CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
jch81
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
ConwayGamecock
johnnyb
thumpin big
Carolina-Beez
Shaq Roland (2955)
clemson game time: N (2105)
**USC Women vs. San (1498)
The Defense (1249)
Women's soccer Sweet (1236)
Mason Rudolph starti (761)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (734)
2014 Charleston Clas (542)
injury report? (508)
Tenn-Mizzou game (450)
2014 Charleston Classic:
The Defense
For Discussing The Clemso
In case no one saw...
USC/clemson spread
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Texans getting frustrated
2015 Commitment - Marquav
Huge recruiting weekend
Shaq Roland

Old 04-19-2014, 09:37 PM   #321
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Playstation 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
PS4 beat the competition in North American NPD sales last month. Even when the Xbone had Titanfall, a bundle that gave Titanfall away for free, and with desperate sales that made the Titanfall bundle priced the same as a standalone PS4.

it's over folks. Developers will soon focus on making games for PS4, and the consumers have made their decision.

Good to see consumers punishing Microsoft for its deception and lies. Remember when Microsoft's response to the red ring of death for an entire year was a shrug of the shoulder and "things break" ?
That last line is a load of shit
Old 04-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #322
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

CockyCash: 1400
womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

PS4 users, my PSN ID is womfalcs3 if you wanna add me.
womfalcs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #323
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by womfalcs3 View Post
PS4 users, my PSN ID is womfalcs3 if you wanna add me.
nope they don't :)
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:19 AM   #324
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

womfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot materialwomfalcs3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by unccgamecock View Post
nope they don't :)
Got three adds. ;)
Old 07-09-2014, 08:53 AM   #325
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The Future of the PS4 to Explore Three Key Things

The future of Sony's PS4 is centered around three key tenets: development of streaming technology like PlayStation Now, sensor technology like wearable lifestyle and fitness devices, and the exploration of virtual reality through devices like Project Morpheus.
That's according to Sony Computer Entertainment president Andrew House, who made the revelation during a Q&A session at today's Develop Conference in Brighton, where he was also joined by PS4 system architect Mark Cerny.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/...hree-key-goals

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:23 PM   #326
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

I'm actually still waiting on games I want to play. Sony needs to focus on releasing more games. With Batman delayed until early 2015 and Uncharted 4 coming at the end of 2015, I'll be almost exclusively playing on PS3 this year.

I don't want to pay to play online until Uncharted releases (the free online on PS3 is sufficient until then).
Old 07-09-2014, 03:25 PM   #327
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

I though all the good games were on pc now. But why are mmos so damn expensive?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #328
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Just as an FYI for those of you who have PS3 and PS+ subscription but KNOW one day you will be getting a PS4...

I hope you are "buying" all the Instant Download Games that come out each month...so that when you do buy it, they will all be there for you to play.

I've been doing it ever since it came out. Costs nothing extra and takes up zero space.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #329
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Just as an FYI for those of you who have PS3 and PS+ subscription but KNOW one day you will be getting a PS4...

I hope you are "buying" all the Instant Download Games that come out each month...so that when you do buy it, they will all be there for you to play.

I've been doing it ever since it came out. Costs nothing extra and takes up zero space.
Do you have the link where you can do that online? I bought PS+ back in May since I will be getting a PS4 eventually. I have been getting the monthly games on the PS3, but when I use the actual store on the console it never shows the PS4 games that you can get free monthly. It only shows me the PS3 and Vita games.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:56 PM   #330
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

I didn't care for this month's releases. Castle whateverthehell was awful. Doki seems ok, but I'm not sure I'll spend much time with it...I got kinda bored with it last night. Stryder is still sitting there...haven't felt the urge to boot it up.

I thought Trine2 was really cool...I think that was last month's? Maybe?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #331
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
I didn't care for this month's releases. Castle whateverthehell was awful. Doki seems ok, but I'm not sure I'll spend much time with it...I got kinda bored with it last night. Stryder is still sitting there...haven't felt the urge to boot it up.

I thought Trine2 was really cool...I think that was last month's? Maybe?

Order 1886
The new horror game from Square enix(forgot name).
Kingdom Hearts 3(not really worth it if you didn't play 1 and 2 though).

I think the only game not coming out on the XB1 though is Order 1886.

Lol edit new game from Square enix is called Murdered Soul Suspect
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #332
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

I was talking about the free games.

Old 07-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #333
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Do you have the link where you can do that online? I bought PS+ back in May since I will be getting a PS4 eventually. I have been getting the monthly games on the PS3, but when I use the actual store on the console it never shows the PS4 games that you can get free monthly. It only shows me the PS3 and Vita games.
you can go to the PS Store's website online and sign in and do it there.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:01 AM   #334
womfalcs3
Happiness is a choice

Male

PlayStation 4 has already surpassed 10 million units in homes: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-going-strong/

That's more than double the X1.

------------------------------

Next update will introduce remote control of your game by another PS4 player (basically online co-op that would replicate a friend being with you on the couch and taking turns) : http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...-going-strong/
Old 08-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #335
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

lol. go away.

Old 08-17-2014, 02:33 PM   #336
rioninusc
Starter

Male

rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
I was talking about the free games.

Ah gotcha yeah freebies aren't usually that good.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:28 PM   #337
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
Ah gotcha yeah freebies aren't usually that good.
I really liked Trine2. And the pixeljunk shooter one was OK.

Haven't really dug the others.

Old 08-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #338
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

The problem is the good games are too expensive right now. At least for me they are. Obviously, same goes for Xbox.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #339
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
The problem is the good games are too expensive right now. At least for me they are. Obviously, same goes for Xbox.

everything is still $60 this gen, thankfully. wasn't looking forward to another price hike.

plants vs. zombies: garden warfare is a $40 title, i believe...and the last of us: remastered is $50.

both sony and microsoft have been running sales too...i got injustice on ps4 for $8 and pvz:gw on the x1 for $23.

Old 08-19-2014, 06:16 PM   #340
rioninusc
Starter

Male

There were rumors of prices going back down to $50 before the XB1/PS4 Launch, but that was proved wrong early :D