CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
nodnahs
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
Master Bedroom
ktguen
GamecockSuperFan
TRBTB
cockybreeyan
WeStillOwnUSC
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1318)
Ranking the Opposing (1126)
Not a Rival.. (929)
Gamecock Coaches as (704)
NCAA Football 15 (425)
Clemson Recruiting.. (344)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (331)
Hello Gamecocks! (317)
Marching band (285)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (263)
Clemson Recruiting...how
2015 - Mon Denson
Green and Lammons
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
2016 Commitment - Kyle Da
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Name a Gamecock
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Dylan Engaged
2014-15 Premier League se

Old 05-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #81
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Spread vs. aTm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
^Our fanbase is getting ridiculous over these 3-4 talks! So much that opposing teams fans think that's what we're running
Yea I know. People just have no clue. It's a package we are trying out for pass rush situations and may be used 5 times a game and may be scrapped by the 3rd game.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #82
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

CockyCash: 500
Aggie96 is learning to peckAggie96 is learning to peck

It still cracks me up that people say we couldn't possibly be used to SEC noise. We have played for 2 years now and that means all of our classes except for the freshman have heard the noise. Is it a factor? Yes, but come to Kyle Field and you will hear it too. Or Tuscaloosa, or Auburn, or Oxford, or any other school in the Conference. No way we could win in a "hostile environment". Please, Ask Bama about that... Without looking it up I would say I bet their streak was a tad bit longer.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #83
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie96 View Post
It still cracks me up that people say we couldn't possibly be used to SEC noise. We have played for 2 years now and that means all of our classes except for the freshman have heard the noise. Is it a factor? Yes, but come to Kyle Field and you will hear it too. Or Tuscaloosa, or Auburn, or Oxford, or any other school in the Conference. No way we could win in a "hostile environment". Please, Ask Bama about that... Without looking it up I would say I bet their streak was a tad bit longer.
Just you wait bucko, it's a whole other experience in the Cockpit. you're right though, I'm sure Auburn, Bama, TAMU, get just as loud or louder. The difference is the confidence we play with at home. We have the nation's longest home winning streak and Williams Brice has been a special place to play for us the past few years. That stadium will be thunderous.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:56 PM   #84
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Also, lol at this part of your post. That's just not true.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #85
KSigAg12
Walk On

Male

KSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spursKSigAg12 has earned his spurs

Sorry for the confusion regarding the 3-4 thanks for clarifying.
KSigAg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #86
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Player development is not going to turn one of the worst defenses in the nation into a strength in one year lol. Do all Aggies chug the kool aid this hard? Our offense is Veteran everywhere and were playing at home. This isn't that complicated.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:20 AM   #87
PageUSC

Male

PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigAg12 View Post
Sorry for the confusion regarding the 3-4 thanks for clarifying.
No problem man. It's just because we have some very good LBs in the 2 an 3 deep they want in the field mostly and to generate a pass rush. A few hybrid DE/olb types.

Yea the noise thing is pretty overrated in the SEC. It may cause an extra timeout here or there or come into play on a 3rd down but not a huge factor. Vegas weighs home field at Williams Brice at 4.5-5 points. 5 points is the highest oddsmakers give any stadium. Including LSU, Bama, UGA, Auburn, A&M, and a few others
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #88
Aggie96
Resident Aggie

Male

Aggie96 is learning to peckAggie96 is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
Player development is not going to turn one of the worst defenses in the nation into a strength in one year lol. Do all Aggies chug the kool aid this hard? Our offense is Veteran everywhere and were playing at home. This isn't that complicated.
Yeah just not "cock flavored" Kool-aid
Old 05-08-2014, 12:05 PM   #89
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
^Our fanbase is getting ridiculous over these 3-4 talks! So much that opposing teams fans think that's what we're running
shhhhh thats our plan

Last edited by kick_ball; 05-08-2014 at 12:49 PM.
kick_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #90
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

Quote:
geeze, never heard a cock joke before. welcome to the sec Faggie...(short for ferkin aggie)

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #91
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUSC View Post
Vegas weighs home field at Williams Brice at 4.5-5 points. 5 points is the highest oddsmakers give any stadium. Including LSU, Bama, UGA, Auburn, A&M, and a few others
That's really awesome to hear and one of the more interesting posts on Cockytalk in a while. Kudos to you, sir.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:30 PM   #92
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Cool. How bout you milk our cocks so we can add to that jizz jar?

I know this should be in the smack forum, but c'mon he teed it up so nicely..
Old 05-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #93
PageUSC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
That's really awesome to hear and one of the more interesting posts on Cockytalk in a while. Kudos to you, sir.
You're welcome sir. I post a lot in the "spread threads". I've posted this before I believe. I just have a lot of knowledge of how lines are set and oddsmakers in Vegas. I read a lot of experts stuff from Vegas. It's very interesting stuff during the season comparing the actual Vegas oddsmakers power rankings to the AP and coaches polls. I study money movements and line movements and their correlation.

Or you could just call me a resident gambler. Haha