CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
b381l
smoovecock
kabercr2
markymark550
GregoryHouse
Transmaniacon
B-G
Spurrier on Pharoah: (2913)
USC/clemson spread (1242)
In case no one saw.. (1033)
injury report? (849)
Odell Becham Catch (543)
A little late to the (386)
Clemson Stacking the (362)
Tiger Burn (357)
2010 Clemson-Carolin (248)
Why has there been 4 (193)
Shaq Roland
Clemson Stacking the Box.
Texans getting frustrated
Ten Years Ago (yesterday)
How do you prep your bird
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
**USC vs. South Alabama G
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Why has there been 40 yea
2014 Charleston Classic:

Old 05-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #21
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Favorite team from these sports

NFL: eagles have been my team since the buddy ryan days. However I have been following the Bears as of late. I really like Jeffrey, Marshall, Forte, and Cutler

MLB: Red Sox, been a fan since 1986 when I was 7. Loved Clemens growing up

NBA: don't really have a team. Always liked Dirk and the Mavs. Was a Celtics fan because of Paul Pierce and then KG but I will not root for the Nets.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:42 PM   #22
espn4lyf
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10136
espn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot materialespn4lyf is USC mascot material

NFL:PACKERS

NBA:LAKERS

MLB:DODGERS
Old 05-03-2014, 08:27 PM   #23
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 300
weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

NFL: Seattle
NBA: OKC (via Seattle)
MLB: Seattle
Where I was born and where my moms family is from. Better than my dads side (Cleveland)
Old 05-03-2014, 08:36 PM   #24
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

MLB: Grew up a Yankees fan (my mom was from the Bronx) now that DC has a my NL team became the Nats.

NFL: Redskins

NBA: pro basketball isn't very good, but if I watch one team it's going to be LeBron'a team, same thing I did with Jordan. So that currently makes me a heat fan.

I still pick college level sports over any pro level sport.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #25
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

MLB: Grew up a braves fan in the 90's. Since the Braves golden days ended and I always hated the Yankees I switched to the Red Sox.

NFL: Been a 49'ers fan since 1998 "The Catch II". Also have family in Indy I went to see some and loved watching Peyton and been a Colts fan since he started for them. Pull for the Broncos now too just until he leaves.

NBA: Grew up a Bulls/Jordan fan. Since he retired I've pulled for the Celtics.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #26
Ahmad
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 866
Ahmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPit

NFL: Baltimore Ravens
NBA: Charlotte Hortnets
MLB: I'm not much of a baseball fan but will watch a couple games of the CWS
Old 05-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #27
GUNTRUCK06
Walk On

Male

GUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming inGUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming inGUNTRUCK06 has feathers coming in

NFL: Raiders (go back to the Stabler / Casper days)
NBA: Could care less
MLB: Braves / Reds (back to the Big Red Machine)
GUNTRUCK06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #28
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfly View Post
Football: Raiders (long story on this one)
Basketball: Celtics
Baseball: Braves
I grew up a Raiders fan, and still root for them, but Panthers are my favorite.

NFL: Panthers
MLB: Bravos
NBA: not interested atm (used to be Celts, then Hornets)
GoldenSpur7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:53 PM   #29
CaptainCock91
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Football: Carolina all the way
Basketball: Charlotte and Detroit
Baseball: Detroit and Philly (It used to be Phillies first when my brother lived there, but I don't really have a connection to Philly any more).
Old 05-04-2014, 06:27 AM   #30
Braveguy06
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1022
Braveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his clawsBraveguy06 is sharpening his claws

Green bay
Miami heat
MLB puts me to sleep
Braveguy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #31
TaterHater1984
The Original Tater Hater

Male

CockyCash: 100000
TaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot materialTaterHater1984 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to TaterHater1984

NFL: Panthers
NBA: Doesn't exist to me.
MLB: Braves
TaterHater1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #32
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

NFL: Chiefs
MLB: Mets
NBA puts me to sleep

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #33
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Braves
Chiefs
Pacers (Reggie Miller was my favorite player back in the 90's)
Old 05-04-2014, 10:14 AM   #34
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

Falcons,Braves,Hawks
Old 05-04-2014, 05:00 PM   #35
NJGCfan
5* Recruit

Male

NJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talonsNJGCfan has developed his gaff and talons

NFL: Jets
MLB: Mets
I only really watch Football and Baseball but
NBA:... I guess Knicks, but I can't stand the NBA
NHL: I root for the Devils but I don't really follow it too closely
Old 05-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #36
DawginCola
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
DawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPitDawginCola rules the CockPit

Falcons
Hawks (by default really, don't follow the NBA much)
Braves
DawginCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:21 PM   #37
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

NFL: Miami
MLB: Detroit
NBA: Don't really have one. Used to like the Bad Boy Pistons, and then I liked the Lakers pre-Kobe, then I liked the Mavericks for a while... now I don't really care.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #38
jeffswanton54
S&storm!

Male

CockyCash: 2113
jeffswanton54 has earned his spursjeffswanton54 has earned his spursjeffswanton54 has earned his spursjeffswanton54 has earned his spursjeffswanton54 has earned his spursjeffswanton54 has earned his spurs

Nfl: Pats

MLB: ATL and Detroit

NBA: Charlotte

GO PATS/COCKS!
jeffswanton54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #39
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

49ers
Giants
Warriors
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #40
GamecockInHell
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1022824
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

NFL- Was a Falcons fan from day one until they hired June Jones and the Panthers started up. But I refuse to pull for the Panthers as long as Scam is there so I'm back to the Falcons for good.
Baseball- Braves
NBA- Used to pull for the Bucks when I was a kid because I was a big Oscar Robertson fan. Then started pulling for Philly when Dr. J and Bobby Jones were there. Nowadays I refuse to a game that has no rules and is played by a bunch of thugs.
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote