CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Yearofthegamecock
ReadR00ster
TAFC 5 1981
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
Sir Cuss
Gamecocks1137
kick_ball
eightohhthree
Coulwoodwarlord
uniforms saturday (2439)
Auburn looks beatabl (2201)
Vandy Fans (1583)
Three young corners (819)
King - South Carolin (679)
**official Vandy pre (676)
Watch ESPN3 regional (672)
Cardinal's Jonathan (573)
No Vandy Predictions (359)
tailgating canopy on (340)
**official Vandy predicti
ESPN reporter adding to t
The SEC East schedule fro
2015 Commitment - Arden K
No Vandy Predictions Thre
King - South Carolina vs
Three young corners progr
Next years RB situation
Gamecocks Traveling to Au
2015 Commitment - Mon Den

Old 04-29-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material
Default USC in Top 5/10 spring game attendance

South Carolina finished in the top five for conference and top 10 for cfb.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/201...ce19-336726529
Big-Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: USC in Top 5/10 spring game attendance

Awesome, maybe one of these days we can almost fill it up, like Alabama does.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Big-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot materialBig-Cock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Awesome, maybe one of these days we can almost fill it up, like Alabama does.
I think that may take a NC and not scheduling it when the lady in black is running.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #4
jrussjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 596
jrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPitjrussjr rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Cock View Post
I think that may take a NC and not scheduling it when the lady in black is running.
Amen!!! I know of bunches of ppl that opted for the race instead of spring game, although their hearts were torn, the race was "for real points". Nonetheless, an impressive turnout!!!
jrussjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:44 PM   #5
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Spring game, Masters, Darlington and 4 Wide NHRA in Charlotte. Tough drawing a crowd.
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

Yeah different weekend different story. Still gotta give the fans props that did show.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:27 PM   #7
Big-Cock
Two Deep

Male

I do find it funny that people talk crap about the SEC but yet the numbers never lie. Even for spring games.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #8
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Eutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervous

I was traveling thru Greenville a couple of days before the Clemsux spring game and there was this big push on their sports radio station for attendance to their spring game to outdo Carolina. I'm curious to know how that turned out. The jockeys were really making a huge deal out of it and how important it was for their program.
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #9
athenscock2
Blue Chip

Male

athenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talonsathenscock2 has developed his gaff and talons

0-6. You gotta do something and ole plywood and little roy toy are doing their part.
athenscock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #10
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutaw Kid View Post
I was traveling thru Greenville a couple of days before the Clemsux spring game and there was this big push on their sports radio station for attendance to their spring game to outdo Carolina. I'm curious to know how that turned out. The jockeys were really making a huge deal out of it and how important it was for their program.
Be curious no more, their side failed on all area's when it comes to Spring Game attendance.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:17 PM   #11
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

There must be absolutely nothing to do in ohio. OSU charges 20 dollars per ticket to their spring game and they drew 60k.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:37 PM   #12
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
There must be absolutely nothing to do in ohio. OSU charges 20 dollars per ticket to their spring game and they drew 60k.
That's 1.2 million to their program. Maybe that is a solution to paying players a stipend. Charge fans 10-20 bucks a ticket and we can be the ones who are paying them and I think more of our fans would show up to help pay our players and it could help in recruiting, if it were legal, recruits might think, hey the Gamecock fans are willing to pay us for our talent. We had 30,000 I think and that is 600,000 bucks that could be split between the players, some of it at least. Eh, just an idea, never happen.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:12 AM   #13
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Avoid the scheduling conflicts with Darlington and Augusta and we could have attendance figures similar to a non conference game.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #14
Roosterdog
Two Deep

Male

Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material

Sorry but I was at the spring game and there is no way in hell there were 36,000 people there. NO WAY!!!
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #15
uscfsu23
Two Deep

Male

uscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPituscfsu23 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterdog View Post
Sorry but I was at the spring game and there is no way in hell there were 36,000 people there. NO WAY!!!
How many seats are in the lower sections? I was there as well and would say the west lower was 90% full, East about 30-40% and south 60%.
uscfsu23 is online now   Reply With Quote