitution never was intended to be abused in this fashion. Vic, Chaz, Kelcy and the University of South Carolina should set up a legal fund to sue them. Or some of the Law school grads should come to their aid. These kids could lose millions of dollars if their draft status changes. What does TMZ get, millions in sponsor and ad money.
fridayserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:21 PM   #24
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
are "wanted for questioning at the very least" regarding an incident at Greenhouse nightclub on April 11.
So they were fighting at a club on Friday, then on the field at W-B at halftime the next day? Chaz didn't look "stabbed" to me in the video from Sat.
And they jumped on a red eye to beat it back here for the spring game?
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:24 PM   #25
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post
So they were fighting at a club on Friday, then on the field at W-B at halftime the next day? Chaz didn't look "stabbed" to me in the video from Sat.
And they jumped on a red eye to beat it back here for the spring game?
I know, right? I bumped into Chaz before the game and if I recall, he was wearing a tank top which showed his shoulders. This whole thing seems fishy.

Are you ready for the revolution?
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:49 PM   #26
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayserv View Post
I hope they file a 100 million dollar lawsuit against that TMZ. They get paid to bend the law of defaming young college athletes. Give me a break, the United States constitution never was intended to be abused in this fashion. Vic, Chaz, Kelcy and the University of South Carolina should set up a legal fund to sue them. Or some of the Law school grads should come to their aid. These kids could lose millions of dollars if their draft status changes. What does TMZ get, millions in sponsor and ad money.
Dude, I get the anger, and it's justified. But don't go spouting off about something you clearly know nothing about. 1) the Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with civil suits for defamation, so for God's sake please don't be one of those people who cites the Constitution for just any old purpose that seems to suit their general point; and 2) there is no basis for defamation claim here. The actual statement TMZ made was that a source said they were wanted for questioning. If the source actually said that to TMZ, then that is a TRUE statement and 100% a defense to defamation. Perhaps there might be a claim against the "source," but since TMZ will never be obligated to reveal who that is, this goes nowhere.

The very best thing anyone could hope for here is that everyone just ignores the article. Any attention paid to it is a boon for TMZ since speculation and scandal are how they get paid.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #27
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Why even put yourself in that situation? You can stay out of a club until you get drafted and make your money. Its completely possible. Nothing good happens after 12am.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #28
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Why even put yourself in that situation? You can stay out of a club until you get drafted and make your money. Its completely possible. Nothing good happens after 12am.
Plenty of good things happen after midnite.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #29
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
Plenty of good things happen after midnite.

I do my best work after midnight.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:11 PM   #30
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Carolyn Callahan ‏@carolyncallahan 28m
NYPD confirms to @wis10 Chaz Sutton was stabbed in the shoulder. Minor wound.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:28 PM   #31
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Vic hanging up on the State, lol.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:21 AM   #32
theo_robbins
4-Star

Male

theo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot materialtheo_robbins is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
Dude, I get the anger, and it's justified. But don't go spouting off about something you clearly know nothing about. 1) the Constitution has absolutely NOTHING to do with civil suits for defamation, so for God's sake please don't be one of those people who cites the Constitution for just any old purpose that seems to suit their general point; and 2) there is no basis for defamation claim here. The actual statement TMZ made was that a source said they were wanted for questioning. If the source actually said that to TMZ, then that is a TRUE statement and 100% a defense to defamation. Perhaps there might be a claim against the "source," but since TMZ will never be obligated to reveal who that is, this goes nowhere.

The very best thing anyone could hope for here is that everyone just ignores the article. Any attention paid to it is a boon for TMZ since speculation and scandal are how they get paid.

STOP VIOLATING HIS FIRST AMENDMENT
theo_robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:29 AM   #33
Master Bedroom
Starter

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

http://instagram.com/p/mlmj_2MoqC/

I found out who the third potential suspect/witness is...
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #34
GSC2013
4-Star

Male

GSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudlyGSC2013 is crowing loudly

This sucks. At Coastal, I was around a similar incident (I was on the team, but not bothered by the police). Basically, there was a big fight at a local bar, and a couple CCU teammates where there, 1 tried to break it up, 1 shoved a guy. Yeah I know, dumb college kids.

But, football playing dumb college kids often happen to be A) Tall B) Black C) Large D) Recognizeable.............or any combination of the above.

So people start saying "I know the guys involved", and what happened at CCU, and happens at so many other places, is the investigator gets a media guide, and has witnesses point out players who they think (in their intoxicated witnessing of the event) were there or involved. And lots of guys get pointed out who weren't there, or who were but weren't involved.

Sadly, its part of being on a college football team, and I'd imagine, ESPECIALLY at a major one like USC or Clemson or Bama or any of those big places.

HOpe all these guys are innocent and didn't do anything that any other 22 year old wouldn't be expected to do.
GSC2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #35
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post
Carolyn Callahan ‏@carolyncallahan 28m
NYPD confirms to @wis10 Chaz Sutton was stabbed in the shoulder. Minor wound.

Where there's smoke there's fire. I didn't want to believe any of it but why would NYPD confirm it if it wasn't true?
Old 04-16-2014, 09:08 AM   #36
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Atleast Clowney wasn't there
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #37
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

If the Chaz story is true then I could see KQ being mistaken for Chaz since both are huge black dudes with a beard.

If it was Chaz and Vic who got into a fight then it really hurts Vic who some teams already had concerns about. The perception is going to bne that he's already out of control and he hasn't even gotten paid yet. Money will just make him more of who he already is.

I hope this is all a misunderstanding or that they were just witnesses to the altercation but where there's smoke there's fire.

I wonder why the agents for these guys have not released a statement yet?
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:00 AM   #38
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Hope they are just wanted for questioning since they were witnesses. However, it doesn't help them at all.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:18 AM   #39
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

If they're all completely innocent and have no wrong doing then why did Chaz Sutton deny being there completely but was reportedly stabbed? And why did Vic hang up the phone?

It just doesn't look good on their parts. Gotta be smart when a ton of money is coming your way.

I hope for them that nothing comes of this. Marcus, Connor, and guys of that caliber wouldn't be in this type of mess or situation in the first place. C'mon guys!
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #40
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I do my best work after midnight.
The night time is the right time, and then there's this.
Quote:
After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down
After midnight, we're gonna chug-a-lug and shout
We're gonna stimulate some action
We're gonna get some satisfaction
We're gonna find out what it is all about

After midnight, we're gonna shake your tambourine
After midnight, it's all gonna be peaches and cream
We're gonna cause talk and suspicion
We're gonna give an exhibition

After midnight, we're gonna shake your tambourine
After midnight, it's all gonna be peaches and cream
We're gonna cause talk and suspicion
We're gonna give an exhibition

JJ Cale - After Midnight
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote