CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
robgusc76
NinjaSven
Gamecockswag
TAFC 5 1981
cockybreeyan
Freshman ND WR " (717)
Call of Duty: Advanc (495)
Good Riddance to bad (410)
Keeping tailgate foo (295)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (260)
An A to Z of Noah We (177)
The Comeback & T (146)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (70)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (68)
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MI (67)
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Bashing Players, coaches,
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
SEC Debate: Best candidat
2015 Commitment - Sherrod
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Rest of the season predic
So Disappointed With The

Old 04-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #41
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Kelcy and Vic questioned for night club assault

Considering TMZ broke the story I wouldn't worry too much about this. This will all come out in the wash and more than likely they are wanted for questioning as witnesses. My guess is they weren't the only ball players there, no telling what kind of an event this was.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:08 AM   #42
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Did this supposedly happen the night before the Spring Game?
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #43
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by treys1986 View Post
Did this supposedly happen the night before the Spring Game?
Yup.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #44
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

I have hung out with friends many times but never been stabbed. If I were stabbed, I doubt it would be considered minor, at least not by me.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:17 PM   #45
JDStud6
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 475
JDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudlyJDStud6 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
I have hung out with friends many times but never been stabbed. If I were stabbed, I doubt it would be considered minor, at least not by me.
this guy....he gets it

JD
JDStud6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:20 PM   #46
Cockholio
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot materialCockholio is USC mascot material

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2014/sto...htclub-assault
Old 04-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #47
scfanohio
Blue Chip

Male

scfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talonsscfanohio has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockholio View Post
Thanks, that kind of puts their supposed involvement to rest.

But who in their right mind would try to mug Chaz Sutton? NYC crazy!
scfanohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #48
Scbh
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Scbh has hatched from the shell

Vic was arrested last week
Scbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:23 PM   #49
hank scorpio
Walk On

Male

hank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervoushank scorpio is making other chickens nervous

Looks like Vic was arrested last week in Cola prior to all this NYC stuff.
hank scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #50
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Well that's just gravy..
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #51
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

I hope this turns out for the best for all parties.

People really have to be smarter than this...especially at a point in their lives when there is so much at stake.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #52
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Josh Kendall of GoGamecocks.com provided a statement from Quarles discussing the allegations:

Im (mad) about it because its going to hurt my draft status. Im about to do everything I possibly can to get my name cleared because its not fair. I had nothing to do with this. ...

... I have not been questioned. What am I being questioned for? I am telling you they are looking for Chaz Sutton.

Kendall provides a statement from Sutton discussing the night in question,

No, I actually hung out with my friends that night, Sutton said. I wasnt even involved, or there, so I couldnt really tell you. I dont know what is going on.
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #53
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

CockyCash: 400
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Why would Kelcy put Chaz's name out there like that though..
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #54
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
Why would Kelcy put Chaz's name out there like that though..
Just speculating here, but....
First, figure someone probably pointed Chaz out saying something like, "that's the D-lineman from South Carolina that's in the draft."

Fingers get pointed and it potentially impacts Kelcy. If the facts are as he says they are and Chaz was there, then I do not blame Kelcy for stating the truth and protecting himself and his draft stock.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:40 PM   #55
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
Just speculating here, but....
First, figure someone probably pointed Chaz out saying something like, "that's the D-lineman from South Carolina that's in the draft."

Fingers get pointed and it potentially impacts Kelcy. If the facts are as he says they are and Chaz was there, then I do not blame Kelcy for stating the truth and protecting himself and his draft stock.
So Kelcy says your looking for Chaz Sutton.. Chaz says he wasn't there.

So is someone lying? Who's got more to lose here?
Old 04-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #56
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
So Kelcy says your looking for Chaz Sutton.. Chaz says he wasn't there.

So is someone lying? Who's got more to lose here?
Well Chaz was there per the stabbing incident. Kelcy likely has more to lose monetary wise as he has higher draft stock, but this could conceivably keep Chaz out of the league.
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 04:53 PM   #57
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

But Chaz was stabbed so he must have been there.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:01 PM   #58
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

“No, I actually hung out with my friends that night,” Sutton said. “I wasn’t even involved, or there, so I couldn’t really tell you. I don’t know what is going on.”

but I forgot to mention I was stabbed... ? Pretty disappointing all around
Old 04-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #59
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Just gonna say it...if kq is so distressed about his draft stock he should not have been with vic, and probably chaz, at a nyc club at 3 am..these guys never learn.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #60
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Wow. Surprised.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote