CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ahmad
markp_vip
eightohhthree
jrussjr
ChickenButt
Cockypantherfan
cocky-K
HeadCockFan
FeloniousCock
Mizzou Depth Chart v (1989)
Legitimate, Unbiased (1428)
Antonio Allen vs Als (1428)
Cack's Toast of the (1311)
Brawl at 49ers/Cardi (1236)
why we're in this po (1089)
I guess we don't get (1070)
Pharoh Cooper is a s (781)
Look who's at the bo (741)
open discussion of t (569)
Acock's Wrap Up: Vandy
Was Brandon Wilds injured
Spurrier Press conference
Was a vision problem
USC/Missouri 9/27/2014
Ex-player sues Southern C
Legitimate, Unbiased Opin
Predict the Season (After
open discussion of this t
Acockolypse Now.........

Old 05-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #21
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: ESPN SEC East Projections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
You do know DGB was released from their team right? (Mizzou)
I think they still have the guy the that burned us for a 99 yard TD. They had more than him. They're one of those timing offenses with speed guys.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:57 AM   #22
FearThethumbandDJ
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Thats cause UT fans are delusional, you lose your entire lines and youre gonna struggle. a lot.
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:59 AM   #23
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

I still see 9-3. Losses to Auburn, FL, and then 1 hiccup game somewhere along the line.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:22 AM   #24
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I can't see us losing to Florida.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:27 AM   #25
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

CockyCash: 500
StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
Thats cause UT fans are delusional, you lose your entire lines and youre gonna struggle. a lot.
That's like the pot calling the kettle black. We've got plenty of delusional fans.
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:38 AM   #26
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
I can't see us losing to Florida.

We play them in the swamp and they have a great defense. Anything can happen. Think about last time we played them there.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:40 AM   #27
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
We play them in the swamp and they have a great defense. Anything can happen. Think about last time we played them there.
We also just played a tough, emotional game at LSU the week before. If I remember correctly, a good amount of our players had some kind of stomach bug that week too.

I think we can beat UF this year- it won't be easy but it's definitely possible.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:42 AM   #28
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks88 View Post
We also just played a tough, emotional game at LSU the week before. If I remember correctly, a good amount of our players had some kind of stomach bug that week too.

I think we can beat UF this year- it won't be easy but it's definitely possible.

We've beaten them there 1 time. Won't be easy is all I'm saying.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:40 PM   #29
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearThethumbandDJ View Post
Tennessee's offensive line is going to be fine. It was the only position that Butch walked into day one and had a two deep of talent, depth and experience. Run blocking actually may improve, pass blocking will slip.

DL is scary, but our DL sucked last year with the players we lost. We will have a lot of young talent on the DL this year but that isn't a good place to be playing TF's.

But IMO our line play won't be significantly worsese than last year. Add in bucketloads of skill talent at RB, WR, TE, LB and DB and I think our team will be much improved.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #30
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Tennessee's offensive line is going to be fine. Run blocking actually may improve, pass blocking will slip.

DL is scary, but our DL sucked last year with the players we lost. We will have a lot of young talent on the DL this year but that isn't a good place to be playing TF's.

But IMO our line play won't be significantly worsese than last year. Add in bucketloads of skill talent at RB, WR, TE, LB and DB and I think our team will be much improved.
Think I heard this before, sounds like clem5on
Old 05-02-2014, 01:47 PM   #31
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
Think I heard this before, sounds like clem5on
Well Bu1ch has actually beat SC recently so it might be more applicable.
Ericvol2096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #32
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Well Bu1ch has actually beat SC recently so it might be more applicable.
Clem5on also beat Carolina in Dabo's first try....
Old 05-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #33
FearThethumbandDJ
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000
FearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPitFearThethumbandDJ rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretfordEnd View Post
That's like the pot calling the kettle black. We've got plenty of delusional fans.
the difference is we win 11 games adn they win 5-6
FearThethumbandDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #34
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc1 View Post
true, but I could also see them losing 3 or 4 games before they play us and at that point muschamp will be as good as gone. who knows but I'm glad we play them later in the year