CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
Order 66
QCB
taylorssc
ChickenButt
Gamecocks321
l^l^lBGCock
Lonnie
markp_vip
So Disappointed With (3244)
No Comments on the H (1174)
Call of Duty: Advanc (343)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (272)
Freshman ND WR " (234)
Vote For Cocky (156)
Things They Should H (144)
Keeping tailgate foo (126)
Good Riddance to bad (108)
An A to Z of Noah We (57)
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
So Disappointed With The
BAW
Who start on the d line t
Texas athletic director:
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
No Comments on the Holes?
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me

Old 04-30-2014, 12:57 PM   #141
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: Kelcy and Vic questioned for night club assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyboy View Post
Lot's of people think they are going to teach a lesson and end up dead. Big, and bad, and aggressive, and shot through the chest.
That is why you break their arms first so they can't shoot. Duh.

Edit and with all the laws up in NY about Gun control you probably have more chances of getting shot down here in SC even though NY has a lot more people.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:32 PM   #142
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post

Edit and with all the laws up in NY about Gun control you probably have more chances of getting shot down here in SC even though NY has a lot more people.
Because God knows people don't have things the government says they can't, you can't leagally have any pistol in Chicago and that's the most violent city in the country.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:52 PM   #143
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Latest update I guess...

Quote:
Ryan Wood ‏@rwood_SC 37m
Kelcy Quarles and Victor Hampton are cleared of any wrongdoing in New York City nightclub incident from this month, per lawyer Joe Tacopina.

Ryan Wood ‏@rwood_SC 30m
Hampton and Quarles objected to a man smoking marijuana in the nightclub. They asked him to stop. Man threw a punch, per Tacopina.

Ryan Wood ‏@rwood_SC 28m
Tacopina on Quarles, Hampton: "They were victims from Day 1. ... It was very, very clear that (accuser) was trying to do a money grab.”

Ryan Wood ‏@rwood_SC 26m
Accuser's buddy was man who "stabbed" Chaz Sutton. That man was arrested, per lawyer Joe Tacopina.
ConwayGamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #144
gamecockphan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/04/30...-no-charges-in
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #145
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
yes you are speculating.....another day with no arrests.....
told ya....if there is no arrest in these nightclub fights within 48 hours, it's not going to happen. I sure hope Vic and Kelsey stay the hell away from those places until "after" they have signed an NFL contract.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #146
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Chaz Sutton was stabbed? WTH, when did that happen?
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:36 AM   #147
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

TMZ is reporting that Vic and Kecly have been cleared of all wrongdoing in the matter, but I can't read anything but the headline since TMZ is on the naughty site list here...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:45 AM   #148
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

my question is why did they say they werent there?
Old 05-01-2014, 02:49 PM   #149
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post

There are even more criminals with guns in NY or Chicago than here. Down here, every other Joe Citizen is packing which makes gun play more lethal, and therefore, more likely deterred.

Post & Courier link. Former Gamecocks Victor Hampton, Kelcy Quarles 'victims from Day 1' in New York City nightclub incident It is surprising that the State failed to cover this story. I guess they don't have enough reporters.

Quote:
"(They) wound up in a situation where (the accuser) comes in not only invading their space, which was private, but wound up in a situation where he was smoking marijuana and doing all sorts of things that were unsavory, and of course these guys wanted nothing to do with it," Tacopina said. "They're getting ready to commence on hopefully a very lucrative and productive professional career. What ended up happening is this guy started getting aggressive.

"They said, 'You need to leave now,' and this guy, obviously being affected by whatever he was smoking, hauled off and punched Victor as Victor was sitting down. They were victims from Day 1. . It was very, very clear that this guy was trying to do a money grab."
The "Vic has issues" crowd needs to eat some crow now.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:31 PM   #150
rioninusc
Starter

Male

rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
There are even more criminals with guns in NY or Chicago than here. Down here, every other Joe Citizen is packing which makes gun play more lethal, and therefore, more likely deterred.

Post & Courier link. Former Gamecocks Victor Hampton, Kelcy Quarles 'victims from Day 1' in New York City nightclub incident It is surprising that the State failed to cover this story. I guess they don't have enough reporters.

The "Vic has issues" crowd needs to eat some crow now.
The south takes the pie on Gun murders per 100k.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vio...tates_by_state

After looking at the link above I think we're both wrong though. It doesn't have to do with gun laws at all, but the people who live around you.

VT is the reason why I say who lives around you because they have 42% gun ownership(about same as SC)l, and is first for the least amount of gun murders per 100k, then you have Hawaii where hardly anyone owns a gun and they still don't have as much of a gun murder rate.
I've just been hearing about NYC and how it's become one of the safest Metros in the country, the city has the gun control the state doesn't.

Also great article to help clear the players name. I'm surprised that the news article was focusing on the MJ. Didn't say if the people were drunk or anything, because in all of my years being around potheads at places they are the last person to get into a fight, and I haven't witnessed any of them getting into a fight to this day. I have seen countless friends get in fights while drunk off their arse though.

Last edited by rioninusc; 05-01-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #151
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
my question is why did they say they werent there?
Probably just wanted to distance their self. They are about to enter the NFL in 7 days. More days then I know, but I still believe this had to do with the guy smoking a blunt in the club. Our guys asked them to put it out, he got irate, attacked and got his ass kicked. End of story.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #152
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Who's dumb enough to start a fight with Kelcy Quarles and Chaz Sutton, not to mention Vic and Bruce.

That's just asking to get you @$$ kicked....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #153
rioninusc
Starter

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
Who's dumb enough to start a fight with Kelcy Quarles and Chaz Sutton, not to mention Vic and Bruce.

That's just asking to get you @$$ kicked....
Overly intoxicated idiots. Overly applies to both intoxication and how much of an idiot they are.