CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
RGHoskins
El Cid Ranger
taylorssc
markymark550
Captain9Dragons
BlackMagic84
doubledribble
Fight, win, kick a-- (1308)
The Gator Bowl wants (955)
CFN prediction for a (911)
Why I'm hopeful abou (907)
USC will upset Aubur (779)
A simple defensive l (754)
What happened to thi (687)
In-state QB talent (538)
This is War (399)
SEC Debate: Best can (335)
Texas athletic director:
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Fight, win, kick a-- addi
Why I think we beat Aubur
In-state QB talent
A simple defensive line &
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Thoughts on the basketbal
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Cann tipping plays?

Old 04-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #301
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Playstation 4

They're all over the place.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #302
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Pretty sure I'm getting one in may to play the show 14. Looks amazing. Wish I could hook my Xbox controller up to it though...lol.

Old 04-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #303
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Pretty sure I'm getting one in may to play the show 14. Looks amazing. Wish I could hook my Xbox controller up to it though...lol.

Not finished yet, but watch out for the chronus max

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbo...mes-61004.html
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:07 PM   #304
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Not finished yet, but watch out for the chronus max

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbo...mes-61004.html
That looks really cool...wonder what they mean at the end of the story when they say you have to have the "know how" to get it to work on your system. Is it that difficult??

Old 04-14-2014, 11:28 AM   #305
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

So I got my extra money I was going to use for the PS4 just the other day and I mentioned it to my wife and she just rolled her eyes and shook her head. I will at least wait until The a Show is released.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #306
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
So I got my extra money I was going to use for the PS4 just the other day and I mentioned it to my wife and she just rolled her eyes and shook her head. I will at least wait until The a Show is released.
I got a similar reaction from mine.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:37 PM   #307
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
That looks really cool...wonder what they mean at the end of the story when they say you have to have the "know how" to get it to work on your system. Is it that difficult??

I think they mean getting the right connectors. If you want to use your XB1 controller on a GC, you will have to use a GC port connector, and a USB port connector for the XB1 controller. Even with the modified port connections I want to say every console after the PS1 used USB technology for their controller ports.

As for the XB1 to PS4 I think the main issue is the touch pad the PS4 controller has.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 02:48 AM   #308
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

PS4 sales crossed 7 million on April 6th. PlayStation domination.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...lly/#sf2613495
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:18 AM   #309
Antiochus
Evil...It's the new Good

Male

CockyCash: 700
Antiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot materialAntiochus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post

Don't tell them beforehand. Just let them come to the realization (at some point) that you own it.

Antiochus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 12:59 PM   #310
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
PS4 sales crossed 7 million on April 6th. PlayStation domination.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...lly/#sf2613495

lol.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:59 PM   #311
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus View Post
Don't tell them beforehand. Just let them come to the realization (at some point) that you own it.
Gutsy move.

Old 04-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #312
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Pre-download capability coming soon...pretty cool for those of you that are going the digital route.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...tation.Blog%29

Old 04-17-2014, 06:48 PM   #313
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus View Post
I could have probably done that in our childless days a few years back but with three kids two and under I just can't afford the future child support that would be needed from the aftermath lol.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 AM   #314
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

PS4 beat the competition in North American NPD sales last month. Even when the Xbone had Titanfall, a bundle that gave Titanfall away for free, and with desperate sales that made the Titanfall bundle priced the same as a standalone PS4.

it's over folks. Developers will soon focus on making games for PS4, and the consumers have made their decision.

Good to see consumers punishing Microsoft for its deception and lies. Remember when Microsoft's response to the red ring of death for an entire year was a shrug of the shoulder and "things break" ?
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:43 AM   #315
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons

I beat Infamous last night, but I'll probably play it again as a bad guy. I haven't enjoyed a game that much in a while.

I can't wait for MLB The Show.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:58 AM   #316
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
PS4 beat the competition in North American NPD sales last month. Even when the Xbone had Titanfall, a bundle that gave Titanfall away for free, and with desperate sales that made the Titanfall bundle priced the same as a standalone PS4.

it's over folks. Developers will soon focus on making games for PS4, and the consumers have made their decision.

Good to see consumers punishing Microsoft for its deception and lies. Remember when Microsoft's response to the red ring of death for an entire year was a shrug of the shoulder and "things break" ?
We get it you don't like Microsoft. Stop turning the ps4 thread into a bash microsoft thread. Microsoft will be just fine.
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 PM   #317
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc52 View Post
We get it you don't like Microsoft. Stop turning the ps4 thread into a bash microsoft thread. Microsoft will be just fine.
He's a troll. I'm not even sure why he posts here.

'Murica.

Old 04-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #318
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson View Post

I can't wait for MLB The Show.
That's a system seller.

Old 04-19-2014, 06:46 PM   #319
usc52
Workaholic

Male

usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Quote:
He's a troll. I'm not even sure why he posts here.

'Murica.

I dont care about who sells more systems if I want to know I will google itm. I love my xbox one. Just bought Theif cant wait to get home and play it.
usc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #320
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Did Bill Gates steal your high school girl friend or something?