CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
smoovecock
Lonnie
b381l
l^l^lBGCock
kick_ball
Lalli25
thekob
etowngangsta
The Yancey
GOOD NEWS ABOUT SPUR (3532)
Starting Lineup Anno (1891)
Cant believe no one (1885)
We Have to Pass (1000)
Suspicious sign-in a (832)
Poster on another si (705)
Spurrier weekly pres (661)
Rivalry Thoughts and (437)
Two Gamecock women a (337)
This would be awesom (333)
2015 Commitment - Marquav
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
The Defense
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
GOOD NEWS ABOUT SPURRIER
SEC referees?
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Why has there been 40 yea
Comparing Results Of Comm
USC/clemson spread

Old 04-25-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
kbcocks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
kbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his comb
Default football tickets question

Has anyone ever bought season tickets for the football season on stubhub? I really want season tickets this year but do not understand how the gamecock club works with all that. Wondering if stubhub is a safe route to take. Any help would be much appreciated!
kbcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: football tickets question

Everything I've ever bought on stubhub has been legit. Never bought season ticks though.
Old 04-25-2014, 05:14 PM   #3
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

We just bought 3 season tickets via the gamecock club. what do you not understand about it?
uscfsu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #4
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcocks View Post
Has anyone ever bought season tickets for the football season on stubhub? I really want season tickets this year but do not understand how the gamecock club works with all that. Wondering if stubhub is a safe route to take. Any help would be much appreciated!
The cheapest I see on there right now are over $1000 for each ticket. If you are willing to spend that, you can get much better seats, and support the university by joining the Gamecock Club. Wait until Monday and call them at 1-800-472-3267 to have them answer your questions. You can get 2 seats through the GCC for $885 - http://itsgreattobeagamecock.com/2013/03/28/pricing-3/
If you want 4 it is $2045 which would be HALF the price of buying them from Stubhub. That will go up the better the seats though.

I would not pay more for tickets from Stubhub, but if you want to, you don't have to worry at all about them being legit.

Last edited by Todd803; 04-25-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #5
Talon1
4-Star

Male

Talon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervous

If I went to the stadium without a ticket, say for the A&M or Georgia game, how hard would it be to buy a ticket from someone.

Also, if their are better seats that are vacant for say the East Carolina game, can you move to them like you can at the baseball stadium?
Talon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #6
eggroll
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 50000
eggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon1 View Post
If I went to the stadium without a ticket, say for the A&M or Georgia game, how hard would it be to buy a ticket from someone.

Also, if their are better seats that are vacant for say the East Carolina game, can you move to them like you can at the baseball stadium?
There's always someone selling tickets around the stadium entrances. If you buy them several hours before the game you'll pay a premium for them. If you wait until kickoff you can get them for far less. It's a gamble especially for those bigger games.

I think the only place where they monitor the section entrances for ticket holders are the club and The Zone. Everywhere else you can probably slide in without much trouble only if there are seats available.
eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:57 AM   #7
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon1 View Post

you will encounter scalpers

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
kbcocks
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 266
kbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his combkbcocks is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfsu23 View Post
We just bought 3 season tickets via the gamecock club. what do you not understand about it?
My question's involve how much do i need to donate in order to get lower level seats/seats that i want. I understand its a points system but im not sure i understand at what level donation do i need to make in order to get lower level seats?
kbcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #9
Talon1
4-Star

Male

Talon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervousTalon1 is making other chickens nervous

Thanks
Talon1 is offline   Reply With Quote