CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
WeStillOwnUSC
b381l
JDJones
kick_ball
l^l^lBGCock
kingofnerf
Cockypantherfan
gamecockgal
10 years since " (2139)
Sidney Rice is havin (1623)
Why the hesitance to (1182)
Should UNC get death (571)
2014 Charleston Clas (543)
BJ Mckie (483)
Getting Back on Trac (364)
Hospitality Area? (330)
Cocky cloth towels (313)
Challenge to or revi (258)
Scott King let go as Clin
2014 Charleston Classic *
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Big George Statue
UCONN upset...are we No.1
Watson hurt again
ESPN's Mike Golic keeps p
Should UNC get death pena
CockyTalk Football Pickem
Lineup Changes (Offense)

Old 06-19-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit
Default Watch Dogs

This game is by far my most anticipated from E3. In a year of sequels, I can't wait for something new.

The gameplay video is a little slow at first, but finishes strong.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Watch Dogs

Looks like a really good twist on a GTA type game.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Kickerspl80
Too Deep

Male

CockyCash: 10000692
Kickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot materialKickerspl80 is USC mascot material

Looks pretty B.A. to me
Old 06-26-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
Halltj2
Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 200
Halltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot materialHalltj2 is USC mascot material

Looks fantastic. It looks like a mix between Ubisoft's other great games Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed to me. I'm hoping it's not too linear though and you have a lot of control over what happens when and whatnot.
Halltj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:36 PM   #5
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 818
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

Just pre ordered the game.. It looks amazing
Cockdiesel7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:22 PM   #6
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Is the story line linear? Because I don't want to watch a gangster movie.

It looks like, it's another one where you have to buy a online account to play in single-player mode, so screw it.

Last edited by ReadR00ster; 05-07-2014 at 04:58 PM.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #7
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

If I am reading this right, This game is a MULTIPLAYER GAME. What they did was they put in a function that lets the player turn the other online players off UNLESS they take a contract that involves you, and then those players show up. They're calling that Single-player but it is not.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:06 PM   #8
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 101109992
diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Been on the fence on this one...leaning towards not picking it up. It looks good, but I don't think I'm going to have time to play it. Got the show, titanfall, and BF4 taking up my time right now...and the golf club comes out at the end of June, which looks great (create-a-course is on).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

diehardgamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:57 AM   #9
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
Been on the fence on this one...leaning towards not picking it up. It looks good, but I don't think I'm going to have time to play it. Got the show, titanfall, and BF4 taking up my time right now...and the golf club comes out at the end of June, which looks great (create-a-course is on).

I was on the fence but am now definitely getting it. It looks like a blend of modern day assassin's creed with gta.

Should be fun.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #10
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

idk how this thread isn't 5 pages long.. this game is going to be incredible!
unccgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Yeah I am going to snag this game up on Tuesday quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SR4-AJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:10 PM   #12
Cockdiesel7
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 818
Cockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudlyCockdiesel7 is crowing loudly

idk if i can get into it
Cockdiesel7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

unccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talonsunccgamecock has developed his gaff and talons

"just preordered the game" "idk if i can get into it"

lol wut
Old 05-24-2014, 11:53 AM   #14
Cockadoo
Starter

Male

Cockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPitCockadoo rules the CockPit

Gamestop's most preordered game for next gens so far. Also if you get the PS4 version it has 60 more minutes of exclusive game play content.

Here is actual Gamespot gameplay footage on a PS4: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/watch.../2300-6418882/

Cockadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:27 PM   #15
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

diehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPitdiehardgamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockadoo View Post
Also if you get the PS4 version it has 60 more minutes of exclusive game play content.

i can't stand that crap.

Old 05-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #16
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

waiting til I eventually go get my Ps4 to get this one

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #17
JAYBEZ
1st Team All-SEC

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 1st place Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff 
CockyCash: 117561006
JAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot materialJAYBEZ is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardgamecock View Post
i can't stand that crap.
Pretty sure it is the same mission content offered with preorder bonuses at various places.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #18
diehardgamecock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYBEZ View Post
Pretty sure it is the same mission content offered with preorder bonuses at various places.
Hmmmm...I'd like to see a linky on that. I'd be surprised if Sony agreed to an exclusive that was offered for anybody else.

Even still.....exclusive gameplay is complete BS. The exclusive skins/weapon/crap like that...meh....I'm not a fan, but it's a little bit different.

Old 05-26-2014, 02:36 PM   #19
unccgamecock
Recruit

Male

picking it up tonight! anyone else going to get it for the x1?
Old 05-26-2014, 03:02 PM   #20
carolinafan81
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 4075
carolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurscarolinafan81 has earned his spurs

Goin pick up my copy at midnight