CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
NineInchSpurs
WeStill0wnUSC
Badazcock
Pty23
rabid cock
markymark550
Goofyboy
2000grad
ZenUSC
gromweat
Well, as it turns ou (2529)
Luginbill says ECU s (2406)
What the heck is up (1908)
Next years RB situat (1713)
ECU fan here (1425)
So, Vanderbilt is ne (1365)
Davis dinged up agai (1227)
Freaky Coincidence o (1103)
Defensive stand-arou (964)
Quarles is a Colt! (731)
Davis dinged up again?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
So, Vanderbilt is next
Well, as it turns out, we
Gamecocks 247 sports
New Photos by Travis Bell
For the love of God! -- P
Robin William's fakes dea
No Gurley near the goal l
What the heck is up with

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Welp, Guess I will watch this too...

I am sure if this was the year 2009, this show would have been rejected by the networks and found its way to Showtime or HBO.....and it would be much better for it...but I will still give it a chance..I believe the network will neuter the hell out of it

maybe the season dvds (if it survives) will have the uncut versions with violence, swearing and nudity...but that still will not address the way the series may have to change storylines and dark moments in order to appeal to that network audience...ABC won't let it have episodes of just character work or just meandering that colors in the background and "builds the shows universe"

I like networks well enough for serial comedies and sports but I'd rather basic cable, premium cable or Netflix for this type of show...

...my ultimate fear is that this show will go from promising idea to over simplified mass-produce trash just because of the place it calls home.

...oh yeah, almost forgot to mention. I am talking about "Crossbones"