CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
garnet_black215
18IsTheMan
ccured
IBleedGarnetandBlack
NinjaSven
cockyguitar
Badazcock
b381l
Cocks N Stuff
Heck of an atmospher (1214)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1129)
Priority #1: Teach T (1069)
Step back from the l (1039)
Taylor Swift has a m (901)
My Observations Abou (861)
My outside view (800)
How far do we fall.. (467)
Shon Carson at KR (424)
More NCAA Stupidity: (389)
Kevin Sumlin Thoughts.
Who else wants to see Con
99 PROBLEMS...
Is anybody still optimist
Kelcy and Victor Hampton
Michael Sam cut by Rams
Labor Day Weekend Eats
Connor Shaw Browns
My Observations About USC
Confused fan here. Why i

Old 04-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #21
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: **USC vs. Alabama GAME #1 Thread**

Ok, I need a favor please. If for some reason the link doesn't work at game time and if someone is not watching the game thru gamecocksonline and has an all access name and password, do you mind if I use it tonight? You can DM me the information. I would truly appreciate it.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:03 PM   #22
jojaba71
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
jojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
Ok, I need a favor please. If for some reason the link doesn't work at game time and if someone is not watching the game thru gamecocksonline and has an all access name and password, do you mind if I use it tonight? You can DM me the information. I would truly appreciate it.
If I had TV I would help you out. Only internet. I pay for all-access. Used to be that my brother and I could share my all-access. Not anymore. Hoping someone will DM you! Thanks for all you do!
jojaba71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:04 PM   #23
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojaba71 View Post
If I had TV I would help you out. Only internet. I pay for all-access. Used to be that my brother and I could share my all-access. Not anymore. Hoping someone will DM you! Thanks for all you do!
I appreciate it. It's not on TV tonight...only on the internet. I'll be able to see tomorrow and Sunday because it's on ESPN. If the site comes up that has the links to the games then I'll be ok but it's still down right now.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #24
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

OK guys and gals...good news, it looks like the website of the link that I posted is working now. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM   #25
jojaba71
Recruit

Male

jojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his combjojaba71 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
OK guys and gals...good news, it looks like the website of the link that I posted is working now. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Nice!
jojaba71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #26
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

If you can not see the website with the stream, flush your DNS out/clear your cache.

The webserver the script was hosted on was changed recently. It is now working for most people.

Flush your DNS cache on windows by:

Click Start
type in "CMD" in the little search box
type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes in the black box and hit enter.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #27
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

Eutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervous

Can someone please help me with finding a good radio station in the Greenville/Traveler's Rest area that will be carrying the game tonight? I thank you in advance!!

GO COCKS!!
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:05 PM   #28
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

http://www.gamecocksonline.com/sport...ffiliates.html

Looks like 1440 am in Greenville is the only one that carries baseball.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #29
GarnetLady
Walk On

GarnetLady has hatched from the shell

For radio you can download the I Heart Radio app, follow the instructions and select 107 am in Columbia. I'm in Orlando and it works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GarnetLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:24 PM   #30
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 900000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Have a pleasant Friday evening ladies and gentlemen ! Go Cocks !
Coulwoodwarlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:35 PM   #31
Mechanical Cock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Mechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudlyMechanical Cock is crowing loudly

Is anyone else not getting sound?
Old 04-25-2014, 07:43 PM   #32
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Bama hitting the ball where we ain't
Old 04-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #33
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

what is it with Montgomery and the 1st inning.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #34
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanical Cock View Post
Is anyone else not getting sound?
I'm loud and clear !
Old 04-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #35
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
what is it with Montgomery and the 1st inning.
I don't know, but he's pulling the string with that change. It's a good sign.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:48 PM   #36
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ok Mooney ! Give me some meat against a conference opponent.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #37
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Please don't bunt Pankake
Old 04-25-2014, 07:56 PM   #38
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Holbrook loves him some Widener at DH. I don't !
Old 04-25-2014, 07:57 PM   #39
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2-1 Carolina after 1
Old 04-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #40
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Please post baseball action. "Nice or crap" doesn't mean anything. I post a lot if games but am in mountains with no tv or Internet and little wireless. I need GC baseball. Please help.