CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
KaneisAble
doubledribble
PageUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
thumpin big
b381l
TheUSCMike
kingofnerf
Busta out indefinite (1882)
SOS says his next st (1593)
Our Road Upset Wins (1474)
CBSSports SEC predic (755)
No easy road for our (625)
Roll call for Auburn (542)
Our Defense? (522)
University of Buffal (480)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (269)
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo
Our Defense?

Old 05-02-2014, 07:10 AM   #61
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurz View Post
Aren't we basically mandated by the legislature to play one of the small in-state schools each year? I read that somewhere once, but haven't seen any official confirmation. (I suppose it could just be a gentlemen's agreement between all the ADs.) It would make sense, seeing as Clemson does the same thing with their scheduling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyInGA View Post
Yes, we play Clemson...duh :)

Just saw the main article elsewhere and didn't go through this thread before - I think the best thing is that it "provides each team with a traditional opponent for the final weekend of the season" - good thing we're FINALLY getting one now
Old 05-07-2014, 04:36 PM   #62
ClumpsonTaters
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
ClumpsonTaters has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
2000 was the last year we didn't.
wow congratulations. I'm glad that has translated into so much success for you guys
ClumpsonTaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #63
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
Biggest change is that everyone has to play a school out of the other 3 big conferences or the ACC.
Am I the only one who noticed this? You trying to say that the ACC is not a big conference where football is concerned? Seriously though, if you meant to say what I think you are saying, well played. You are indeed a cunning linguist.

Edit - After continuing to read the thread I see that you did indeed mean exactly what I thought upon my first reading. I like it. The "sweet slight" has almost become a lost art form. Rep points to you sir.

Last edited by rdwylie; 05-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.
rdwylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #64
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
Thanks and yes it would work. It is broken down on the link there. I am looking forward to the game against you guys and really like that we will have a cross rivalry with you at least for a few years until it gets shuffled up again.
Yeah had to copy and paste it :D. Should be a great game, I think it will come down to who's replacements perform better. That website pegged the perfect pods as well, so we would face each other every 2 years, if it is implemented.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote