CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
The Yancey
IBleedGarnetandBlack
Spurticus
Kyle76
ZenUSC
peterlemon
Cockypantherfan
ccured
18IsTheMan
East Carolina Predic (2820)
Why didn't Wes Green (2045)
A&M on 3rd down (1441)
All of our defensive (1049)
You guys are horribl (979)
louisville (918)
Uniform thread (686)
Did we ever go after (517)
Watching the Georgia (511)
Wesley Green? (482)
Will Devin ever suit up f
3-4 "D" Keep it
whats up with Mike?
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
Spurrier Presser
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Cack's Toast of the Game:
The Official USMNT Thread
MLS almost ready for play
New to Cockytalk...

Old 04-19-2014, 01:25 PM   #141
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: Jameis Winston's Accuser Plans To Sue Him, TPD, and FSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
It's not an argument. It's reality. The police can only do so much. And there are not going to be perfect. You can bet there is a healthy percentage of cases where they probably should have done more but just don't have the time and resources. Scream to world about it if you makes it feel better, but it won't change a thing. They spend a bunch of time investigating this girl trying to force a guy to force DNA from him against his will, some other rape case gets ignored and they still get the blame. They can't win. And some victims are going to be SOL. Hard to accept I know but it's true.
The problem is they didn't try to get a DNA sample from him. They didn't try to do their jobs.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:25 PM   #142
me4USC
Blue Chip

Female

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
Anyone who has ever wondered why a woman would fail to report a rape should just read this thread, or look at the overall blowback on this specific situation.
Exactly. And no one is talking about his second victim.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ston.html?_r=0

I also listened to the tape of his roommate's account of the evening. He watched Jameis with the victim, and he kept trying to come in the room with them so that they could "turn" her the way they did other girls. By his own account, she kept telling him (the roommate) NO. If she has two types of semen, and one of them is the roommate's, by his own admission, he raped her. Since the man is a liar, I think she was probably telling Winston NO as well.

Her blood wasn't checked until hours after the rape, so of course her alcohol level went down.

She has every right to sue all the people who covered this up as well as Winston.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 01:53 PM   #143
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
The problem is they didn't try to get a DNA sample from him. They didn't try to do their jobs.
Forcing DNA from someone is a controversial issue. The US Supreme Court recently just said it was okay and it's not normal practice everywhere yet. Meanwhile they have other cases they have to work on that does not depend on getting DNA subpoenas that need attention.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #144
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

So according to ReadRooster the rape victims mine as well take the law in their own hand. Best thing for this woman to do is get one of her friends to hit on the athlete, drug him, and take him with them. Go back to her place and make it where he can't do the deed anymore if you get my drift. Loraina Bobbitt would approve.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 02:39 PM   #145
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
So according to ReadRooster the rape victims mine as well take the law in their own hand. Best thing for this woman to do is get one of her friends to hit on the athlete, drug him, and take him with them. Go back to her place and make it where he can't do the deed anymore if you get my drift. Loraina Bobbitt would approve.
See, that is the problem. People think there is enough justice to around for everyone. LOL, wrong. The world is not that wonderful.
ReadR00ster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:30 PM   #146
zambam
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24050000
zambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudlyzambam is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I think you people have a very overly rosy view of human society. The sad reality is that if the police department turned every single stone over every time someone cried rape, they'd never get anything else done. They probably get about 100 of these claims a month. So sue the TPD, shut them down, so how good things get when they have to downsize.

Where did this number come from?

Last edited by zambam; 04-19-2014 at 09:44 PM.
zambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:06 PM   #147
acejrock
Rockington

Male

CockyCash: 28000000
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambam View Post
Where did this number come from?
73% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote