CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
uscnoklahoma
rabid cock
SanAntonioCock
Master Bedroom
GregoryHouse
GamecockInHell
Storm Of Spurs
gocockswyn
JaxcockFL
Morris to SMU (6411)
Clemson fans (1835)
Venables to TAMU? (1819)
Carolina on a Walmar (1489)
Vegas line moving on (1269)
Game simulation (965)
End of the aTm / LSU (724)
Women's Soccer Elite (721)
Phil Kronblut show (601)
Have we been favored (573)
Arkansas...
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Vegas line moving on game
Phil Kronblut show
marshall/WKU
Morris to SMU
Venables to TAMU?
Women's Soccer Elite Eigh
Anyone know what time and
Anyone know what this is

Old 04-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #101
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kelcy and Vic questioned for night club assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCOCKulous View Post
I just heard on 107.5 that Bruce Ellington has been added to the list of people they want to question. WTF is going on now?
Probably tied to that man purse....expect Connor Shaw to be subponea'd next.
All these deep pockets.....sheesh!
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:17 PM   #102
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
I just read the report from the ny daily news site and they say they are just wanted for questioning as witnesses. The article also claims that Chaz Sutton was stabbed in the shoulder in an unrelated incident at the same club.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1757255

Oddly enough, I did not see a bandage on Chaz when I ran into him. And, Chaz has told the state paper that he didn't go out that night and did not go to the club. Quarles also says he did not go to the club.
If he was stabbed in the should the bandage might be under the shirt. Or he could have been misidentified by some witness, who knows. It happens, doesn't mean it's BS journalism.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #103
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
Are you ruling out the possibility they were set up? Those guys are deep pockets now. Notice that the alleged victim/accuser already has a tort lawyer working the case.
why would someone set up a couple of college football players.....nobody in NYC probably even knew who they were.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #104
IslandCock
Go! Fight! Win! Kick ASS!

Male

CockyCash: 13701490
IslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudly

SIAP, but now sounds like the fight started due to another group smoking the ganja in the club - sounds like some of our boys took offense to it. That was new news to me.
IslandCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:57 PM   #105
ReCOCKulous
Master Debater

Male

CockyCash: 500
ReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot materialReCOCKulous is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
If he was stabbed in the should the bandage might be under the shirt. Or he could have been misidentified by some witness, who knows. It happens, doesn't mean it's BS journalism.
Well, how about go read the other posts I put up. He was wearing a tank top (wife beater style shirt) and you could clearly see his shoulders. Not that I was looking that hard (and not that there's anything wrong with that). My call for BS journalism (as I stated already) is with the baiting headlines. Mmmmkay?

Are you ready for the revolution?
ReCOCKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:41 AM   #106
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
why would someone set up a couple of college football players.....nobody in NYC probably even knew who they were.
They are all former college players and current potential NFL players who are projected pretty high in the upcoming draft. They were up in NY for some kind of NFL event. Not hard to identify them as deep pockets.

Why target them?

a) Money.

b) They were doing something (going to the nightclub) risky, and put themselves into harms way. They were probably running their mouths at the club as well, which loose lips may have set the wheels in motion. I am speculating, but you asked me to do it.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #107
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
They are all former college players and current potential NFL players who are projected pretty high in the upcoming draft. They were up in NY for some kind of NFL event. Not hard to identify them as deep pockets.

Why target them?

a) Money.

b) They were doing something (going to the nightclub) risky, and put themselves into harms way. They were probably running their mouths at the club as well, which loose lips may have set the wheels in motion. I am speculating, but you asked me to do it.
yes you are speculating.....another day with no arrests.....
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 PM   #108
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

geeze. I leave for a week and there's this?

Could someone work up some cliff notes for me??

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:27 PM   #109
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well, how about go read the other posts I put up. He was wearing a tank top (wife beater style shirt) and you could clearly see his shoulders. Not that I was looking that hard (and not that there's anything wrong with that). My call for BS journalism (as I stated already) is with the baiting headlines. Mmmmkay?
So then the witness was mistaken, big deal. There is nothing baiting about the headline. It just reports the facts. You are reading stuff into it that is not there.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #110
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

The guy who was beaten has an attorney who thinks hampton and quarles were the perps. Not good.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:06 AM   #111
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc455 View Post
The guy who was beaten has an attorney who thinks hampton and quarles were the perps. Not good.

That lawyer will try to pin it on Hampton and Quarles because they will have some money and the other folks involved (who probably hit the guy) more than likely do not. You don't sue folks who don't who can't pay always look for the deepest pocket.
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #112
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by henmania View Post
That lawyer will try to pin it on Hampton and Quarles because they will have some money and the other folks involved (who probably hit the guy) more than likely do not. You don't sue folks who don't who can't pay always look for the deepest pocket.
Dont know why a lawyer would do that. He has to prove it was them..no point in making accusations without some belief it is them..
Old 04-23-2014, 12:27 AM   #113
IrishCoach
4-Star

Male

IrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talons

So I'm trying to figure this out. Sutton gets stabbed. Some guy gets beaten pretty good. Allegedly Hampton and Quarles are the assailants. Is this the guy that stabbed Sutton?

~Dan Gable
IrishCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:54 AM   #114
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Dont know why a lawyer would do that. He has to prove it was them..no point in making accusations without some belief it is them..
Well then I guess he some proof, or at least some witnesses.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:10 AM   #115
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCoach View Post
So I'm trying to figure this out. Sutton gets stabbed. Some guy gets beaten pretty good. Allegedly Hampton and Quarles are the assailants. Is this the guy that stabbed Sutton?
Good question.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #116
treys1986
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
treys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot materialtreys1986 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I just heard on 107.5 that Bruce Ellington has been added to the list of people they want to question. WTF is going on now?

Honestly, I was expecting this. I saw where he was actually staying in the same hotel room as Vic Hampton on this trip to New York.

Connor was up at the same time, however I don't know if he was staying with these guys or not. Bruce will probably be questioned, but I would be surprised if he was involved.
treys1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:07 AM   #117
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
yes you are speculating.....another day with no arrests.....
They aren't going to be arrested if it is a setup for a civil suit. Unless, of course, the lawyer representing the victim has some really good friends and/or future associates in the NY solicitors office.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:27 AM   #118
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29792600
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Not really.

The draft is coming up, and potential criminal charges could cost these guys (and their agents) big bucks.

Simple equation, stir the pot, agents and players get scared of losing money, and a "settlement" is suddenly reached.

It's classic "shakedown 101", done perfectly because some small town Southern boys go to the wrong place in the big city.
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #119
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
They aren't going to be arrested if it is a setup for a civil suit. Unless, of course, the lawyer representing the victim has some really good friends and/or future associates in the NY solicitors office.
Ic thats the case , these guys are bleeding already bleeding money.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #120
henmania
Game MVP

Male

henmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPithenmania rules the CockPit

Quote:

Lawyers do this all the time. In a civil suit all he has to do is get the jury to believe that is probably what happened. He doesn't have to "prove" it. I doubt this becomes a criminal action without someone having hard evidence (like a photo on a phone) that Vic or Kelcey were hitting the guy. This is a set up for a civil suit. It is a classic "he said, she said" situation. Evidently the victim has some serious damages and had a lawyer hired the next day. What does that tell you?
henmania is offline   Reply With Quote