CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
easymoney
roosterdude21
pitchcock
ZenUSC
LegalCock
Wilds & Carson B (1917)
Marquavius Lewis (1828)
So, why is next year (1522)
How Long Will The Re (1046)
Restaurant musts in (832)
Why do so many of yo (643)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (534)
Shot in the arm for (503)
'Lord of the Rings: (203)
Custom Jersey (202)
The Vent and Coaching cha
Wilds & Carson Back f
2015 Signee - Sherrod Pit
does anybody think we wil
How Long Will The Rebuild
Abu Bowl Ready
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
2015 Signee - Ulric Jones
2015 Early Enrollees Thre
Previewing Clemson

Old 05-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #61
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 202732
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Help an Aggie out

We all know how Clemson can't help itself from copying other school's traditions. Please, nobody tell them about "jizz in a jar".

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:13 PM   #62
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Go the vista and stay there, except of course for when you go to the game.

Have a great trip.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #63
wthforever
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
wthforever is learning to peck

Like somebody said, be ready for a 5 page long discussion when you ask about BBQ. My favorites are Hudson's if you get over to Lexington and Doc's BBQ on Shop Rd near Williams Brice. My last 2 visits to Little Pigs were not good so haven't been back there in a while but to each his own. There is "good" BBQ around Columbia but honestly the best SC BBQ is not in Columbia.
wthforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #64
Here4Beer
Walk On

Male

Here4Beer has feathers coming inHere4Beer has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Before you go getting all warm and fuzzy with our future aggy visitors, you owe it to yourself to read this:

Tell me about Texas A&M

The jaw-dropping, cult-like bizzarre-ness that defines A&M and its fan base makes Clemson seem almost normal.
If anyone believes these these idiots than i really don't know what to say to you. None of that shit is true, just typical self-entitled, we're greater than god longhorns. Pathetic on so many levels it's disgusting!
Here4Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #65
Cockypantherfan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here4Beer View Post
If anyone believes these these idiots than i really don't know what to say to you. None of that shit is true, just typical self-entitled, we're greater than god longhorns. Pathetic on so many levels it's disgusting!
I think you are now 5/5 for getting the "taterkill" animation in with your posts. You are alright in my book..
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #66
gsgp
Blue Chip

Male

gsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudlygsgp is crowing loudly

VISTA is very nice , USC hotties all over as well as several sports bars and resturaunts .
gsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:03 PM   #67
Carolina Faithful
hooray beer

Male

CockyCash: 696
Carolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudly

Spareparts word is gold, don't hesitate to follow his suggestions.
Carolina Faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #68
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000052205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here4Beer View Post
Not this Texan, I'm willing to bet I'll love it all. Texas bbq is more about the meat and the sauce is just a side show. From what I've heard, Carolina bbq is the best. Honestly, we'll probably just walk around admiring the tailgate scene and hopefully make some friends along the way and enjoy the authentic bbq from fellow tailgaters.
Here4beer, I have an unrelated question for you. A&M is spending a fortune on an upgrade for your stadium. To get 2-4 season tickets, how much and how long would a person have to give to the school......an approximate amount is fine. Thanks. You'll really like Columbia, it's a great town.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #69
SCBLACKDOG
Recruit

Male

SCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his comb

Come down here to Charleston the 1st part of the week. Way more to do, eat, drink, look at, etc...
SCBLACKDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #70
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

If you want the best chicken there is, make it a few miles away to Zestos.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:54 PM   #71
MitchConners
Recruit

Male

MitchConners has feathers coming inMitchConners has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazoo View Post
When I was that young, I would try to sleep in the lobbies of dorms for the schools where I was partying. Also, would take free showers from students I met, and try for free or discounted cafeteria food. I definitely would not rely on a bunch of old people on message boards for where to party. However, I doubt you Texas guys are as radical as I was back in those days. Kids nowadays are wimps.
What he said, reservations are for f@@s. Hookup with some homely chicks, get a free room and they will buy you breakfast if you hang around that long. Pay with your penis not your credit card I always say.
MitchConners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #72
Carolina Cocks
Recruit

Male

Carolina Cocks is learning to peckCarolina Cocks is learning to peck

5 points is where it's at
Carolina Cocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:39 PM   #73
Cockypantherfan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Go to Bernie's for broasted chicken... Right near the stadium on Bluff road.

Last edited by Cockypantherfan; 05-08-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote