CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Kyle76
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
Cockypantherfan
WeStillOwnUSC
garnet_black215
The Demise of the 3- (2222)
East Carolina Predic (1468)
Why didn't Wes Green (1166)
A&M on 3rd down (569)
You guys are horribl (566)
Did we ever go after (517)
Finally Cooled Off (473)
louisville (414)
It's the offenses no (382)
MLS almost ready for (226)
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
NFL: Packers @ Seahawks(m
NFL: Saints @ Falcons(ml
NFL: Vikings @ Rams(ml &a
NFL: Browns @ Steelers(ml
NFL: Jaguars @ Eagles(ml
NFL: Raiders @ Jets(ml &a
whats up with Mike?
Name a Gamecock
NFL: Bengals @ Ravens(ml

Old 07-24-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Mike Hughes

Quote:
7/22/2013: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Mike Hughes
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Mike Hughes

Quote:
Possible Riser- There haven’t been too many college coaching staffs who have looked at Mike Hughes (New Bern, N.C.) and passed. Florida, Clemson, North Carolina, South Carolina, North Carolina State, Virginia, East Carolina and Charlotte all have offered Hughes once they’ve taken a look at him. As he continues to make his mark nationally and showcase his ability, there’s little doubt he could rise in the national rankings and be one of the more coveted prospects during a loaded year in the Tar Heel State.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Class-o...mposite-144414

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-29-2014, 01:46 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
1/16/2014: Deke Adams from South Carolina Gamecocks visits Mike Hughes

per 247 Timeline

Old 04-04-2014, 01:23 AM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
DB Mike Hughes (5-10 180) of New Bern, NC is a major target of USC and Clemson and both are in good standing with him at this point his coach said Wednesday.
“He’s been impressed with Clemson and South Carolina, they were one of the first one to come in and offer,” coach Bobby Curlings said. “They have been real consistent in being here when you can be here and calling when you can call. He’s been real appreciative of the way they have been recruiting him.”
Both like Hughes as a cornerback. Hughes has been to USC and will try to get to Clemson. He also has visited North Carolina, NC State and Florida. He was in Raleigh Wednesday night for the North Carolina basketball game. Two of his former teammates go to State.
The previously mentioned five schools have offered along with Ole Miss, Virginia, East Carolina, Virginia Tech, Charlotte, Louisville, Wake Forest, Duke and Texas A&M. “He’s still wide open,” his coach said. “I don’t think he knows (about favorites). If it’s in-state, it’s going to between NC State and North Carolina, out of state its South Carolina or Clemson. Just listening to him talk, those four are in the top five, and I’m not sure on a fifth one.”
Hughes is a tremendous athlete who played quarterback last season. He passed for over 2000 yards and 15 touchdowns and rushed for 1500 yards and 23 touchdowns. He also plays receiver and returns punts and kicks. He’s also a punter and averaged over 42 yards per punt last season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...h-carolina-db/

Old 05-06-2014, 11:58 PM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
DB Mike Hughes of New Bern, NC is hearing a lot from USC right now and the Gamecocks have him highly interested. He’s in touch with recruiter Deke Adams on a regular basis.
“He wants me to come visit,” Hughes said. “He likes my film and seems like he wants me pretty bad. I think it’s a great school. I saw a couple of their games last season. It’s a place where I could see myself playing. South Carolina would be one of my favorites if I had favorites.”
Hughes said he’s also talking a lot with North Carolina and NC State. He has not taken any visits this spring and has none planned. He hopes to make his decision before the season if he can.
Hughes also has an offer from Clemson but he said he’s not hearing that much from the Tigers.
He also has offers from Florida, Ole Miss, Virginia, East Carolina, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Wake Forest, Duke and Texas A&M.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...o-think-about/