CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Grit_And_Steel
gadeneer1986
ReadR00ster
Does South Carolina (1683)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (951)
Rest of the season p (925)
Let us clarify some (737)
Tennessee kickoff an (673)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (662)
Tennessee Game Time (661)
Just thought of some (571)
Is Clowney back toni (533)
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Why is everyone anticipat
How did we not make it.
Miss St. defense
Seventh Woods (2016 Prosp
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
2014 Garnet and Black Wor
To ANYONE complaining abo
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Let us clarify some thing

Old 04-18-2014, 05:19 PM   #21
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Re: **USC vs. Auburn GAME #1 Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take-a-Knee View Post
Thanx from me too , Your game threads are easy to find and provide the most information with the least amount of clutter

GO GAMECOCKS !!!
Agreed! {Except when I clutter up the thread with useless posts like this }
Old 04-18-2014, 06:37 PM   #22
Garnet/Black Fan
Run Like 21

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Garnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his combGarnet/Black Fan is developing his comb

So who all is out this weekend, and what is the extent of their injuries? (or at least point me in the direction of this information.)
Garnet/Black Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #23
Stuck in Virginia
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
Stuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervousStuck in Virginia is making other chickens nervous

I would also like to thank Cocklover and all the others who post so much information. I've learned so much about baseball from y'all.

Stuck in Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #24
HelleraisingCock
Team Optimist

Male

CockyCash: 4600
HelleraisingCock has feathers coming inHelleraisingCock has feathers coming inHelleraisingCock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck in Virginia View Post
I would also like to thank Cocklover and all the others who post so much information. I've learned so much about baseball from y'all.

Random... I pull up this thread and my brother in law reads over my shoulder, "I would also like to thank Cocklover and all the others who post so much information." He was like, what are you looking at?
Old 04-18-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 436
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12 View Post
I'm so tired of all this freaking rain.
That's what Noah said.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:50 PM   #26
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Thank you guys for the comments. GO COCKS!
Old 04-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #27
sharpstick
4-Star

Male

sharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanofCarolina1 View Post
That's what Noah said.
Good one.
sharpstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #28
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelleraisingCock View Post
Random... I pull up this thread and my brother in law reads over my shoulder, "I would also like to thank Cocklover and all the others who post so much information." He was like, what are you looking at?
Not to mention the poster being "Stuck In Virginia"

Goes with the territory, I guess
Old 04-19-2014, 12:35 PM   #29
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Anyone found a link that works for the first game?
doc
Old 04-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #30
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 979723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by doccock View Post
Anyone found a link that works for the first game?
doc
Only audio.....

http://player.listenlive.co/22971
Old 04-19-2014, 12:39 PM   #31
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 979723021
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Video link.............

http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?f4m=htt...3/manifest.f4m
Old 04-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #32
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Ball hasn't left the infield for auburn and they have 2 on with no outs
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #33
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

And a bunt single. Bases loaded nobody out.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #34
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

damn. not the way to start off.

slow roller to SS and tried for the DP...safe at 1st and 2nd.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:49 PM   #35
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

wow. sleeping on that.

bases loaded no outs and not a single ball has left the infield grass.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #36
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

He was Fin out at third. Dang umps.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:50 PM   #37
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

We are not playing good baseball and can't get a break either.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #38
Cocky Mike
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming inCocky Mike has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
He was Fin out at third. Dang umps.
No way was he out
Cocky Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #39
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Time to burn the bunny. Looks like this forced gimmick isn't going to help. We just don't play smart baseball
Old 04-19-2014, 12:52 PM   #40
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

1-0