CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
SwampFox
cockyguitar
MaxQAg
yazoo
The Yancey
Elcid99 (2812)
PSU drops a prospect (1649)
Bad movies that are (856)
Mizzou WR suspended (686)
John Abraham DUI (589)
Best Offensive " (466)
I was there, when (422)
Rokevious Watkins cu (415)
Re-Airing South Caro (374)
Travelle Warton reti (325)
An Aggies View of the Mat
Shaw Interview: SB Nation
Green and Lammons
Clemson Recruiting...how
Official SEC Network and
Elcid99
2015 - Nathan Gilliam
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
2015 Commitment - A.J. Tu
Clemson, Auburn home and

Old 05-05-2014, 10:47 AM   #241
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover
Default Re: **USC vs. Georgia GAME #3 Thread**

My thread making mojo is gone :(
Old 05-05-2014, 11:01 AM   #242
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocklover View Post
My thread making mojo is gone :(
you're fired!
Old 05-05-2014, 11:19 AM   #243
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
you're fired!
I'm thinking I need to be...nothing is working anymore...my threads, rabbits...nothing
Old 05-05-2014, 11:24 AM   #244
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Someone released the injury bug in Columbia, I would guess clem5on, but they are more likely to have bed bugs, and crabs, oh wait that is fsu.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #245
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

It is what it is. All the best programs have down years. If this is ours, so be it. As we all know college baseball is VERY cyclical. I know many see it as an "excuse" but there is no denying that the injuries have hurt us immensely. That is a FACT. We did our best to work through them initially but they are finally catching up to us. Again, it happens to all the best programs. I can't remember a time where we had this many out at the same time.

Still lots of baseball to be played, and I'll be there regardless. I was there LONG before, and I'll continue to be there for many years in the future.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:34 AM   #246
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:
I'm thinking I need to be...nothing is working anymore...my threads, rabbits...nothing
Try posting some provocative photos, maybe that will break the bad mojo

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #247
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
Try posting some provocative photos, maybe that will break the bad mojo

hahaha...that would definitely make it worse
Old 05-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #248
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Scott Hood ‏@ScottHood63 2m
Losing the series at UGa has forced USC into a must-sweep situation vs. Mizzou this weekend in order to have realistic shot at top 4 seeds
Old 05-05-2014, 11:47 AM   #249
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

Rpi is now 12 according to boydsworld and warrennolan. Which isn't bad at all. Don't see it moving much even if we go 4-0 this week due to weak competition. They key will be @vandy obviously. They are currently #5 in rpi and a series win there could really help us. One step at a time though as we have to go 4-0 this week.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #250
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Scott Hood ‏@ScottHood63 2m
Losing the series at UGa has forced USC into a must-sweep situation vs. Mizzou this weekend in order to have realistic shot at top 4 seeds
Still in the running for a top 8 seed though.
At this point, with all the injuries, I will take it.

Hopefully we can beat Mizzou and go 4-0 this week, but we need to hope some of our guys start getting back healthy. We are really missing Connor Bright in the lineup.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:18 PM   #251
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Still in the running for a top 8 seed though.
At this point, with all the injuries, I will take it.

Hopefully we can beat Mizzou and go 4-0 this week, but we need to hope some of our guys start getting back healthy. We are really missing Connor Bright in the lineup.
Gotta sweep Mizzou and win the series at Vandy for a chance at the top 8.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #252
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

Yeah...definitely have to win the series AT Vandy to have a chance at national seed...and make some noise in the SEC Tourney
Old 05-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #253
Singaporecock
Redneck Abroad

Male

CockyCash: 1000500
Singaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot materialSingaporecock is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Singaporecock

This wagon is a lot better when it is lighter!
Old 05-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #254
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Rumblings on TBS that we've got good news on the horizon ? Anybody here of this ?
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #255
Latti
Uscooper

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Latti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudlyLatti is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
It is what it is. All the best programs have down years. If this is ours, so be it. As we all know college baseball is VERY cyclical. I know many see it as an "excuse" but there is no denying that the injuries have hurt us immensely. That is a FACT. We did our best to work through them initially but they are finally catching up to us. Again, it happens to all the best programs. I can't remember a time where we had this many out at the same time.

Still lots of baseball to be played, and I'll be there regardless. I was there LONG before, and I'll continue to be there for many years in the future.

You can't lose your 2 and 5 hitters and expect to compete on the same level. Heck having 4 of 9 in the starting lineup out is akin to having to replace an entire unit in football.
Latti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #256
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post

This is not a down year. But it is indeed an unfortunate year so far. We will all be there, regardless. We know who we are, and as you eluded to, there is still a lot of baseball to play.
Old 05-05-2014, 11:02 PM   #257
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Dropped 8 spots

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:55 AM   #258
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
Dropped 8 spots
This is an incomplete thought. What say you ?
Old 05-06-2014, 07:22 AM   #259
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

As Richard Petty said when asked how he felt when his engine blew while leading the race, "I wasn't exactly shouting 'Hooray for me!'"
Take one star crunch. Then take lots of peanut butter and layer it THICK on the flat side. After that slam another star crunch on top of the peanut butter. Finally, slap yo momma. For those of you trying to "watch what you eat" don't add the second star crunch. This is the diet version-etowngangsta
JerseyBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:18 PM   #260
rosstheboss
Diehard

Male

CockyCash: 461687660
rosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot materialrosstheboss is USC mascot material

TBS is reporting Holbrook got good news on some of our players. anyone read the update and care to elaborate?