CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
johnnyb
ucan'tlickourcocks
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
markp_vip
taylorssc
QCB
ChickenButt
Gamecocks321
l^l^lBGCock
No Comments on the H (1365)
Call of Duty: Advanc (433)
Freshman ND WR " (430)
Keeping tailgate foo (232)
Good Riddance to bad (228)
Vote For Cocky (204)
Things They Should H (196)
An A to Z of Noah We (119)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (25)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (11)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ A
NCAAF: OREGON @ CALIFORNI
NCAAF: BYU @ BOISE STATE
NCAAF: TEXAS @ KANSAS STA
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
So Disappointed With The
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI STATE
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MICHIGA
NCAAF: WEST VIRGINIA @ OK
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr

Old 05-02-2014, 01:21 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2016 - John Broussard

Quote:
4/21/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer John Broussard
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:55 AM   #2
sgacock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: 2016 - John Broussard

Coming to Showcase with teammate Traveon (sp) Samuel.
sgacock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:43 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
USC is among the early leaders for rising junior DB John Broussard (6-0 170) of Phenix City, AL. He named USC, Auburn, FSU, LSU, Georgia, Kentucky and Penn State as his top six in no order.
Broussard holds 18 offers right now and has given USC an edge on many of the schools showing interest.
“I visited a couple of weeks ago and I loved their facilities,” he said. “I really liked the coaches and they told me I’m a top priority.”
Broussard has only visited a handful of schools and does not plan to take any future visits until after the season. One of those could be to Clemson.
“They’re recruiting one of my teammates pretty hard so I’ll probably go there with him.”
His offers include USC, Clemson, LSU,Georgia, Kentucky, Penn State, Louisville, Mississippi State, Florida State, Southern Miss and Nebraska.
Broussard attended camps at Florida State and Alabama this summer and visited USC and Auburn.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...efensive-back/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

I don't see us pulling this kid past Bama or Auburn. Not to mention going against FSU and LSU.

NOt saying it can't be done, it would be an absolute steal if we do, but the odds aren't in our favor early.
But you never know.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #5
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
I don't see us pulling this kid past Bama or Auburn. Not to mention going against FSU and LSU.

NOt saying it can't be done, it would be an absolute steal if we do, but the odds aren't in our favor early.
But you never know.
Those days are over my friend. If we're in that top group, like he says, we've got a great chance.

When you plant shit-seeds. You get shit-weeds.
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote