CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
cocky0
gamecockgal
U-Dub Gamecock
JaxcockFL
b381l
75CarolinaFan
robgusc76
sanford
2000grad
Steve Spurrier - Say (1332)
A house just blew up (721)
South Carolina Footb (626)
Marines confront fak (503)
Gators brag on Clown (449)
Man Murders neighbor (328)
Ryan Wood leaving P& (300)
Southern Miss player (220)
Predict TAMU 2014 (219)
2014-15 Premier Leag (161)
Gurley or Davis
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Gators brag on Clowney
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
2015 - Christian Pellage
Another UGA player arrest
Any PC builders here? You
Southern Miss player char
Lattimore Sidelined By Le
Texags

Old 05-08-2014, 06:36 PM   #81
GamecockSuperFan
Run the damn ball

Male

CockyCash: 200
GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft (May 8th-10th)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockGuardsman View Post
Its simple...Jerry Jones craves attention. If he was concerned about winning, he would have Garrett two years ago and not resign Romo to a big contract.
It's just funny how these analysts will say "Dallas had the last ranked defense in the league" .. and then follow that up by saying "I think they will take Manziel with the 16th pick". Oh your really think so?? You would think they just got these guys off the street, but these are NFL draft "experts". One guy just called jacksonville the Draguars. Is that a dragon/jaguar? Anyway, I don't put anything past Jerry Jones though. He's turning into the Al Davis of the south if he hasn't already.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #82
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Lol, Goodell looks squished next to Robinson.

Lol, USA chant during the theme to The Patriot.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #83
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

I think Bortles is Christian Ponder.

They also have smoking hot significant others.

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #84
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit

Rant of the night: It pisses me off that when the National Anthem is being played...people rather point at their team's logo. /End Rant/
Old 05-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #85
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Yup. Samantha Steele (Ponder) *Drool
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #86
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

GamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPitGamecockGuardsman rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSuperFan View Post
It's just funny how these analysts will say "Dallas had the last ranked defense in the league" .. and then follow that up by saying "I think they will take Manziel with the 16th pick". Oh your really think so?? You would think they just got these guys off the street, but these are NFL draft "experts". One guy just called jacksonville the Draguars. Is that a dragon/jaguar? Anyway, I don't put anything past Jerry Jones though. He's turning into the Al Davis of the south if he hasn't already.
What gets me...people like Mel Kiper or Tool McShay actually wants people to pay money to get their "inside" information. On top of that...people like Boomer and some of the others know nothing about majority of these college players.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #87
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

whats going to happen , is Houston going to trade down or take Clowney?
Old 05-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #88
GamecockGuardsman
Blue Chip

Male

The Redskins are my team but please Atlanta trade up and get Clowney.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #89
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

It seems as if the Texans are locked in with the #1 pick and are not moving down, but we'll see how that turns out.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:35 PM   #90
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

In a few minutes, Jadeveon Clowney will be selected by the Houston Texans.

This song will then play:

It is very telling that this is also the song that is being played to begin the draft.

Especially since they could have easily went with "Draft Day" by Drake or "Timber" by Pitbull

Instead, "The Man" by Aloe Blacc.

Congratulation JD on being #1 and on being the man.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #91
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Let it begin!

Badass intro video.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #92
Spurrier_Superior_One
Excuse Free Zone

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

How many SEC players get drafted this year, it is 1 SEC player picked for every 4 last year.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:42 PM   #93
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

I hate that damn I'm the man song.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #94
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Ward is with Clowney
Old 05-08-2014, 08:44 PM   #95
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

I know Khalil Mack is a good player but they just seem to be stuck on his showing against Ohio State. His team was 3-5 in the mac last year I think 4-8 overall.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:45 PM   #96
gamecockgal
Cave Johnson's Lemons!!!!

Female

CockyCash: 1000000
gamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot materialgamecockgal is USC mascot material

Damnit, Texans... make a damn pick

CLEMSON KEYBOARD
gamecockgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #97
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material

Drinking game: every time Gruden says a team should draft Johnny Manziel.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #98
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
I hate that damn I'm the man song.

He should probably have chosen "The Roc Boys"

Rock Hill, S.C.
Population 66,000
5 draft picks in last 3 years
11 draft picks over 13 years
Old 05-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #99
cockyguitar
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 100500
cockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talonscockyguitar has developed his gaff and talons

Maybe I've been living under a rock and I'm a huge college football fan, but I have never heard of Mack before. All of a sudden he's this great player.
cockyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #100
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlGAMECOCK View Post
I know Khalil Mack is a good player but they just seem to be stuck on his showing against Ohio State. His team was 3-5 in the mac last year I think 4-8 overall.
Exactly. SEC stud > MAC stud