CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Bed Sores
mpilot0705
Aggie96
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
AtlGAMECOCK
spareparts
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1668)
The Field (1628)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1268)
Spurrier winning at (1169)
Anyone watching pti (1017)
One of the great thi (996)
GAME (907)
Defensive Backfield (895)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (755)
Death in the family (721)
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Conflict with Aggies on t
The Field
GAME
Toughest stadium in the n
I hope Coach Spurrier get
mike Davis comparison
"We Believe" st
Finbaum Jogs on USC campu

Old 04-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #21
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Steve Bartman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
I was at church camp watching the game on tv, the entire situation sucked. Dusty Baker is a moron, I never liked Alex Gonzalez, and then the Bartman situation. I said things during that game that should never be said at a church camp. I don't blame Bartman, I blame Alex Gonzalez for not fielding a routine ground ball. Still a Cubs fan, have been since I was a kid and Ryno was playing 2nd for them. I remember getting home from school and watching them on WGN. I actually was in ATL when they beat the Braves two summers ago, which was good because the Cubs don't win much. It's the craziest thing, minor league teams always do great, then they trade the talent for old ass players that suck.

I can respect that. I was pulling for the Cubs and that ground ball boot was the worst. I think he got a pass on that that makes Buckner shake his head.
Old 04-30-2014, 11:38 AM   #22
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

As with all things New England and Boston fans do, there is no way for this movie maker to tell the story without making it 99% about Boston.

Bunch of self-obsessed assholes. I cannot stand Boston and New England fans for that reason. EVERYTHING is about Boston.

Take out the Boston crap from that movie and you have a 10-minute story. Notice he talks about Boston in the first freaking 3 minutes of the movie.

Person: "Hey have you ever been on a cruise to to Alaska?"
Bostonian: "It's not as nice as Fenway"

Person: "There are children starving in Africa"
Bostonian: "Yeah stahving like I was at Game 6 of the Bruins game"

They have to relate everything to Boston. The funny thing is, they accuse Yankees fans of being entitled and obnoxious, but they are just as bad or worse.

That is why the Patriots will always suck
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 02:07 PM   #23
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1318
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
I disagree with those that say any fan would do the same thing. That is not true. Most home team fans would not do this because they know it hurts their own team. Probably a few would, yeah. I would hope that Carolina fans would also know better than to interfere with a popup play at the edge of the field, particularly when it would hurt the Gamecocks in a crucial situation.
I was at the game saturday and a girl got out of the way and almost let the Bama 1st baseman grab it
Cockdiesel7 is offline   Reply With Quote